or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Barnes & Noble e-reader rumored to be merging of Kindle, iPhone

Barnes & Noble e-reader rumored to be merging of Kindle, iPhone - Page 3

post #81 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

A quote from you:

I believe that's how the two of us started this.

It's those who have e-ink devices who have started this debate about viewing quality, and reflected vs. transmitted light, whether it was you or someone else doesn't matter.

Whoever takes the side of those beginning the argument is required to prove it, either as a group, or singly, it doesn't matter.

You've taken up their argument, I've just been responding to it.

So, if you have any real evidence, please show it.

Don't play a game of saying that I'm the new Techstud. That's silly, and doesn't win you any points.

First of all, you will perhaps notice, in the post you quoted that I am not taking a side, but merely objecting to an unsubstantiated assertion.

Secondly, your notion that only one side in a discussion needs to substantiate its claims is ridiculuous to say the least. Although, it's an interesting comment for other reasons.

Lastly, I didn't say that you were the new techstud, but that you were starting to sound like him. Something for you to think about perhaps.
post #82 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

First of all, you will perhaps notice, in the post you quoted that I am not taking a side, but merely objecting to an unsubstantiated assertion.

Secondly, your notion that only one side in a discussion needs to substantiate its claims is ridiculuous to say the least. Although, it's an interesting comment for other reasons.

Lastly, I didn't say that you were the new techstud, but that you were starting to sound like him. Something for you to think about perhaps.

Since you don't understand the rules of a debate, there's no point in continuing this, so please end it now.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Barnes & Noble e-reader rumored to be merging of Kindle, iPhone