or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › In Bed with Tinky-Winky...

In Bed with Tinky-Winky...

post #1 of 12
...Harry Potter, apparently.

<a href="http://artscanada.cbc.ca/artsNow/index.jsp?label=potter011231" target="_blank">http://artscanada.cbc.ca/artsNow/index.jsp?label=potter011231</a>

:eek:

[quote]"Behind that innocent face is the power of satanic darkness," said Jack Brock. "Harry Potter is the devil and he is destroying people."

Church members sang Amazing Grace as they threw the books into the fire.<hr></blockquote>

Lovely.

Cheers,

Mark.
post #2 of 12
That would be funnier if it didn't actually happen.
We're investigating reports of indecent acts being committed at the YMCA.
We're investigating reports of indecent acts being committed at the YMCA.
post #3 of 12
(note: this post does not contain the official opinion of AppleInsider, and don't let the fact that an admin is posting it make it have any more weight )

That's really, really, really dumb.

(zipping back up into the ModeratorSuit® )
post #4 of 12
the only thing worse than the cultureless money-obsessed idiots who promote stuff like harry poter are the religious idiots who call it evil. i hate people.

ps have a nice day!
"."
"."
post #5 of 12
Oooh. Burning AC/DC records. Wow, that'll change the way the current youth think. Nothing most kids like more than blasting some AC/DC while curled up with a Harry Potter book.

Are AC/DC even still around?
post #6 of 12
The weird thing is, modern Wiccans are nothing, repeat NOTHING, like wizards and witches portrayed in the movie. One of my old girlfriends was known to weave a spell or two, and to tell the truth, I have no understanding of her ways at all. But I can assure you she does no evil and that cannot turn into a cat or levitate objects (well, as far as I know).
post #7 of 12
Another funny part to the story: the anti-protester protesters!

How on earth is burning your personal possessions a "hate crime"?

Let the psycho-Christians do their business and be morons. I don't see who it's hurting.

I burn King books, but because they all suck now. Same for AC/DC. Highway to Hell, indeed!
proud resident of a failed state
post #8 of 12
In bed with Tinky Winky? I'd rather be <a href="http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_229418.html" target="_blank">in bed with Po</a>.
post #9 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by cdhostage:
<strong>The weird thing is, modern Wiccans are nothing, repeat NOTHING, like wizards and witches portrayed in the movie. One of my old girlfriends was known to weave a spell or two, and to tell the truth, I have no understanding of her ways at all. But I can assure you she does no evil and that cannot turn into a cat or levitate objects (well, as far as I know).</strong><hr></blockquote>

Wicca was formed so bi-curious women could have a excuse to romp naked through the woods with other bi-curious women.
The crucial memorandum will be snared in the out-basket by
the paper clip of the overlying memo and go to file.
The crucial memorandum will be snared in the out-basket by
the paper clip of the overlying memo and go to file.
post #10 of 12
[quote]Originally posted by Sinewave:
<strong>

Wicca was formed so bi-curious women could have a excuse to romp naked through the woods with other bi-curious women. </strong><hr></blockquote>

God bless America!
post #11 of 12
Heh. My old girlfriend was kind of into Wiccan stuff. Never could convice her to romp naked in the woods though..

-robo
post #12 of 12
you only convinced her to let you wear her clothes, eh?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › In Bed with Tinky-Winky...