or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › New to Iphone

New to Iphone

post #1 of 6
Hopefully by tomorrow or by the end of the week, I intend to get an iphone.

This will be my first Apple product, the only thing I'm familiar with is itunes, which I have downloaded on my pc.

My questions is what should I expect? Will I have difficulty since I have Windows Vista? Is it going to be easy to download my itunes on the phone? All other advice will be taken.

I currently have a Blackberry Storm, so the touchscreen will not be a problem for me.

I'm also investing in getting a Nano too, same questions apply? Thanks to anyone who answers.
post #2 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyCane23049 View Post

Hopefully by tomorrow or by the end of the week, I intend to get an iphone.

This will be my first Apple product, the only thing I'm familiar with is itunes, which I have downloaded on my pc.

My questions is what should I expect? Will I have difficulty since I have Windows Vista? Is it going to be easy to download my itunes on the phone? All other advice will be taken.

I currently have a Blackberry Storm, so the touchscreen will not be a problem for me.

I'm also investing in getting a Nano too, same questions apply? Thanks to anyone who answers.

1) Download apps from the app store to increase the productivity of your iPhone. High-rated ones are more trustable.

2) I don't use Vista, but I think it should not be a problem for you.

3) Just connect your iPhone using USB to your computer and it will automatically sync you iTunes library.

For the Nano

Same for 1 and 2 as mentioned. I recommend you to get a 16GB model. Video recording kills memory space rather fast.

Just my $0.02.
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGSStateStudent View Post

1) Download apps from the app store to increase the productivity of your iPhone. High-rated ones are more trustable.

2) I don't use Vista, but I think it should not be a problem for you.

3) Just connect your iPhone using USB to your computer and it will automatically sync you iTunes library.

For the Nano

Same for 1 and 2 as mentioned. I recommend you to get a 16GB model. Video recording kills memory space rather fast.

Just my $0.02.

Thanks.
post #4 of 6
Even i want to buy iphone my friends are using there are lots of features in this hope i ll get it soon,,
post #5 of 6
Hi everyone,

I have got my new iPhone just before 4-5 five days. My brother give me it as a gift. I just started to operate it. I'm here to know about some applications and the software which it can support. I hope all of you help me.
post #6 of 6
I'm disappointed right now, I wasn't able to get my iphone this week. Hopefully sometime next week I will have it. fingers cross
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › New to Iphone