or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › 2002: The Triumphant Return of the Democrats?

2002: The Triumphant Return of the Democrats? - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Such a typical Democrat's perverted wet dream.
So any one want to make an assumption as to what would be bad about having Hillary in the white house?

2. When Clinton finally did try to do something, conservatives said he was wagging the dog and just trying to get our minds off Monica.
Speaking of Monica, am I the only person who thought that this was the most overblown case in history? Family values my ass, wasnt the old Newt the one who divorced his wife on her death bed? Or was that the other guy...
Those who dance the dance must look very foolish to those who can't hear the music
Those who dance the dance must look very foolish to those who can't hear the music
post #42 of 44
[quote]Originally posted by BRussell:
<strong>
Can you be more specific here?</strong><hr></blockquote>

For one thing our armed forces are half the size they were ten years ago. For another Clinton failed to exploit opportunities to get Bin Laden.

[quote]<strong>That's exactly what it was.</strong><hr></blockquote>

The Clinton worship is getting real old.
shooby doo, shooby doo
shooby doo, shooby doo
post #43 of 44
All that I can say is... F*** the 2 party system. Reform is needed on both sides badly.
I'm not living... I'm just killing time.
I'm not living... I'm just killing time.
post #44 of 44
I cant agree more. To tell you the truth I think that Clinton was great, one of the best politicians in ages, but the choice between Bush and Gore is kinda.... hmmm...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › 2002: The Triumphant Return of the Democrats?