or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Aliens Series - Best cast of directors ever?

Aliens Series - Best cast of directors ever?

post #1 of 3
I was thinking about this the other day. With the exception of the crap labled Alien Ressurection, this series has had a phenominal cast of directors (well I dont like Camron, but you know... it worked).

Alien: Ridley Scott
Credits:
-Blade Runner
-Gladiator
-The Apple 1984 comercial
-ETC (Im sure you ALL know who this guy is)

Aliens: John Cameron:
-Terminator
-Titanic
-Did he do anything else?

Alien3: David Fincher
-Fight Club (ummm, what? One of the best movies Ive seen?)
-The Game
-Seven

This simply boggles me, especially considering that none of these directors were particularily famous at the time.
Those who dance the dance must look very foolish to those who can't hear the music
Those who dance the dance must look very foolish to those who can't hear the music
post #2 of 3
It gets better

Ridley Scott
Black Hawk Down(coming Jan 18th) if it's anything like the book it'll be amazing.

He also did Thelma $ Louise

James Cameron

In addition to your list:
The Abyss
True Lies
Strange Days
Dark Angel

A good collection of Director/Producers. I hope to add Soderbergh to that list after a few more movies.
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
post #3 of 3
You forgot one:

Alien: Resurrection (no, not the best but...)
Director: Jean-Pierre Jeunet
Amelie
The City of Lost Children
Delicatessen
Things I Like, Things I Don't Like

Bold are highly recommended...hey, they're all bold...
I AM THE Royal Pain in the Ass.
I AM THE Royal Pain in the Ass.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Aliens Series - Best cast of directors ever?