or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › AT&T responds to 'false and misleading' Verizon ads
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AT&T responds to 'false and misleading' Verizon ads - Page 3

post #81 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

I can''t speak for the 3G service but I can for the dropped calls. I don't know if it's a CDMA vs GSM thing but Verizon clearly has AT&T beat in stength and clarity at least in NYC.

It's got nothing to do with CDMA -- just that AT&T sucks. The 3G/GSM networks in Europe a super reliable and very fast. 7.2Mbps in Italy -- I wish my Verizon DSL was anywhere near that fast...

AT&T needs to get off their butt and fix the network. If you have a *reliable*, fast network nobody will pay attention to Verizon's BS.
post #82 of 117
Ditto. I challenge AT&T to both have their dropped call stats independently audited and then made public, if you really have the best network, then prove it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erybovic View Post

My service drops calls constantly. AT&T should be on their toes because the moment Verizon gets a Iphone, I will pay whatever the cancellation cost is.

I am glad Verizon got their attention.
post #83 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentec View Post

AT&T has a valid claim that Verizon does try to position 3G coverage as just "coverage", relying on viewer ignorance or misunderstanding.

I don't think so. I saw the ad, I think you're stretching it. I only saw the ad once and I thought the ad was very clear that they were talking about 3G coverage, not coverage in general. They had a very clear caption saying that they were comparing 3G for 3G.

If the argument is that you expect people to be so dumb as to not read a simple caption on an ad, then that's setting the bar way too low.
post #84 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by westech View Post

I don't like any of the mobile providers. That said, my experience with AT&T has been great. In the dark days pre iPhone I used Verizon. In my area, North of Boston, their service was poor. No bars in many places including my home. They hit me with fees from nowhere, and their support was lousy. I used Sprint before Verizon, just as bad.

I get excellent connections with AT&T, NO dropped calls, and the one time I called them for support I was treated courteously and the rep was knowledgeable.

I might not feel this way if I lived in NYC or LA.

Verizon will have to change their ways when/if they get the iPhone.

good show dude good show

its true that the telco;s all have their own good areas and bad coverage area's too.

so what is good for some is bad for others




yet YET the IPHONE killed ATT in NYC ,, The service was /is a joke . . dropped calls cdata not once syncing
on and on
all those >find a shrimp on a lemon peel at 2am in west NOHO >>> never worked i

all those apps never worked
ATT DATA CENTER HAS BEEN 100 PERCENT over load for 2 yrs

calling at 2am worked for a while until we all found out

in a couple of months millions of new yorker will give ATT the finger .
and join verizon/radio shack .

EACH NEW YORKERWHO OWNS aiphone
whats in a name ? 
beatles
Reply
whats in a name ? 
beatles
Reply
post #85 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

I don't think so. I saw the ad, I think you're stretching it. I only saw the ad once and I thought the ad was very clear that they were talking about 3G coverage, not coverage in general. They had a very clear caption saying that they were comparing 3G for 3G.

If the argument is that you expect people to be so dumb as to not read a simple caption on an ad, then that's setting the bar way too low.

Yes, I expect that. I believe that a majority of consumers who have cell phones have absolutely no idea what "3G" is, and see the maps in the advertisement as simple coverage maps. I derive this conclusion from dealing with Blackberry users in a corporate environment who can't even tell me what carrier they're on despite there being a big red V on the thing. The same users, who really haven't mastered email in the past ten years and think it's fine to try to email someone a DVD. Most people, just don't get how this stuff works and they don't care.

Certainly the purpose of the ads is to tout Verizon's 3G coverage (which does kick AT&T's butt), but I don't see Verizon going out of its way to avoid marketplace confusion either, especially since that confusion plays heavily in Verizon's favor.
post #86 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofino View Post

where would you live?

yeah like you can take it with you lol
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #87 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbee View Post

Like most of your posts, that's up for debate.

Don't feed the troll.
Mac Pro 5,1: 12 x 2.93GHz / 64 GB / ATI 5870 / 1.5+2+2+2+3TB / ACD 30" + 20"
Reply
Mac Pro 5,1: 12 x 2.93GHz / 64 GB / ATI 5870 / 1.5+2+2+2+3TB / ACD 30" + 20"
Reply
post #88 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garamond View Post

Don't feed the troll.

Why, you prefer to eat the troll?
post #89 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdkennedy1 View Post


AT&T does the minimum amount of work it takes to make their customers barely happy. Had 3rd parties not held AT&T accountable for their crappy network, my phone would still be dropping down to EDGE.

AT&T = U.S. Postal Service

Its called unions...
post #90 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

"However, some recent ads from Verizon are so blatantly false and misleading, that we want to set the record straight about AT&T's wireless data coverage."

It goes on to explain that AT&T's wireless data network reaches nearly all of the U.S. population

Lol... You cant claim something is false, when its not, AT&T. There was nothing "false" about the ad... thats throwaway rhetoric-- what was incorrect with the ad? Nothing. Misleading? Maybe-- but only if people are poorly informed. Again, if we take into account how well informed people are, Im still waiting for the DSL and cable companies to be sued for using Megabits to portray internet speed (which is commonly confused with Megabytes when shown as Mbps).

Also, that other line is funny, because AT&T's internal documents show they consider their "Data" network to be their 3G UMTS network. The #G network, by AT&T's numbers, covers around 70-75% of the population-- how is that "nearly all"? Nearly all is like 90%+, maybe 80%+ if we are being liberal. I mean, if you lend someone $1000, and they say they will repay you nearly all, and they give you $750, how would you respond? Again using throwaway and MISLEADING rhetoric. Also, that doesnt get into the lousy coverage outside of urban centers (where most of that population is). The fair argument about Verizon being misleading would be "Their maps dont count our data & VOICE coverage and make us look like we lack any coverage in many areas". Dont try to call verizon misleading while then playing up ONLY your lousy data network or trying to equate EDGE to the quality of a real 3G network-- using non-3G for anything other than text msg data is a joke. I mean, you are trying to call them misleading, and then act like (or "mislead" if you will) that your 3G data services are in areas not shown by their map. Your 3G network is lousy, if you dont like the maps, make an argument for data & voice, or improve your network faster.

This response is ridiculous.
post #91 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentec View Post

Yes, I expect that. I believe that a majority of consumers who have cell phones have absolutely no idea what "3G" is, and see the maps in the advertisement as simple coverage maps. I derive this conclusion from dealing with Blackberry users in a corporate environment who can't even tell me what carrier they're on despite there being a big red V on the thing. The same users, who really haven't mastered email in the past ten years and think it's fine to try to email someone a DVD. Most people, just don't get how this stuff works and they don't care.

Certainly the purpose of the ads is to tout Verizon's 3G coverage (which does kick AT&T's butt), but I don't see Verizon going out of its way to avoid marketplace confusion either, especially since that confusion plays heavily in Verizon's favor.

I don't see the point in trying to protect the people that are so unwilling to protect themselves as that. Again, that's setting the bar too low.
post #92 of 117
It's not about the maps. It's about what Verizon is saying about the maps. One of the elves in an ad I saw last night says something like "Good luck browsing the web and checking e-mail with that [map]" -- the clear message is that if you live in the white areas, you can't browse the web and check e-mail. That's misleading and the judge will put a stop to it.

But I'd be very surprised if the map comparison itself is curtailed. Verizon only has to change one line of the ad I saw. AT&T will have to find some other way to make people aware of the existence of their total data network.
post #93 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnb View Post

AT&T has no issues praising its own 3G coverage to these allegedly ignorant viewers. If what you're saying is true, then AT&T's "fastest 3G" ads should be required to disclose that AT&T also has EDGE. Which, by the way, is not-so-fast, and covers the majority of AT&T's geographical coverage area. Otherwise, by omission, it leaves the false and misleading impression that AT&T's entire network is the "fastest 3G".

Why is it solely Verizon's responsibility to exhaustively educate viewers in their marketing? Other than because AT&T really does not have an answer to Verizon's claim that their 3G has more coverage area, which for a mobile device may be important to some people?

I agree wholeheartedly.
post #94 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenThousandThings View Post

It's not about the maps. It's about what Verizon is saying about the maps. One of the elves in an ad I saw last night says something like "Good luck browsing the web and checking e-mail with that [map]" -- the clear message is that if you live in the white areas, you can't browse the web and check e-mail. That's misleading and the judge will put a stop to it.

That's correct. It's not enough for the ad to be factually correct. If it's misleading, it's inappropriate.

The above is clearly very misleading and should be stopped.
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
post #95 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenThousandThings View Post

It's not about the maps. It's about what Verizon is saying about the maps. One of the elves in an ad I saw last night says something like "Good luck browsing the web and checking e-mail with that [map]" -- the clear message is that if you live in the white areas, you can't browse the web and check e-mail. That's misleading and the judge will put a stop to it.

But I'd be very surprised if the map comparison itself is curtailed. Verizon only has to change one line of the ad I saw. AT&T will have to find some other way to make people aware of the existence of their total data network.

Not necessarily... id say the same thing to someone using dial up internet... and it wouldnt be in the way of goodluck as if it were impossible... but goodluck, in that its difficult and you will need luck. I think its pretty reasonable to wish someone luck in browsing the web on a network that taps out at about 100 Kilobits/ps (max 15k/ps) ... which isnt much faster than dialup.
post #96 of 117
Quote:
using non-3G for anything other than text msg data is a joke

That's not quite true. One can certainly monitor e-mail with little or no problems. The web is much slower (my only experience is traveling around the country with 3G versus EDGE on an iPhone), but it's still there. You don't need to exaggerate to make your point.
post #97 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike12309 View Post

Not necessarily... id say the same thing to someone using dial up internet... and it wouldnt be in the way of goodluck as if it were impossible... but goodluck, in that its difficult and you will need luck. I think its pretty reasonable to wish someone luck in browsing the web on a network that taps out at about 100 Kilobits/ps (max 15k/ps) ... which isnt much faster than dialup.

For web use, yes, it's not that fun under EDGE. If you have a site that has an app, then that may be tolerable, because much of the formatting and style would be in the app, and the app would only need to download the bare information.

Email should be fine though, unless you're dealing with large attachments.
post #98 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike12309 View Post

it wouldnt be in the way of goodluck as if it were impossible... but goodluck, in that its difficult and you will need luck

That's certainly what Verizon will argue, but in my experience it won't fly. The judge will see the line for what it is in the context of the ad -- purposely misleading.

Anyhow, we'll know the decision soon enough...
post #99 of 117
Some of you guys crack me up getting bent out of shape over this.

AT&T doesn't love you so don't feel you have to defend them. Verizon's commercials are a brilliant example of using advertising half-truths and smart omissions to make a statement. Apple does it all the time with their anti-PC ads "it just works!" which is total BS for any of you who've had a DOA macbook, iMac with a faulty screen or nvidia chips frying in your MBP etc etc.

So what to do? AT&T should talk about the 'real' 3G/2G network but of course omit the part where it drops calls constantly, dead zones where other carriers have full bars and most of the 3G zones I was in (before I dropped them and moved on) only had 1-2 bars max. Oh and definitely omit anything about customer service, I won't even go there. But then I guess Verizon should be entitled to sue AT&T for false advertising as well.

Advertising isn't fair, it makes people buy things. If they buy things because of it then that = success.
You win, I've switched sides.
Reply
You win, I've switched sides.
Reply
post #100 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdubRes79 View Post

Some of you guys crack me up getting bent out of shape over this.

AT&T doesn't love you so don't feel you have to defend them. Verizon's commercials are a brilliant example of using advertising half-truths and smart omissions to make a statement. Apple does it all the time with their anti-PC ads "it just works!" which is total BS for any of you who've had a DOA macbook, iMac with a faulty screen or nvidia chips frying in your MBP etc etc.

So what to do? AT&T should talk about the 'real' 3G/2G network but of course omit the part where it drops calls constantly, dead zones where other carriers have full bars and most of the 3G zones I was in (before I dropped them and moved on) only had 1-2 bars max. Oh and definitely omit anything about customer service, I won't even go there. But then I guess Verizon should be entitled to sue AT&T for false advertising as well.

Advertising isn't fair, it makes people buy things. If they buy things because of it then that = success.

I know they're like contra whiners
post #101 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdubRes79 View Post

Apple does it all the time with their anti-PC ads "it just works!" which is total BS for any of you who've had a DOA macbook, iMac with a faulty screen or nvidia chips frying in your MBP etc etc.

I don't think Apple said their products were faultless. As it is, all the customer satisfaction and reliability surveys (PC Magazine, Consumer Reports, etc.) I've seen put Apple at the top. There are going to be some duds, that's impossible to avoid, but the overall stats suggest they're doing pretty well.
post #102 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

I don't think Apple said their products were faultless. As it is, all the customer satisfaction and reliability surveys (PC Magazine, Consumer Reports, etc.) I've seen put Apple at the top. There are going to be some duds, that's impossible to avoid, but the overall stats suggest they're doing pretty well.

They never have. Obviously that would be a lie. He's confusing a statement designed to be taken as fact with a marketing slogan.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #103 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

They never have. Obviously that would be a lie. He's confusing a statement designed to be taken as fact with a marketing slogan.

No not confused at all but thanks for your smugness. Verizon didn't lie they just decided to show 3G coverage for a specific part of their service. Is it lying by omission? Possibly but most companies do that - it's advertising. Whether it is a slogan "it just works!" or an ad campaign as a whole (Verizon) it's about proving/lying/omitting information in order to garner sales. It's all the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

I don't think Apple said their products were faultless. As it is, all the customer satisfaction and reliability surveys (PC Magazine, Consumer Reports, etc.) I've seen put Apple at the top. There are going to be some duds, that's impossible to avoid, but the overall stats suggest they're doing pretty well.


I work in design (and that includes advertising) and the point is YES Apple has great customer service, one of the reasons I buy their products, but Apple IS lying by stating windows = doesn't work and apple = just works. In capable hands either platform works just fine but it is good marketing/advertising to make a blanketed statement on Apple's part as a classic scare tactic (make people scared of the big bad microsoft pc world) to get customers. Verizon is doing the same thing by manipulating data to prove AT&T is inferior in the 3G race.

Do I fault them for it? Nope because just like Microsoft has to counter Apple's campaign AT&T needs to stop whining and throw some intelligent punches back to get into the lead in consumers minds.
You win, I've switched sides.
Reply
You win, I've switched sides.
Reply
post #104 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdubRes79 View Post

No not confused at all but thanks for your smugness. Verizon didn't lie they just decided to show 3G coverage for a specific part of their service. Is it lying by omission? Possibly but most companies do that - it's advertising. Whether it is a slogan "it just works!" or an ad campaign as a whole (Verizon) it's about proving/lying/omitting information in order to garner sales. It's all the same.

[...] but Apple IS lying by stating windows = doesn't work and apple = just works.

You're missing the point of an advertising slogan. Your statement that Apple is lying and also implying that Windows doesn't work (yet oddly not comparing PC vendors in general where Apple actually competes) would then mean DeBeers is lying because diamonds are not forever, Wheaties is lying because not all champions eat their cereal and implying that those that don't eat their product can't be champions, Maxwell House is implying that other coffees become bad before or at the last drop, that M&Ms cannot melt in your hand but only in one's mouth, or that Nike could be held culpable for any spur of the moment crimes one commits while wearing their appeal due to their famous campaign slogan.

These were just off the top of my head. Just ingine how many more examples I can find if I looked up more slogans.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #105 of 117
I have a Verizon based Black Berry Storm and an AT&T iPhone GS3. Coverage for my BlackBerry is truly nationwide and in the small towns and country roads that AT&T ignores. In my experience, AT&T is like T-Mobile claiming nationwide coverage as long as you drive only on select interstates and or reside in towns the size of Indianapolis. Bloomington, Indiana on the East side within city limits lacks coverage for the iPhone. Gold Canyon on the east side of the Phoenix area also lacks coverage as well as the north side of Santa Fe, NM. Tis too bad when a company has to lie about it's coverage and crappy world wide connectivity which was surely lacking in SE Asia except for Hong Kong.
post #106 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

You're missing the point of an advertising slogan. Your statement that Apple is lying and also implying that Windows doesn't work (yet oddly not comparing PC vendors in general where Apple actually competes) would then mean DeBeers is lying because diamonds are not forever, Wheaties is lying because not all champions eat their cereal and implying that those that don't eat their product can't be champions, Maxwell House is implying that other coffees become bad before or at the last drop, that M&Ms cannot melt in your hand but only in one's mouth, or that Nike could be held culpable for any spur of the moment crimes one commits while wearing their appeal due to their famous campaign slogan.

These were just off the top of my head. Just ingine how many more examples I can find if I looked up more slogans.

Apparently you are arguing with yourself because I said that slogans = advertising = lies and omission and listed other companies who do it. What is your point?
You win, I've switched sides.
Reply
You win, I've switched sides.
Reply
post #107 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdubRes79 View Post

Apparently you are arguing with yourself because I said that slogans = advertising = lies and omission and listed other companies who do it. What is your point?

A slogan cant be a lie because its not a statement of fact.

I wont evn get into your conflicting statements that advertisements equal lies but that Verizon is also not lying about its advertisements. There 3 part statement the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is stated as such for a reason. Advertising uses the truth then rarely ever tells you "the whole truth" and uses clever ways to not tell you "nothing but the truth.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #108 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

A slogan cant be a lie because its not a statement of fact.

I wont evn get into your conflicting statements that advertisements equal lies but that Verizon is also not lying about its advertisements. There 3 part statement the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is stated as such for a reason. Advertising uses the truth then rarely ever tells you "the whole truth" and uses clever ways to not tell you "nothing but the truth.

So by your reasoning if I made a company and made the slogan "Won't give you herpes like Verizon does" that isn't lying?

I guess Apple should make a new slogan "Apple, because Windows gives you the Clap"
You win, I've switched sides.
Reply
You win, I've switched sides.
Reply
post #109 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdubRes79 View Post

So by your reasoning if I made a company and made the slogan "Won't give you herpes like Verizon does" that isn't lying?

I guess Apple should make a new slogan "Apple, because Windows gives you the Clap"

Remove the slanderous parts and you can use them. Herbert Hoover’s presidential campaign slogan in 1928 was "A Chicken in Every Pot. A car in every garage” it wasn’t “Al Smith wants to rape your children”. Do you think Hoover put a chicken in ever pot and a car in every garage? M&M’s slogan is “Melts in your mouth not in your hand” not “Reese's Pieces will give you AIDS.” If you don’t see a difference then I don’t think a suggestion for taking some rudimentary business courses will begin to help.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #110 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Remove the slanderous parts and you can use them. M&M’s slogan is “Melts in your mouth not in your hand” not “Reese's Pieces will give you AIDS.” If you don’t see a difference then I don’t think a suggestion for taking some rudimentary business courses will begin to help you.

You really don't get sarcasm do you? You are reaching Teckstud levels of taking the internet, and yourself, way too seriously. (Sorry Teckstud).

And I'll have you know I just put some M&M's in my hand... a few minutes later the coating started to melt and stain my palm. Serve, point, match. Huzzah!
You win, I've switched sides.
Reply
You win, I've switched sides.
Reply
post #111 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdubRes79 View Post

And I'll have you know I just put some M&M's in my hand... a few minutes later the coating started to melt and stain my palm. Serve, point, match. Huzzah!

First of all, I already made mention (here) that Mars M&M slogan is not a statement of fact but an advertising slogan.

Secondly, thank you for proving my point once again. How many times do you need to be told that advertising slogans are not statements are not held as statements of fact?

Finally, you are either a liar or simply an idiot to not know without actual testing if the heat from your hand can melt candy.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #112 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

First of all, I already made mention (here) that Mars M&M slogan is not a statement of fact but an advertising slogan.

Secondly, thank you for proving my point once again. How many times do you need to be told that advertising slogans are not statements are not held as statements of fact?

Finally, you are either a liar or simply an idiot to not know without actual testing if the heat from your hand can melt candy.

Thank you for proving my point about being way too full of yourself and serious. Welcome to the ignore list.
You win, I've switched sides.
Reply
You win, I've switched sides.
Reply
post #113 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Remove the slanderous parts and you can use them. Herbert Hoover’s presidential campaign slogan in 1928 was "A Chicken in Every Pot. A car in every garage” it wasn’t “Al Smith wants to rape your children”. Do you think Hoover put a chicken in ever pot and a car in every garage? M&M’s slogan is “Melts in your mouth not in your hand” not “Reese's Pieces will give you AIDS.” If you don’t see a difference then I don’t think a suggestion for taking some rudimentary business courses will begin to help.

Did you believe last year when Apple told you your iPhone 3g 2nd gen was "Half the Price, Twice as Fast"?
Obviously you did.
post #114 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdubRes79 View Post

Thank you for proving my point about being way too full of yourself and serious. Welcome to the ignore list.

You do realize that's Stewie Griffin you've been dealing with- don't you?
post #115 of 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdubRes79 View Post

I work in design (and that includes advertising) and the point is YES Apple has great customer service, one of the reasons I buy their products, but Apple IS lying by stating windows = doesn't work and apple = just works. In capable hands either platform works just fine but it is good marketing/advertising to make a blanketed statement on Apple's part as a classic scare tactic (make people scared of the big bad microsoft pc world) to get customers. Verizon is doing the same thing by manipulating data to prove AT&T is inferior in the 3G race.

What? Apple never says Windows doesn't work, just that Windows is messier. It's supposed to be an expression of the idea that Apple's way is usually a lot easier, more consistent and more reliable then the Windows way.
post #116 of 117
I wonder why I'm seeing Verizon Droid Ads, on this site?

Here in Australia, everywhere I go I've got 7.2 Mbps HSDPA, Speedtest consistently shows speeds around the 3.4Mbps mark.

I am offended by the Elf ad I saw on YouTube, Verizon is saying Santa only exists in America, think of the World's children, the ones who live where iPhones work fine and CDMA phones not at all, Australia is not the land of misfit toys!

Bastidges!!!

/end sarcastic rant.
A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this...
Reply
A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.A problem occurred with this...
Reply
post #117 of 117
Better to put it as ``iHave DROIT, but iCan't".

We mean Apple no harm.

People are lovers, basically. -- Engadget livebloggers at the iPad mini event.

Reply

We mean Apple no harm.

People are lovers, basically. -- Engadget livebloggers at the iPad mini event.

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › AT&T responds to 'false and misleading' Verizon ads