or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › G5? G6? who'se running this naming scheme? Intel?

G5? G6? who'se running this naming scheme? Intel? - Page 2

post #41 of 44
NO NO NO
A FAST toaster will burn the bread!
you want a slow but sweet toaster oven thats not to hot but toasts bread in under 3 minutes.
my toaster oven is funky Its REALLY hot and takes like 30 seconds to reach max heat, and likewise Its hard to get the right setting for various breads, but I manage

toaster ovens are the greatest invovations in the bread and personal pizza preparing business since toast
orange you just glad?
orange you just glad?
post #42 of 44
[quote]Originally posted by Wrong Robot:
<strong>NO NO NO
A FAST toaster will burn the bread!

toaster ovens are the greatest invovations in the bread and personal pizza preparing business since toast</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ah, so you don't want the G5, you want an iMac...
You can't get here from there.
You can't get here from there.
post #43 of 44
[quote]Originally posted by cdhostage:
<strong> 9200
</strong><hr></blockquote>

NO SUCH COMPUTER!!!

Also, I know EVERY NUMBER of EVERY MAC ever made, I liked their old numeric system, and I was sad to see it go, But love the performance that the G3 brought.
I want a faster Mac, but it's the funds I lack.
I want a faster Mac, but it's the funds I lack.
post #44 of 44
The fact they call the next chip G45 don't prevent them to give him an another name. Remember the AThlon was called K7 initially (the seventh generation of X86 chip). But they call him Athlon, the duron is a little less performant than the Athlon, so they give him an another name. But there isn't any generation of difference between an Athlon or a duron (just a matter of Cache) at the contrary between a G3 and a G4.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › G5? G6? who'se running this naming scheme? Intel?