or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Why work when we will write witty writings...

Why work when we will write witty writings...

post #1 of 6
OK, enough W's. But seriously, sometimes its much more fun to not work and instead paruse the AI boards...

Don't you agree?
Download BARTsmart BART Widget, the best BART schedule widget for Mac OS X's Dashboard.
Download BARTsmart BART Widget, the best BART schedule widget for Mac OS X's Dashboard.
post #2 of 6
Yes I spend too much time here. I know you guys better than I know my own users.
post #3 of 6
Yeah ... look what happened to Artm@n . . .it got him fired....

And my work is hurtin too . . . and I haven't changed a single mind over the year+ that I've bin postin

well except maybe for mine, alittle.
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #4 of 6
remember:
Always Avoid Annoying Alitteration
Those who dance the dance must look very foolish to those who can't hear the music
Those who dance the dance must look very foolish to those who can't hear the music
post #5 of 6
WDTSF?
post #6 of 6
I work from home when I can but I know what you mean. This place, for all its ding-bat threads *coughFutureHardwarecough* is pretty addictive. [butthead]Ehhh heheh...you guys are cool, heheh.[/butthead]
Aldo is watching....
Aldo is watching....
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Why work when we will write witty writings...