post #41 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emvee View Post

Incredible, I ordered and paid my i7-4GB-512MB iMac mid November at a premium reseller in Delft (The Netherlands) with the promise that it would be delivered before the end of that month. Since December I cannot get any commitment on a delivery date from them. They simply state not to be able to estimate it. Especially annoying because a similar order through the Apple Store has a shipping date within 2 weeks. I am trying to find out how many orders are to be handled before mine, but no words yet.

Are there any other Dutch readers having similar experiences, either with resellers in The Netherlands, or the specific one in Delft?

I am trying to become a Mac user as well, but Apple is not very cooperative unfortunately.

I did the same in Italy, and although I did not have to pay at order time, they are still not able to know when it will be delivered. They only told me about hardware problems in the new iMac which is preventing deliveries. Anyway Apple is still delivering them on their online store!!!
will be what it's going to be
will be what it's going to be