or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › WWDC 2010, iPhone announcement rumored for June 28-July 2

WWDC 2010, iPhone announcement rumored for June 28-July 2 - Page 2

post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

There is also T-Mobile USA with GSM/3GSM that only requires a simple spectrum added to already used and known chipsets.. They may be in 4th place but they still have about 35M subs, or 40% of AT&Ts total. They may even build their subscriber base by 10-20% (3.5M-7M) in the first full quarter, thus closing that gap quite a bit.

Also, Apples been working with the parent company in many countries and T-Mobile USA seems very likely strike any deal that Apple wants unlike the current and well known leader in the US, Verizon.

Yes, T-Mobile also(something i forgot to add.)
Also, Apple wanted speed in it's device, like the Safari browser, application downloads, etc.
That's a certain reason why it's still has a better chance on staying with the AT&T network.
But, obviously, not to be a douche, i'm not gonna criticize T-Mobiles network because I currently don't know how fast their data works.

Who knows, Maybe Apple will strike a deal with T-Mobile in 2010 & both wireless companies can share the iPhone.
post #42 of 42
3GS appears to be surprisingly worth nothing. Here's how 3GSes are given out for just eur 59 with further eur 100 rebate. Unbelievable.

France Telecom representative was soliciting me for 40 min over phone in September, I remember, having tried hard to convince me to get 3GS for free (just with redeeming my bonus points) and to contract me for one year more, he-he. Sure, 3GS's lost any interest at all since Apple'd recently approved video capturing applications for 3G.

So, looking forward to having some entirely renewed iPhone next summer.

We mean Apple no harm.

People are lovers, basically. -- Engadget livebloggers at the iPad mini event.

We mean Apple no harm.

People are lovers, basically. -- Engadget livebloggers at the iPad mini event.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › WWDC 2010, iPhone announcement rumored for June 28-July 2