or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple becomes SNL punchline over iPhone network coverage
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple becomes SNL punchline over iPhone network coverage - Page 3

post #81 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindredMac View Post

Ok #1... You are not being original in dinging SNL by saying that they are not funny or using the tired old line of "They're still on the air???"... SNL has been coming up with some of their funniest stuff in the last few years. A number of the Digital Shorts have been down right hilarious and Weekend Update with Seth Meyers is hands down better than any of the ones with Norm MacDonald.

#2... There is a lot of truth to the joke. Many people have had issues since 3.0 OS came out. I personally have this annoying thing that I cannot listen to a new voicemail within the first 5 minutes of receiving it unless I restart my 1st gen iPhone.

#3... I have no problem if we lose some of the current iPhone and Mac users out there, who are only using them because of the "perception of cool", due to any ad that Verizon can come out with or what some comics say on late night tv. Apple used to be about being different, having a different view on life. Some of these tweens and moronic adults that use our products are not wanted. Go back to your SanDisk mp3 players and Walmart eMachines....

This is not the first time NBC has used their on-air properties to disparage Apple. Wonder why they would do that? (MSNBC...)
post #82 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjjones View Post

I have a family plan with 4 iphones.
2 are 2g and 2 are 3 g.
ALL of us get dropped calls for the last 2 years and it is getting worse .
we live on top of a hill 400 ft from a cell tower .
4 LTE hopefully will improve it but I want verizon .

Dropped calls happen, just redial. No big deal. People have unrealistic expectations from cell phones.
post #83 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifail View Post

Your either 1 lying 2 never used an iphone in 3.5 years or 3 stay out in BFE where all of 6 people live so you don't have to worry about network congestion. I bet 95% of the people on this board who have an iphone experienced dropped calls it is just that common with AT&T service.

I've got to find a reputable source ( aka bulletproof for the nay-sayers) for the data and post it here, but I did hear that AT&T's total '09 Q3 dropped call rate was only .2% lower than Verizon's. That's 2 calls in 1,000. I'm sure that it won't be received well by the T bashers who continue to deny that infrastructure investments are paying off at all.
post #84 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadIvan View Post

This is not the first time NBC has used their on-air properties to disparage Apple. Wonder why they would do that? (MSNBC...)

Why does it matter? Is Apple beyond mockery?

Sheesh! It's a JOKE!!! What do you care if Apple is mocked as long as you still use their products and enjoy them.
post #85 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLBluesFan View Post

I've got to find a reputable source ( aka bulletproof for the nay-sayers) for the data and post it here, but I did hear that AT&T's total '09 Q3 dropped call rate was only .2% lower than Verizon's. That's 2 calls in 1,000. I'm sure that it won't be received well by the T bashers who continue to deny that infrastructure investments are paying off at all.

Does that include calls that were never dropped because they never connected in the first place?
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #86 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post

so why is it that everyone else on AT&T with a non-iphone phone isn't complaining? my inlaws went to AT&T in June from VZW and have cheapo phones and they never complain. out of the family plan minutes, they use most of them and have never said anything about dropped calls

in the iphone 3G there were documented issues with the 3G radio and the antenna and I bet it's the same with the 3GS

I expect so, too. On a related note, Apple has yet to fix the constant wifi drops many still experience since the 3.x software was introduced. Despite the common opinion, Apple isn't perfect folks. Try the Apple support forums for a better view.
post #87 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwhite1000 View Post

Those phones are not using 3G so thjey should work much better.

Baloney, The iPhone isn't the only 3G phone on the AT&T network.
post #88 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLBluesFan View Post

I expect so, too. On a related note, Apple has yet to fix the constant wifi drops many still experience since the 3.x software was introduced. Despite the common opinion, Apple isn't perfect folks. Try the Apple support forums for a better view.

Try resetting your network preferences. I use many WiFi hotspots and never have a problem with connectivity.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #89 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post

the razr also had documented reception issues due to its design

Yep, only thing the Razr had going for it at the time was the styling, everything else about it was pretty much crap.
post #90 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Does that include calls that were never dropped because they never connected in the first place?

LOL. I expect not, for T or VZ.
post #91 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Try resetting your network preferences. I use many WiFi hotspots and never have a problem with connectivity.

Yea, unfortunately the drops happen on my home wifi. Was NEVER an issue before the 3.x upgrade. It's an problem that received a lot of play on the Apple support forums, lots of fixes tried but little success for most. I have a minimum of 2 other devices connected to my wireless network, up to 6 on occasion (including 2 MacBooks and an iPhone 3GS), only the iPhones are dropping the wireless. They then prompt for the wireless pwd, select cancel and the available networks prompt pops up. Selecting the network (no pwd prompt) temporarily resolves. I'm never connected to hotspots for any length of time to suggest how the phones work then.
post #92 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerARSgm View Post

Clearly, you are not a stockholder. It matters greatly to me what the perception of, performance of, and sales of iPhone and other Mac products are. And thus, if you are not a stockholder, it's not "our products" to you. We welcome tweens and adults. It's you - the elitest snob that feels Apple 'owes me something for being loyal' that we can really do WITHOUT.

Wow..... how should I respond?
Hmmmm.... Oh I know! based on the smilie at the end of your post....
GRRRRRRR!!!!! ROAR!!!!!!! GROOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Dude... take a chill pill and relax. For your info, yes... I DO own Apple stock. I have since the 1998.

Where have I EVER said that I believe that Apple "owes me something for being loyal" as you so put it????

I am stating that I prefer the good old days of the Mac forums when we all knew each other on different websites like MacRumors, SpyMac, Think Secret... Now you get 13 year old kids bitching about how they feel entitled to having an iPhone or iPod Touch and if it doesn't do one thing that they think it should do then it is a piece of junk.

When you told someone you used a Mac it used to actually mean something. It doesn't anymore and THAT is an ugly truth.
post #93 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadIvan View Post

Dropped calls happen, just redial. No big deal. People have unrealistic expectations from cell phones.

Until 75% of your calls can not last past 5 mins. My expectation is for it too work. For the money I am laying out, making a simple phone call should be on the priority list of things my phone should be able too do. Hasent the cell phone been around for 25 years, you would think they would have figured it out by now.
post #94 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLBluesFan View Post

I've got to find a reputable source ( aka bulletproof for the nay-sayers) for the data and post it here, but I did hear that AT&T's total '09 Q3 dropped call rate was only .2% lower than Verizon's. That's 2 calls in 1,000. I'm sure that it won't be received well by the T bashers who continue to deny that infrastructure investments are paying off at all.

Nay-sayers are people who speak without knowing, the people here speak because they are experiencing these problems. Period. I have 3 AT$T phones in my house, 2 x iPhones and one RAZOR. ALL drop calls, all the time. More calls are dropped then calls are completed, that's assuming it even gets placed. Call Failed seems to be a repeated thing on my phone.
post #95 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by apple4life07 View Post

This right here leads me to believe you are embellishing the truth. I live in a suburb outside of Indianapolis...about 30 minutes. I rarely have a dropped call here with the 3G. I visited family in Manhattan and experienced the WORST cell phone service wherever we went in the city. Using the 3G network was near impossible. I dropped calls countless times. Sending/receiving text messages took upwards of 2-3 hours. I heard and read about the poor iPhone performance from a lot of people in NYC. It's interesting that you're the first person to have a positive experience in NYC. Interesting, yet fishy.

And Apple isn't providing this so-called "ceaselessly reliable service". AT&T is. Apple provides the means to utilize the service.

Because he is more than likely an AT$T troll trying to put a lid on their crappy service. Problem is, this board is full of techno geeks who know better. Go troll somewhere else AT$T dork.
post #96 of 136
Wow, really? And here I thought it was AT&T's network coverage.
post #97 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLBluesFan View Post

I expect so, too. On a related note, Apple has yet to fix the constant wifi drops many still experience since the 3.x software was introduced. Despite the common opinion, Apple isn't perfect folks. Try the Apple support forums for a better view.

they fixed a lot of it in 3.1.2

in June my 3GS couldn't connect to my work wifi, 3.1.2 fixed it. my wife's 3G with 2.2.1 connected fine when i tested it
post #98 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianBob View Post

And Apple being made fun of is something completely new? I do believe it was MadTV that made "i" name with an "iRack" skit back when the Iraq War started again (correct my timeline if I'm wrong). It was a Steve Jobs impersonation showing off Apple's latest product: an unsteady rack with random things thrown in it. True it was more of a punch to the new Iraq War than Apple itself, but still...

That was satire. Not quite the same.
post #99 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

Nay-sayers are people who speak without knowing, the people here speak because they are experiencing these problems. Period. I have 3 AT$T phones in my house, 2 x iPhones and one RAZOR. ALL drop calls, all the time. More calls are dropped then calls are completed, that's assuming it even gets placed. Call Failed seems to be a repeated thing on my phone.

The nay-sayers speak as if their experience is the norm. They extrapolate in a very unscientific manner. Yes, if the problem is affecting you, it is a very big deal. The mistake is to take what is affecting you and making claims on the whole based upon that. As a result others jump on the bandwagon, feed the frenzy and validate the nay-sayers with even less scientific data.

As to the dropped call rate, here's one article I've found. The info on rates is on page two . . .

http://www.sunherald.com/prnewswire/story/1823564.html

I assume the "GWS" referenced is http://www.gwsolutions.com/. Interesting reads on their GWS News page, especially the New York Times article that reads much like what I've been saying in various threads here.

Despite that, I expect the nay-sayers and the bandwagonneers will have none of it.
post #100 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post

they fixed a lot of it in 3.1.2

in June my 3GS couldn't connect to my work wifi, 3.1.2 fixed it. my wife's 3G with 2.2.1 connected fine when i tested it

Yes, heard that helped some. I'm in the "rats! didn't help" group.
post #101 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLBluesFan View Post

The nay-sayers speak as if their experience is the norm. They extrapolate in a very unscientific manner. Yes, if the problem is affecting you, it is a very big deal. The mistake is to take what is affecting you and making claims on the whole based upon that. As a result others jump on the bandwagon, feed the frenzy and validate the nay-sayers with even less scientific data.

As to the dropped call rate, here's one article I've found. The info on rates is on page two . . .

http://www.sunherald.com/prnewswire/story/1823564.html

I assume the "GWS" referenced is http://www.gwsolutions.com/. Interesting reads on their GWS News page, especially the New York Times article that reads much like what I've been saying in various threads here.

Despite that, I expect the nay-sayers and the bandwagonneers will have none of it.

The newspaper is from Lincoln Nebraska. Lets find some articles for NYC, San Fransisco, Washington DC etc, etc. The problems are not only affecting me. Dig through the boards, more people are having problems then people that are not. This is not hype, or band wagon, this is facts. People all over the net are having these issues. The problem is that AT$T and the people that are not having issues just want everyone to go away and stop raising a fuss. AT$T just wants to keep collecting the cash. I really believe once the iPhone goes to another carrier and people's contracts are up, AT$T will start losing customers by the boat load and they know it.
post #102 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindredMac View Post

Now you get 13 year old kids bitching about how they feel entitled to having an iPhone or iPod Touch and if it doesn't do one thing that they think it should do then it is a piece of junk.

Thats funny. Now not only are the people that are having issues imagining them, they are 13 years old. Grow up. That is not the case. And if a TELEPHONE can not make CALLS then it is a piece of junk. The iPhone could do many things wrong but when it can not even do its core task right then it is crap. Yes I know the iPhone is not at fault but unfortunately the iPhone is only 1/2 the equation. AT$T is the other. Put together and the iPhone is only %50 good.
post #103 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

The newspaper is from Lincoln Nebraska. Lets find some articles for NYC, San Fransisco, Washington DC etc, etc. The problems are not only affecting me. Dig through the boards, more people are having problems then people that are not. This is not hype, or band wagon, this is facts. People all over the net are having these issues. The problem is that AT$T and the people that are not having issues just want everyone to go away and stop raising a fuss. AT$T just wants to keep collecting the cash. I really believe once the iPhone goes to another carrier and people's contracts are up, AT$T will start losing customers by the boat load and they know it.

My goodness! Did you even read Page 2? Or the New York Times article? If you won't I really don't see a point in continuing the conversation, do you?

Thank you for illustrating my nay-sayer point so well.
post #104 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post

the way data is used on a BB and the iphone is very different and problems are more noticeable on the iphone

Very true. Also on the BB you have the feedback of if you are not able to send vs not getting any response from the tower. Gives a good sense of comfort.
post #105 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLBluesFan View Post

Yes, heard that helped some. I'm in the "rats! didn't help" group.



Which router do you have? I have an old cheapo linksys 54g something
post #106 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post

Which router do you have? I have an old cheapo linksys 54g something

The Linksys/Cisco WRT400N with latest firmware. I'm sitting 6 feet away atm and experienced the disconnect within the last hour. Same happens wherever I might be in the house. This MacBook Pro never has an issue. Any ideas gratefully accepted.
post #107 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post

so why is it that everyone else on AT&T with a non-iphone phone isn't complaining? my inlaws went to AT&T in June from VZW and have cheapo phones and they never complain. out of the family plan minutes, they use most of them and have never said anything about dropped calls

in the iphone 3G there were documented issues with the 3G radio and the antenna and I bet it's the same with the 3GS

I guess I must be one of the lucky ones with an iPhone that has a good antenna.

I find it interesting that so many Americans think that the USA = The entire world.

I live in Australia and have had my first iPhone (3GS) for 5 months now, and I've never had calls drop out. I'm currently inside a building and have the full 5 bars, in fact basically everywhere I frequent I have 4 or 5 bars of service.

I can't fault the mobile reception, and I think the iPhone is a fantastic phone. I'd just prefer it if the batteries lasted a week.
post #108 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesomorphicman View Post

Apple offered the iPhone to Verizon, T-Mobile and others... but they all wanted final say-so on everything, plus I would imagine none of them believed Apple would be successful. As almost everyone laughed at Apple pre-launch, now they are racing to catch-up. AT&T was the only one to agree to Apple having final word and all their demands, that's why it is only on AT&T. Steve had no choice, but to pump and support AT&T - you have to roll with who you got at the moment.

People cannot blame Apple, they went with the only girl who would say "yes" to go to the prom with them. Now, all the girls want to go and Apple now has all the "hand" as Costanza said on Seinfeld.

There are alway choices... Couldn't Steve used Apple's billions in cash just sitting around and take that and create their own cell towers, routers, etc to make up their own "MobileMe" network for their iPhone?

Wasn't there an option for Apple have "rented" space of a networks operation? I forget the terminology that was first being discussed prior to the iPhone being introduced in January 2007.

Couldn't Apple have hold off because didn't HTC come out at the same time with a touch screen phone? And we know a couple of years later, Google's Android... Apple could have come in then to a network and said look at what we have to be an Android killer or HTC killer?!

Or Apple could have relented to some of the demands placed on them by Verizon or T-Mobile or others who might have had a better network. Of course, the iPhone could have crashed those networks too if it beat the pants off the competition and became just as popular regardless of "there's a map for that!" coming from some other carrier.

There are always choices...

And my opening remarks of my earlier post, I meant it facetiously...


In other news regarding the sucky AT&T network...

http://www.electronista.com/articles...le.as.verizon/

Ten years ago, we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.  Today we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Reply

Ten years ago, we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.  Today we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Reply
post #109 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLBluesFan View Post

My goodness! Did you even read Page 2? Or the New York Times article? If you won't I really don't see a point in continuing the conversation, do you?

Thank you for illustrating my nay-sayer point so well.

I am not interested in an obscure newspaper that references another article that references another article. Bottom line Consumer Reports lists AT$T as the worst in customer satisfaction. WORST!!!! There are many, many people dissatisfied with AT$Ts crappy service, unfortunately there are AT$T trolls such as yourself trying to put a lid on it. Sorry, in a year or so when AT$Ts customers jump ship with the iPHone then I am sure all you trolls will have great service since no one will be using it. I hope you enjoy that AT$T check you just cashed.
post #110 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam80 View Post

I guess I must be one of the lucky ones with an iPhone that has a good antenna.

I find it interesting that so many Americans think that the USA = The entire world.

I live in Australia and have had my first iPhone (3GS) for 5 months now, and I've never had calls drop out. I'm currently inside a building and have the full 5 bars, in fact basically everywhere I frequent I have 4 or 5 bars of service.

I can't fault the mobile reception, and I think the iPhone is a fantastic phone. I'd just prefer it if the batteries lasted a week.

Fortunately you do not have to deal with AT$Ts crap.
post #111 of 136
I can buy an iPod touch for music, videos, podcasts, etc. Buy it once, and I am done. I can also use a generic phone that has very few features.

iPhone with AT&T or Verizon - Choose your thief. Do I really want to pay $100 every month just to make a phone call?
post #112 of 136
You can't replace Mike Meyers, Dana Carvey, Phil Hartman, Eddie Murphy, Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Gilda Radner, and many more with the cast of crap they have on today.

Talent and lack of original writing content is killing SNL.
post #113 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

I am not interested in an obscure newspaper that references another article that references another article. Bottom line Consumer Reports lists AT$T as the worst in customer satisfaction. WORST!!!! There are many, many people dissatisfied with AT$Ts crappy service, unfortunately there are AT$T trolls such as yourself trying to put a lid on it. Sorry, in a year or so when AT$Ts customers jump ship with the iPHone then I am sure all you trolls will have great service since no one will be using it. I hope you enjoy that AT$T check you just cashed.

So you didn't read either article, including the one from the not-so-obscure New York Times (which was referenced by an actual wireless testing company-I'm sure if the NYT article ripped AT&T you'd be all over it, eh?). And you have no clue what was written in the Lincoln article, nor the reference to the independent wireless testing that backed up the stats I provided earlier.

And you realize the Consumer Reports info was a non-scientific survey of Consumer Reports clients who chose to respond to the survey, not any sort of testing of network performance. You know that, right?

So I'm a troll because I offer something other than juvenile "AT$T" sucks! generalizations, something with references and more reasoned opinion than "it sucks for me so it sucks for everyone and anyone who says otherwise sucks too" kind of crap you seem to be throwing? Yeah, I'm paid by AT&T to post here, must be. Yeah, I'm the troll.

If head in sand works for you, go for it. Just don't expect any credibility to follow. You've blown it completely now.

I dare you to read the articles. They aren't long, you should be able to handle it I double dare you, Ostrich.

Edit: On second thought, don't. I apologize to everyone else for stretching this conversation out this far. It's clear nothing will come from it. I'm done with this dunderhead and won't respond further.
post #114 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifail View Post

Your either 1 lying 2 never used an iphone in 3.5 years or 3 stay out in BFE where all of 6 people live so you don't have to worry about network congestion. I bet 95% of the people on this board who have an iphone experienced dropped calls it is just that common with AT&T service.

or 4, talking tongue in cheek. I have noticed in the last few months on other comment sites that more and more posters and doing this sort of way over the top tongue in cheek / parody type posts. But us apple users don't seem to have a sense of humor uless it is a joke about. Dell or Microsoft unfortunatly. Mind you, the joke want that funny when today I had two dropped calls and 3 that would just never go through.
post #115 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

And if a TELEPHONE can not make CALLS then it is a piece of junk. The iPhone could do many things wrong but when it can not even do its core task right then it is crap. Yes I know the iPhone is not at fault but unfortunately the iPhone is only 1/2 the equation. AT$T is the other. Put together and the iPhone is only %50 good.

So using your logic, a Porsche is a piece of junk because it breaks down whilst being driven on some harsh off road mountain dirt track.

The reality appears to be that AT&T provides a dirt track network when they promised twelve lane freeway.

Just because your iPhone doesn't work on your network doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad phone in itself. I have my iPhone on Orange in the UK for over a month now and so far it's been very good with calls and data, the only places I've noticed dropped calls are in the areas where all my previous handsets have dropped calls, i.e. it's the network, not the phone. In fact they've been one or two places where the iPhone has maintained connection where previous handsets have failed!

However, Apple did box itself into a corner with this exclusivity arrangement with AT&T. The UK is a good example of that, Orange had great demand for the iPhone despite it having been available on the O2 network for some time.
The sooner the iPhone is available on other carriers in the US the better.

Credit to AT&T, they're task is more difficult as they have a physically larger area and population to provide service to than the network providers in the UK.
post #116 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

Thats funny. Now not only are the people that are having issues imagining them, they are 13 years old. Grow up. That is not the case. And if a TELEPHONE can not make CALLS then it is a piece of junk. The iPhone could do many things wrong but when it can not even do its core task right then it is crap. Yes I know the iPhone is not at fault but unfortunately the iPhone is only 1/2 the equation. AT$T is the other. Put together and the iPhone is only %50 good.

Except on the Rogers network, and with Bell and Telus, we use it as a phone. No dropped calls. Superb service and coverage, even the deeps of the northern woods. I can tether while under a tree and in a snow fort, fer chrissakes.

That's some piece of junk right there.

The only people having issues are those of you on the AT&T network. Sucks to be you.

If you admit it isn't the iPhone's fault, then why do you then go on to say it's 1/2 the equation?

Duh.
post #117 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadra 610 View Post

Except on the Rogers network, and with Bell and Telus, we use it as a phone. No dropped calls. Superb service and coverage, even the deeps of the northern woods. I can tether while under a tree and in a snow fort, fer chrissakes.

That's some piece of junk right there.

The only people having issues are those of you on the AT&T network. Sucks to be you.

If you admit it isn't the iPhone's fault, then why do you then go on to say it's 1/2 the equation?

Duh.

Because for all phones, the carrier is 1/2 the equations, not hard to do the math. When 1/2 the equation is crap guess what? Doesn't suck to be me, sucks to be AT$T, they will reap the crappy service they sow.
post #118 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLBluesFan View Post


Edit: On second thought, don't. I apologize to everyone else for stretching this conversation out this far. It's clear nothing will come from it. I'm done with this dunderhead and won't respond further.

Yeah you will. You are paid by AT$T to respond, of course you are terrible at it but you still will respond. You are wrong and you know it. You read stuff on the internet and it instantly must be true. Regardless that you have thousands and thousands of REAL customers complaining, they all must be lying because you read on the internet somewhere that AT$T is awesome. Really, way to go. Please put your head back in the sand where it belongs you are clueless.
post #119 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post

Because for all phones, the carrier is 1/2 the equations,

Not by the language you employed. If it isn't the iPhone's fault when it comes to making calls and it IS AT&T's fault, then the iPhone has nothing to do with the problem. It's AT&T's service that is the issue, not the iPhone. If you're talking in terms of just using a phone, then obviously the carrier is half the equation.
post #120 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiA View Post

So using your logic, a Porsche is a piece of junk because it breaks down whilst being driven on some harsh off road mountain dirt track.

that has to be the largest step in logic ever and so terribly wrong.

actually by his logic if a Porsche doesnt start and you cant drive it, its a piece of junk.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple becomes SNL punchline over iPhone network coverage