or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Tablet rumors: TV subscription talks stall, Verizon preps for 'big day'

Tablet rumors: TV subscription talks stall, Verizon preps for 'big day' - Page 6

post #201 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

Perhaps having coverage where there are no people wasn't such a good idea after all.

On the other hand, if they was to employ so many people, Verizon had to keep them busy doing something, expanding their coverage even if nobody was using it.
post #202 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Yeah, it's a tough one to get 100% compliance but it sure would do the trick.

Maybe they think that because they joined in 2009 that somehow they have seniority and don't have to be polite. Although I may not be either, many of poster has asked NICELY and CALMLY for this crap to stop. It's really NOT understandable why someone would be a dick just to be dick, but hey, to each their own. Maybe they like dick? Not there's anything wrong with that.
[center] "Hey look, it's in the center. I am SO cool!"[/center]
[center] "Hey look, it's in the center. I am SO cool!"[/center]
post #203 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHarder View Post

[CENTER]All this senseless pettiness, harassment, and thread disruption over text justification is obviously...

"Nothing but an attempt to say "look at me" without ever adding anything relevant to the conversation."

See What I Did There?

BTW - 14 Hours Until The 'New Creation' Reveal ![/CENTER]

There are good usability reasons why English text defaults to left justification. You're an Apple fan but don't understand that usability is an important consideration? Changing things just to be cute without knowing why things are a certain way only makes it worse.
post #204 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBell View Post

AT&T stinks, but Verizon stinks more. So, good luck with that.

Those with the actual ability to get unlimited data plans shouldn't mock us Canadians. If this thingy is an always on data device, it ain't coming here any time soon (Rogers ... $60/2GB).
"I tried to get a tattoo once but passed out. It wasn't wetting my arm that bothered me, I just couldn't press firmly for 30 seconds."
"I tried to get a tattoo once but passed out. It wasn't wetting my arm that bothered me, I just couldn't press firmly for 30 seconds."
post #205 of 207
Wonder what VZ big announce was today, obviously it was not to stay they are getting the iphone or the ipad... maybe it was to say hey look what upper management did, manage not to get a deal with apple again and we will loose out on more business.

Actaully, I do not think VZ would want the ipad with a $30 data plan when they are making people pay them $79 today so the same thing.
post #206 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro64 View Post

Wonder what VZ big announce was today, obviously it was not to stay they are getting the iphone or the ipad... maybe it was to say hey look what upper management did, manage not to get a deal with apple again and we will loose out on more business.

Actaully, I do not think VZ would want the ipad with a $30 data plan when they are making people pay them $79 today so the same thing.

I don't think Verizon lost out on any business at all to AT&T.
post #207 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro64 View Post

Verizon announced layoffs of 13 thousand people. When they weren't gaming the stock market with a relentless and steady stream of PR bullshit here.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • Tablet rumors: TV subscription talks stall, Verizon preps for 'big day'
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Tablet rumors: TV subscription talks stall, Verizon preps for 'big day'