or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › FBI Issues New Terror Warning

FBI Issues New Terror Warning

post #1 of 5
<a href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A60592-2002Feb11.html" target="_blank">AP article</a> about yet another warning from <a href="http://www.fbi.gov" target="_blank">the FBI</a>

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: glurx ]</p>
post #2 of 5
ill have to make sure to stear clear of large buildings. its a good thing i live in the middle of nowhere.
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
post #3 of 5
This one seems more serious to me. Specific date, specific guy. Hopefully the exposure will scare him/them off.

Looking at the list of this guy's aliases and associates- Muslem names are hard to remember. Some of them are so long and most seem have Muhammed or some of the other common ones mixed in.

I suppose "Jeff Smith" would seem short and non-descriptive to them, though.

Jeff
What are you up to, Norm?

My ideal weight if I were 11 feet tall.
What are you up to, Norm?

My ideal weight if I were 11 feet tall.
post #4 of 5
Today/tonight is Mardi Gras right? I usually stay in when this comes to Philly. You may remember we tend to get pretty crazy on South Street...

But it wouldn't surprise me that a group of individuals could get into the crowds there with bombs strapped on...let's really hope not.
I AM THE Royal Pain in the Ass.
I AM THE Royal Pain in the Ass.
post #5 of 5
My wife is flying out to Milano today. :eek:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › FBI Issues New Terror Warning