or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Best economic growth in six years - Is the recovery finally here?

Best economic growth in six years - Is the recovery finally here? - Page 4

post #121 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

I for one would love to see a big rebound so I can stop worrying about my employment.

Republicans*

*Republicans in power and the frothing mouthed crazies who believe every word out of Beck's mouth.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #122 of 123
This could be good news for the economy.

(Well the Western economies, anyway. The Middle East and Venezuela are collectively having a stroke.)
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #123 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

This could be good news for the economy.

(Well the Western economies, anyway. The Middle East and Venezuela are collectively having a stroke.)

Yes I've always said if there was a cheap alternative to getting oil from certain countries no one would pay any attention to their religious wars. One way or another that will happen one day.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Best economic growth in six years - Is the recovery finally here?