or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple reinventing file access, wireless sharing for iPad

Apple reinventing file access, wireless sharing for iPad - Page 4

post #121 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo View Post

Two different kinds of freedom. The freedom to do whatever the heck you want versus the freedom from having to think too much and learn how to use a complex computer system when all you really want to do is write an email and share pictures of your kids. Please read what I'm writing and try to understand. I'm not trying to argue with you. We actually agree. I have no need for an iPad and would never buy one. Not as it is now. I need a full OS just like you. But I'm not all up in arms about the iPad. Why should I be? It's not aimed at me. And it's not aimed at you. And what's wrong with that?

This is what I was referring to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Paradox_of_Choice

For some reason, all I can think of is the marketing that went into Windows ME when reading these posts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiNWw7h8cEU
post #122 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by thartist View Post

True, but notice the FREEDOM you had to install another OS, to test out other applications,etc? I can tell you that the iPad will not handle a one-tenth of what a Slate device will be able to handle due to its 1ghz processor. MIght run X-com though. OOOO. Can I install Steam on the iPad? Wait. I can't. The iPAD is sandboxed. :-(

Why would I want to install another OS when it already has one?

Why would I want to test out other applications when they're already provided via Apple's ecosystem?

Why would I want to put steam on my iPad? That would ruin it. wouldn't it be quicker just to drop it straight into the water?

Sandboxes are fun. I used to love playing in them.
post #123 of 508
The Omni Group, maker of some really nice Mac apps, are excited about porting their stuff to the iPad ASAP.

OmniGraffle on the iPad sounds very interesting, to me. It turns it into a technical diagramming pad.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #124 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAdiMundo View Post

For me the real problem is about what the iPad wants to be?!

What it is Steve Jobs creative project.

It's more or less going to go in the direction of the reason why most people buy it, a device looking for a market basically.

After reading the article I get the impression it's UI isn't very well thought out. I've noticed there is a bit of confusion concerning things, as if it's really a piece of animated art.

Some programs I have used over the years were like this, the UI changes nearly every screen and you have to learn a lot in order to get things done. This is going to pain people using this type of UI.

I can't begin to state how dumb I think it is that deleting a app deletes all the files you have with it.

For instance lets say you upgrade to another photo managing software, one that's better. Well you go delete the old one to make room for the new, and all your previous precious photos are gone!

How dumb is that? It's really really dumb.

Not only that, just when OS X UI was getting it's foot established, Apple goes and introduces a new UI with the iPad, the future of all Apple's computers.

Not only that, we are surely due for ANOTHER processor switch now, it's obvious as all heck.
The danger is that we sleepwalk into a world where cabals of corporations control not only the mainstream devices and the software on them, but also the entire ecosystem of online services around...
The danger is that we sleepwalk into a world where cabals of corporations control not only the mainstream devices and the software on them, but also the entire ecosystem of online services around...
post #125 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAdiMundo View Post

For me the real problem is about what the iPad wants to be?!

It doesn't matter. It looks and feels like a big iPod Touch that can do more than an iPod Touch, and is reasonably priced.

It'll sell on that alone.

70% of this thing will be the more powerful App Store content it will run and the directions in which developers are lining up (even as we type) to take it.

The iPad is where the money is, where the developers are already, and which will sell like crazy as a result.
post #126 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTripper View Post

It's more or less going to go in the direction of the reason why most people buy it, a device looking for a market basically.

After reading the article I get the impression it's UI isn't very well thought out. I've noticed there is a bit of confusion concerning things, as if it's really a piece of animated art.

Some programs I have used over the years were like this, the UI changes nearly every screen and you have to learn a lot in order to get things done. This is going to pain people using this type of UI.

I can't begin to state how dumb I think it is that deleting a app deletes all the files you have with it.

For instance lets say you upgrade to another photo managing software, one that's better. Well you go delete the old one to make room for the new, and all your previous precious photos are gone!

Not only that, just when OS X UI was getting it's foot established, Apple goes and introduces a new UI with the iPad, the future of all Apple's computers.

Not only that, we are surely due for ANOTHER processor switch now, it's obvious as all heck.

EXACTLY! The iPhone OS is the FUTURE of all Apple computers. Steve Jobs is saying that everybody's kid is stupid and dull. They aren't organized, nor can they handle simple file operations like Open and Save (even though they seem to upload FLICKR and Facebook pictures just fine).
post #127 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadra 610 View Post

It doesn't matter. It looks and feels like a big iPod Touch that can do more than an iPod Touch, and is reasonably priced.

It'll sell on that alone.

What more can it do than an iTouch? I missed that one.
post #128 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Forget View Post

Yes, that is precisely what they are doing. Just look at iPhoto or iTunes as an example. Hardly any 3rd party photo apps can access iPhoto's library.
Its all about locking you in.

Do you have any clue regarding what you are talking about? On the Mac (and PC for iTunes), there's lots of third party apps that can access iPhoto's library and iTunes' library. For example, apps that can compare what's on my iPod with what's on my Mac/PC, and then upload as requested.
"you will know the truth, and the truth will
set you free."
set you free."
post #129 of 508
Quote:

Typo... I meant to say users. And the answer... as I've said a bunch of times already... are the average joes and computer idiots who just want to write email, surf the web, download music, post on facebook... etc. i.e.... not creative pros or developers or other content creators. Steve made that VERY clear in his presentation. The very first thing he said was that this new creation was something IN BETWEEN a full blown computer and a handheld. You can't fault the iPad for not being OS X. That's what your desktop / laptop is for. No one ever said that the iPad was a replacement for a full blown computer.

No one said the iPad was a replacement for anything. I am so amazed that people are desperately looking for WHO the thing is for and WHAT its uses are. It just strikes me as blindingly obvious - its for everybody. And why would you exclude creative pro's and developers and content creators. They'll be the first in line, no matter what they say. Its also for my kids - Its the perfect first laptop for them. They do not want file systems, folders, CS PS4 and the like. When they do they'll get the appropriate hardware/software, its for my mother who wants it simple, its for me, and every other power user out there (whatever the genre), when they're not working professionally. Imagine you are in a living room and the thing is lying on the coffee table. There are four or five people in the room. Pick any of your friends or family. How long do you think it will take for someone to pick it up? Exactly, you'll be fighting for it! And like Melgross keeps pointing out, we just don't know much about it at the moment. One thing I am pretty sure of is that it will find uses in places that will surprise us. A friend is really excited because he wants it on his boat. GPS with maps and navigation (I think the 3g version gps, right?), 3g, email, games, etc etc. Its already been featured in Sail Magazines. And so on.
post #130 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadra 610 View Post

Why would I want to install another OS when it already has one?

Why would I want to test out other applications when they're already provided via Apple's ecosystem?

Why would I want to put steam on my iPad? That would ruin it. wouldn't it be quicker just to drop it straight into the water?

Sandboxes are fun. I used to love playing in them.

1. Because you have the freedom to hack other computers if you would like to.
2. Because sometimes Apple doesn't GET IT RIGHT.
3. Because games during the golden age are clearly better than the buggy crap EA puts out now.
4. I had a sandbox too.

I can't hack with an iPad. I can't run Wireshark with an iPad. I can't play quality strategy games with an iPad (just imagine how big games are going to be that take full advantage of the screen resolution!)
post #131 of 508
Yeah, I'm done with this place for a while. The reading comprehension around here is embarassing. 50 posts have to follow an article because people can't read it.
post #132 of 508
Just hurry up and release it already, Apple... I'm ready to buy.
post #133 of 508
Quote:

Well if you want to pay me for consulting... :-)

box.net has an app in the app store. Think of people walking around with cheaper iTouches as opposed to these huge pad devices which are subject to being dropped. I have a workflow worked out with my iPhone being the main device which uploads info to the cloud. Since I can't really PULL info from the cloud because the device is sandboxed, I can at least sync it with my machines at the office. Email me for more info. :-)

Ah, I see, there's a misunderstanding. iPod Touches are too small to read a script on, let alone a storyboard. When my prop person wants me to choose between two airplane propellers for a set decoration, the Touch will again be too small for me to get a good idea of the differences. I need something large enough (screen-wise) to view all these things on with good resolution and size. As I said, on feature shoots (or TV), we're all running around with notebook computers for this (not the best object for running around with). The iPad has a similarly sized screen (and far larger than the Touch) than a notebook computer, and thus could replace it (and is lighter than most). My script supervisor might be able to use one for their purposes as well. And of course, even if there were a way to stream my DP's feed to the Touch, there's no way I'd use that to look at a scene in that I was directing. Waaaay too small. (And even the iPad might be too small.)

I see you didn't understand that this would be used on a film set to replace the notebook computers. A Touch would simply be too small. You may not spend much time on sets, so it's understandable.
"I used to be disgusted, but now I try to be amused."
Macbook Pro 2.2
Macbook Pro 2.2
post #134 of 508
Quote:

I can't hack with an iPad. I can't run Wireshark with an iPad. I can't play quality strategy games with an iPad (just imagine how big games are going to be that take full advantage of the screen resolution!)

Stop crying and buy a netbook. Nobody is forcing the iPad on you.
post #135 of 508
Quote:

You have been all over the forums dissing the whole concept. I really don't care if you don't like it but you are beginning to sound like you feel personally threatened. I understand how hard it is to break old habits. I have PC friends who were up in arms about iTunes re-arranging their files and folders which they were used to structuring just so. They all sounded like old librarians who were told to put records on the computer (or so I imagine) Most modern user couldn't give a flying crap about file systems. They do want to find stuff, and with iTunes / iPhoto etc, they do. I no longer hear my PC friends complain. They have conformed to the iTunes way of doing things and the world didn't end. In fact its a little bit better because a bunch of files just kinda disappeared. And so for you - open your mind a little. Don't look at it as a threat. look at it as just another project. Its interesting, right? Its different! Its just another device - you iMacs and MacBooks et all won't go away. Enjoy it and figure it out. But do stop the whinging. You haven't even tried it yet.
post #136 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCourious View Post

I was curious if Apple decided to tie this to a MobileMe contract, what would happen to your files if you decided after a year you didn't want to continue your MobileMe. What happens to your files? Does Apple allow you to download them to a hard drive? What if you don't have the space? Do you have to continue to use MobileMe just to hang onto your files? Obviously this is in the early stages. I'm sure cloud computing is coming. I'm just wondering what happens if you change your mind. Can you get off the cloud?

MobileMe has been around (under other names) for years. I've been a member since Feb 23, 2000 according to my System Preference panel for MobileMe.

Typically applications that store things using your MobileMe account use the "iDisk" feature to do so. The iDisk mounts as a network volume under both MacOS and Windows, so you can download/edit/upload files at any time. On the Mac, there's a preference to always sync your iDisk to your computer whenever you're connected to the Internet (though I don't bother with it).

*However,* if your MobileMe account expires, your files *are* deleted rather than being held "hostage" until/unless you renew. (To stretch the analogy, the hostages are killed when the time expires. ;o) There is an option to auto-renew, billing the renewal to your credit card, but if you think you may not be renewing it's definitely important to download anything you want to keep (and you CAN download everything) before your subscription expires.

I hope that helps!
post #137 of 508
Quote:

Along with a camera and multitasking? Yes, yes, we have heard this before.

Stop and really think about the camera (most people are referring to a user-facing camera for Skype or iChat video chat). It's stupid.

On a desktop or portable, the device is fairly stationary when it is being used. So the camera (and screen) is stationary and adjusted by the user so that it's looking at the user's face. Now the iPad is supposed to be used most of the time while it is in your hands, so it is likely to be moving often - every time you shift in your chair, it moves. You will make the other person who is viewing it sick. Now suppose you put it down in your lap or on a table so that it is stationary. Now it's looking straight up at the ceiling, and if your unlucky, it catches your chin or the stuff in your nose. Now suppose you decide to hold it still so that its looking at your face - well, how long do you thing you can hold it up like that before your arm gets tired.

The only time it makes sense is if you put it in the dock or case-stand, both of which are optional accessories.
set you free."
set you free."
post #138 of 508
Quote:

"files should never be a focal part of your application"...

uh. I don't want to make a Snappy the Clown application here folks. I want to program something useful that I can use on my phone. Sense when did tech documentation have so much philosophy and marketing speak bundled up all in one paragraph?

Your comment here reveals your ignorance. These are developer guidelines, and such important commentary has been in it since the 1980s when the Mac UI Guidelines were issued.
set you free."
set you free."
post #139 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzaslove View Post

Ah, I see, there's a misunderstanding. iPod Touches are too small to read a script on, let alone a storyboard. When my prop person wants me to choose between two airplane propellers for a set decoration, the Touch will again be too small for me to get a good idea of the differences. I need something large enough (screen-wise) to view all these things on with good resolution and size. As I said, on feature shoots (or TV), we're all running around with notebook computers for this (not the best object for running around with). The iPad has a similarly sized screen (and far larger than the Touch) than a notebook computer, and thus could replace it (and is lighter than most). My script supervisor might be able to use one for their purposes as well. And of course, even if there were a way to stream my DP's feed to the Touch, there's no way I'd use that to look at a scene in that I was directing. Waaaay too small. (And even the iPad might be too small.)

I see you didn't understand that this would be used on a film set to replace the notebook computers. A Touch would simply be too small. You may not spend much time on sets, so it's understandable.

I screen write on my iPhone. There's an app for that. It's pretty darn good too. But you might want to go back to legal notepads. Way cheaper. :-)

Seriously though, I would wait for a Slate device. Imagine beings able to do ALL of what you need above, and have a device in which you can make modifications to the actual content using native creative apps that you use on your pc and beam it to the cloud for instant collaboration!

I can't wait to run Painter on a Slate device. W00t!
post #140 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by dguisinger View Post

This has absolutely nothing to do with MobileMe

Don't be too sure, since essentially no one has ever used iWork on the iPad. Don't forget Apple's iwork.com beta for sharing documents. That could definitely end up being tied to iWork for the iPad and a user's MobileMe and/or iTunes account.
post #141 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2005 View Post

Your comment here reveals your ignorance. These are developer guidelines, and such important commentary has been in it since the 1980s when the Mac UI Guidelines were issued.

Sorry. I guess I'm not used to such restrictions.
post #142 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

I really think you're worrying too much here. We're going to see more info coming out over time. Give it a break.

He's not seriously worrying. He's a troll.
set you free."
set you free."
post #143 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBreen View Post

Don't be too sure, since essentially no one has ever used iWork on the iPad. Don't forget Apple's iwork.com beta for sharing documents. That could definitely end up being tied to iWork for the iPad and a user's MobileMe and/or iTunes account.

Doubtful it will be 'tied' to it. I imagine it will be an option.
post #144 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxman View Post

You have been all over the forums dissing the whole concept.

I don't get it. They claim to hate the product, yet they can't stop talking about it. I'm thinking Tripper hasn't logged off since Wednesday.

Some of you guys are taking this a little too serious - it's just a computer. Tripper and thartist seem like the kind of guys who would try to beat you up if they saw you using an iPad.
post #145 of 508
Quote:

Yup. That is the issue. I think everyone is trying to wrap their head around what this product's purpose in life is. And it's trying to cover ALL of the media bases. So there are a lot of compromises. As you've outlined. I think the other problem with the iPad is that no one NEEDS one. No one NEEDS an iPad. Everyone needs a computer and a phone. No one needs an iPad. Still... it is a very interesting device. And the app-centric concept is intriguing too... from a usability point of view. It will be fascinating to see how it evolves.

Why does everyone need a computer, where by computer I assume you mean one that runs OS X, Windows, or Linux?

If I use my computer to surf the web, buy and read books, buy and listen to music/movies, send emails and IM, store and view photos, maintain a calendar, run well-crafted apps to buy/sell stuff or play games or write short documents or create presentations or tables or charts, why do I need an OS X, Windows or Linux-based computer? Seriously, why?
set you free."
set you free."
post #146 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsherly View Post

What I want to know is whether this is going to be booked to cash or accrued revenue and whether Apple''s going to invoke some magical and wonderful GAAP faux-explanation to charge me $x every three months when the underlying OS is upgraded.

Otherwise, I'm good to go.

It's being booked to cash. Remember that this has been changed in the regulations. Besides, you're being fatuous, Apple never charged every three months.
post #147 of 508
Quote:

I screen write on my iPhone. There's an app for that. It's pretty darn good too. But you might want to go back to legal notepads. Way cheaper. :-)

Seriously though, I would wait for a Slate device. Imagine beings able to do ALL of what you need above, and have a device in which you can make modifications to the actual content using native creative apps that you use on your pc and beam it to the cloud for instant collaboration!

I think it's great that you write your scripts on your iPhone. Unfortunately, being a touch typist of around 100 words a minute and needing Final Draft for my screenwriting (as it's the industry standard in Hollywood), I need something that is larger than that and has a full keyboard. If they ever brought Final Draft to the iPad I might try to use it with a full keyboard dock. I might work on my latest novel on it (with the keyboard again, until I can find out if the virtual keyboard will work for me), but really, as I've said, that's not what I was going to use the iPad for.

As a person who makes their living writing scripts and novels (unless I'm directing), I need large screens and full keyboards. So, for writing, it's either my double monitor'd desktop machine or a MBP. The slate would do too much with less efficiency for what I want it to do on set, and yet not be enough (without the extra keyboard) for what I need if I were using it to write with. Again, I'm not looking to write scripts on the iPad, only use it as a very lightweight tool for script reading and annotation, storyboard referral, looking at pics from my department heads, etc. Again, you probably don't have to work on set, so you're unaware of what I'm actually talking about. Thank you though for the ideas (and I did look at box.net, but it's similar to some things I already use, but it seems good for what it's good for).

And instant collaboration for what I do is not what it's cracked up to be.
Macbook Pro 2.2
Macbook Pro 2.2
post #148 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1 View Post

If I delete the application, the files are deleted too? So if a file can be opened with more than one app, and I delete the app, the files are deleted? If I need to reinstall a program, the files are deleted? This sounds scary. Wow, if I create something in iWork and an iPad version of MSOffice is created, I can't delete iWork without losing my documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Wow! I hope this isn't the case.

it'll delete everything but the documents folder in the subdirectory of the app itself don't worry.
post #149 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by themeperks View Post

This works well for a small number of documents, as on the iPhone, but it becomes a problem when working on, say , a project, where it might be desirable to keep all the different document types for the project grouped together. With a conventional file structure it's easy, when the project is done, to archive all the related documents and remove them.

Surely they aren't that ignorant they will make easy to navigate groups.
post #150 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazimzadeh View Post

So if I receive a word/pages document in the Mail app how do I open it in Pages on iPad? Will the Pages app not see the file because it's in the Mail filesystem, and not the iWork one?

Either the file will open the iwork app automatically or you will have a clickable download to (insert app name) link as you do in your current mail program, only difference is that it will be directly linked to the app rather than your downloads folder.
post #151 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postulant View Post

I don't get it. They claim to hate the product, yet they can't stop talking about it. I'm thinking Tripper hasn't logged off since Wednesday.

Some of you guys are taking this a little too serious - it's just a computer. Tripper and thartist seem like the kind of guys who would try to beat you up if they saw you using an iPad.

I'm not taking this seriously at all. The device is clearly an overpriced 64 gig, 1 ghz brick of a machine that will sell on amazon in a year for a $100.00. I was laughing at people when they purchased Windows ME and the Shuffle. And I will laugh again when someone is walking around with an iPad that has NO finder.
post #152 of 508
Quote:

EXACTLY! The iPhone OS is the FUTURE of all Apple computers. Steve Jobs is saying that everybody's kid is stupid and dull. They aren't organized, nor can they handle simple file operations like Open and Save (even though they seem to upload FLICKR and Facebook pictures just fine).

I think the question of who is stupid and dull is not one you can address.

Your lack of imagination is astounding.

You're not here to discuss this. You're just here to knock it.
post #153 of 508
Quote:

There are allot of Apps that already synch without itunes to servers & desktops. Generally those developers that have clients with data to back up they provide a method. Photos, drawings, sales records, it's already there. In your photo example. Most photo Apps use the Iphone library. So no your photos won't be removed with the App. If the app does not save photos to the default library then yes the photos would be deleted, if the developer did not provide another way of "backing up" or synchronizing the data.
turtles all the way up and turtles all the way down... infinite context means infinite possibility
turtles all the way up and turtles all the way down... infinite context means infinite possibility
post #154 of 508
Quote:

What more can it do than an iTouch? I missed that one.

You've missed a lot.

Why don't you go out and read something about this? You're ignoring the information others have given about files and other aspects. You seem to be ignoring any statement that you don't agree with.
post #155 of 508
Quote:

I can't wait to run Painter on a Slate device. W00t!

Your response didn't explain why mzaslove couldn't use the iPad to do it? Why wait for a Slate? You should read this: http://joehewitt.com/post/ipad/

The iPad can run Keynote (like Powerpoint) and Numbers (like Excel) and Brushes (painting). Why wouldn't it be able to run an app for screen-writing?

As it is, at launch, it will be able to run 140K apps, and likely 5000 more specifically for iPad. I'd bet there's at least 50K apps specifically for iPad by Christmas, as at least half the iPhone publishers (that's 15k) are likely thinking about how to adapt their iPhone app for use with all the extra display and speed.
set you free."
set you free."
post #156 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2005 View Post

He's not seriously worrying. He's a troll.

I'm beginning to think so.
post #157 of 508
Quote:

And I will laugh again when someone is walking around with an iPad that has NO finder.

The iPad has no finder?
post #158 of 508
Quote:

I screen write on my iPhone (of course you do). There's an app for that. It's pretty darn good (and it is?) too. But you might want to go back to legal notepads. Way cheaper. :-)

Seriously though, I would wait for a Slate device. Imagine beings able to do ALL of what you need above (we 'beings' are very imaginative), and have a device in which you can make modifications to the actual content using native creative apps that you use on your pc and beam it to the cloud (way to go Scotty) for instant collaboration!

I can't wait to run Painter on a Slate device. W00t! (excitable, are we?)

Who are you really?

C'mon - I'm sure at least 2 or 1 of us are desperate to know - please
May the Blue Bird of Happiness leave a deposit with you and yours.
May the Blue Bird of Happiness leave a deposit with you and yours.
post #159 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzaslove View Post

I think it's great that you write your scripts on your iPhone. Unfortunately, being a touch typist of around 100 words a minute and needing Final Draft for my screenwriting (as it's the industry standard in Hollywood), I need something that is larger than that and has a full keyboard. If they ever brought Final Draft to the iPad I might try to use it with a full keyboard dock. I might work on my latest novel on it (with the keyboard again, until I can find out if the virtual keyboard will work for me), but really, as I've said, that's not what I was going to use the iPad for.

As a person who makes their living writing scripts and novels (unless I'm directing), I need large screens and full keyboards. So, for writing, it's either my double monitor'd desktop machine or a MBP. The slate would do too much with less efficiency for what I want it to do on set, and yet not be enough (without the extra keyboard) for what I need if I were using it to write with. Again, I'm not looking to write scripts on the iPad, only use it as a very lightweight tool for script reading and annotation, storyboard referral, looking at pics from my department heads, etc. Again, you probably don't have to work on set, so you're unaware of what I'm actually talking about. Thank you though for the ideas (and I did look at box.net, but it's similar to some things I already use, but it seems good for what it's good for).

And instant collaboration for what I do is not what it's cracked up to be.

The app exports to Final Draft, but I use ScreenWriter 6. Final Draft crashes too much on Apple machines. The app also exports straight to a txt file which is already formatted if you currently are currently using netbooks that do not have a license.

Just FYI about the slate. It doesn't have a keyboard. And if you have used a WACOM tablet before, there is already a keyboard for you to use ON screen just like this Apple device. But hey, if you want an Apple device, go Apple.

No, I don't work on set. I don't need to. I create comics which have far less overhead. ;-P
post #160 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzExige View Post

Who are you really?

C'mon - I'm sure at least 2 or 1 of us are desperate to know - please

I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night. :-P

The app is ScreenPlay. I can screen write while driving in the car (that is until the federal government or Apple rule the app to be illegal).
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple reinventing file access, wireless sharing for iPad