or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Grover and seb, your man made a good showing tonight

Grover and seb, your man made a good showing tonight

post #1 of 18
Ralph Nader was on the Daily Show tonight, in case you guys didn't know. He was really good. Honestly, when he does serious interviews, Jon Stewart is as good as *anyone* in the news business for asking questions that get to the bottom of things. Hope he runs again next election. After some of the corporate debacles this year he's sure to pull even more left-leaners away from the Democratic Party.
FREEING ROBSTAHS!!!@@ RUN ROBSTAHS, GO, GO, ROBSTAHS, RUN FOR FREEDOM##@! DOMO-KUN SAVE ROBSTAHS;;
FREEING ROBSTAHS!!!@@ RUN ROBSTAHS, GO, GO, ROBSTAHS, RUN FOR FREEDOM##@! DOMO-KUN SAVE ROBSTAHS;;
post #2 of 18
Ralph Nader's Favorite Band= Pearl Jam

He's got my vote
post #3 of 18
Ralph Nader should seriously swallow his pride and try and run on the Democratic ticket. It's the only way he'd seriously have a chance, and I think he'd do rather well.
Microsoft knows what's best for you, so keep quiet, open your wallet, and be a team player.
Microsoft knows what's best for you, so keep quiet, open your wallet, and be a team player.
post #4 of 18
I am not alone! Nader and Pearl Jam, woohoo!
"Oh boy, sleep! That's where I'm a viking!"
post #5 of 18
Nader is, by a long-shot, the most intelligent presidential candidate we've had in a long long while.
proud resident of a failed state
post #6 of 18
[quote]Originally posted by groverat:
<strong>Nader is, by a long-shot, the most intelligent presidential candidate we've had in a long long while.</strong><hr></blockquote>

but he just doesnt have the sex appeal...
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
post #7 of 18
He might just be the first asexual human being created... aside from Morrisey.
post #8 of 18
Just watched it here on the west coast. Great interview.
post #9 of 18
I not so sure Nader is that smart. He was here a while ago for a talk. He preaches to the converted, which, appart from rioters, is an increasingly innefectual 'converted' at that. People don't care about his politics and a smart man with political aspirations ought to understand what people care about. He should be a college professor/author/lecturer but he isn't a politician no matter how much he pretends.
IBL!
IBL!
post #10 of 18
Nader rocks. At least he doesn't have a partisan interest behind him pulling the strings.
post #11 of 18
I not so sure Nader is that smart. He was here a while ago for a talk. He preaches to the converted, which, appart from rioters, is an increasingly innefectual 'converted' at that. People don't care about his politics and a smart man with political aspirations ought to understand what people care about. He should be a college professor/author/lecturer but he isn't a politician no matter how much he pretends.

This coming from a Canadian talking about an American politician...
post #12 of 18
[quote]Originally posted by crawlingparanoia:
<strong>Ralph Nader should seriously swallow his pride and try and run on the Democratic ticket. It's the only way he'd seriously have a chance, and I think he'd do rather well.</strong><hr></blockquote>

no... sorry. He would never do that.
I'm not living... I'm just killing time.
I'm not living... I'm just killing time.
post #13 of 18
I agree, Nader is great. Had I been voting (I dont, I live in Canada and its a BITCH to go vote in American elections when your NOT in the country) I would have voted for him.
Better than both Gore and Bush combined. Of course that means percisley... jack squat.
Those who dance the dance must look very foolish to those who can't hear the music
Those who dance the dance must look very foolish to those who can't hear the music
post #14 of 18
If you add 0+0 you still get 0.
post #15 of 18
I had the good fortune of seeing Nader and a journalist with This Hour Has Seven Days (a controversial '60s CBC newsmagazine) absolutely burning a representative from AMC on the issue of car safety.

I wouldn't mind if Nader ran here.
We're investigating reports of indecent acts being committed at the YMCA.
We're investigating reports of indecent acts being committed at the YMCA.
post #16 of 18
Wow. I would have thought that Nader was bad company in US after 911. Have he made any statements regarding terrorism (Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, domestic security and liberal rights) and the war?
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #17 of 18
DP

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: Anders ]</p>
post #18 of 18
I remember him on O'Reilly talking about it.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Grover and seb, your man made a good showing tonight