or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › Quick iTunes question

Quick iTunes question

post #1 of 4
does anyone know how I can import a .wma format of music into itunes? i have a couple of songs in that format that a friend gave me and I copied them to my harddrive, but now i can only play them through quicktime with the WM add on thing. Any help as to how I can add them to my itunes library?
post #2 of 4
Is Google down or something?
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAdict View Post

... Any help as to how I can add them to my itunes library?

iTunes doesn't accept .wma ... you'll have to convert them to .mp3 or .aac then put them into iTunes.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #4 of 4
thanks just downloaded a converter and converted to acc, worked perfectly thanks
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Apple Software
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › Quick iTunes question