or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Hardware › Will the iPad be able to get it's internet from my wireless home network like all

Will the iPad be able to get it's internet from my wireless home network like all

post #1 of 4
three of my desktops and laptops do? If not, I have little use for it as I'm not getting 3g or wi fi..
post #2 of 4
Both models have WiFi capabilities, so yes, it will work.
post #3 of 4
Your wireless system at home is a WiFi system.

http://www.apple.com/airportexpress/

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

post #4 of 4
Wow... Some days I really wish it were legal to cull the herd.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Hardware › Will the iPad be able to get it's internet from my wireless home network like all