or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Online Store being updated!

Online Store being updated!

post #1 of 17
All Apple freaks know what this means. There will be new stuff for sale!
Will only the iPad be added? (now allready?) Will there be new MacBook Pro's?
We'll see in a couple of hours!
 iPad mini 3G 16GB  MacBook Pro Retina 15" (2012) 2,3GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Flash storage
 iPad mini 3G 16GB  MacBook Pro Retina 15" (2012) 2,3GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Flash storage
post #2 of 17
New MBPs!
PC Gamer, Musician, Mac Geek. | Jerion.us
PC Gamer, Musician, Mac Geek. | Jerion.us
post #3 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post

New MBPs!

fingers crossed. I need a new MBP as soon as possible
post #4 of 17
Imagine nothings gets updated except aperature.. that would have just wasted half an hour of my morning
post #5 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense View Post

Imagine nothings gets updated except aperature.. that would have just wasted half an hour of my morning

I would be soooooooo pissed off.
post #6 of 17
Quote:

Mate it's 10.50pm where I live I might be up until 2am waiting for the Store to be up again and if it is no Macbook Pros just Aperture I'll smash... something.
post #7 of 17
Store back up.
post #8 of 17
no updates yet.
post #9 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewGavin View Post

I would be soooooooo pissed off.

get ready to p'od
post #10 of 17
there might be an updated coming soon,
as it doesn't say "new" over any products.
which is unusual
post #11 of 17
Quote:

there might be an updated coming soon,
as it doesn't say "new" over any products.
which is unusual

No new MacBooks. Lame. \
post #12 of 17
can't believe how much time I spend on apple forums/web store ... i need like an
Apple's Anonymous Meeting or something ...
post #13 of 17
Only aperture is update...sigh...
post #14 of 17
Quote:

can't believe how much time I spend on apple forums/web store ... i need like an
Apple's Anonymous Meeting or something ...

They're called Mac User Groups and I'm sure many major cities and even towns have them.
post #15 of 17
I am truely disappointed !!!! New soft to run on OLD EQUIPMENT ???? Go Steve !!!!!!!!!!!!
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by whm View Post

I am truely disappointed !!!! New soft to run on OLD EQUIPMENT ???? Go Steve !!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, there are some of us who upgrade our software on occasion. Hopefully, the new version of Aperture will put an end to the caterwauling about Apple's killing the application.
post #17 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by whm View Post

Maybe they slowed the software down - like with faces using all your CPU while it crunches through all your pics. That leaves you thinking 'hey I need a new machine' and then like magic, new MBPs. Wednesday FTW.

They have to be coming soon because the SKU's are deleted - Best Buy has spoken. They've done a Wednesday refresh before.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Online Store being updated!