or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple releases iPhone OS 3.2 SDK for iPad

Apple releases iPhone OS 3.2 SDK for iPad - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGenius View Post

If it is easy, damn near 100%. But I would expect the garbage apps to look horrible on the big screen.

It will be very interesting to see what becomes of the mildly amusing garbage apps. I would think that folks will not download "fart apps"
for their iPad nearly as often as for their iPhone. Many of those sort s of apps are for showing off the iPhone in a casual setting. But will folks download them for a device that resides in their living room? I would think that there would be less opportunity for "hey - look at this!' with the iPad.

You can't forget that a majority of junk apps are used by children on iPod Touches.
MacBook Pro 17" Glossy 2.93GHz, iPad 64GB, iPhone 4 16GB, and a lot of other assorted goodies.

If you're a troll and you have been slain. Don't be a Zombie.
MacBook Pro 17" Glossy 2.93GHz, iPad 64GB, iPhone 4 16GB, and a lot of other assorted goodies.

If you're a troll and you have been slain. Don't be a Zombie.
post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Apple has officially released the new software development kit for iPhone OS 3.2

Kinda slow on the news, aren't we? It was available on 1 Feb if not sooner.
post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by NasserAE View Post

Final release is still weeks if not months away. This is iPhone SDK 3.2 Beta 2.

Apps not supporting landscape & portrait mode on the iPad will be rejected from the appstore. The documentation makes it clear all apps are to support both orientations.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple releases iPhone OS 3.2 SDK for iPad