or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The rising tide of left wing extremism and violence

The rising tide of left wing extremism and violence - Page 8

post #281 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

I don't. I'm starting to side with the "Obama fooled me too" bunch, but I still think he's better than McCain.

Obama pretended to be a Liberal. Before the election, he spoke the Liberal talk and walked the Liberal Walk. He is not a Liberal.

He is hawkish on the war. Not progressive with social policy. And now he's apparently buying the supply-side horseshit.

Obama is very liberal but you have to ask yourself what that means here. It means he is a limousine liberal just like Kerry and the Kennedys. They don't endorse capitalism. They endorse CRONY-capitalism. They fight off the clearly bad outcomes using good intentions. I also noted before the election that Neo-con is old liberal. Pax Americana is a default liberal position. It was put in place after WWII and remains a core principle for them to this day. Obama's lie was to declare he would end war. We have to remember that every other liberal was declaring they would fight a better war and add Darfur to the mix as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Obama is not the problem. Left and Right, Dem or Repub are not the problem.

The problem is a system that is so moribund and corrupt that it is dying on its feet and nobody can tell who stands for what anymore because they all have their snouts in the same trough.

The system needs to be torn down and replaced before we can even begin to talk of Left or Right ever again.

Perhaps we should question the need for the system and what it does as well.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #282 of 361
Quote:

The problem is a system that is so moribund and corrupt that it is dying on its feet and nobody can tell who stands for what anymore because they all have their snouts in the same trough.

The system needs to be torn down and replaced before we can even begin to talk of Left or Right ever again.

This just in.

Blame Obama. Why Not?
Your Uncle Sam has spent 100 years turning himself into Jabba the Hut.

Quote:
The most enduring myth in American life is that many people still think Uncle Sam is the lean, mean dude in the "I Want You!" World War II posters. In fact, after about 100 years of chowing down responsibilities, Uncle has inflated into something as big, powerful and sloppy as Jabba the Hut, a fat guy who can barely move.

post #283 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Perhaps we should question the need for the system and what it does as well.

I do. frequently.

The system is actually coming to an end. I don't just mean in the US, in the West in general. Actually, we are lucky to be living now to witness it.

When it goes it will go fast, overnight - like dominoes. Like the Soviet Union and the Baltic States.

That's why there all these fundies, wingnuts and terrorists running around - and there will be much more - they all sense it but, being what they are, cannot articulate it or see it for what it really is.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #284 of 361
Quote:

+10 for being right.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #285 of 361
BG.com

Quote:
Megyn Kelly interviewed Erica Payne on the thug-like tactics of SEIU this past Sunday as hundreds of them stormed the front door of Bank of America executive Greg Baer’s home. Payne barely gets out a perfunctory condemnation of the mob tactics before she launched into a hilarious attempt at blaming the Tea Party activists as the root of the problem:

Good luck trying to find much coverage of hundreds of union thugs storming the home of a private citizen. That doesn't fit into the media smear campaign.

post #286 of 361
Oh look, some more information that isn't being reported on by the Liberal Media Complex because it doesn't exist and couldn't since it doesn't fit their worldview!

I wonder how much news would be generated if a Klansman had charges dropped against him by a Republican administration for intimidating black voters while video was also available showing him calling for a race war and confronting biracial couples.

I'd guess it would be front page news for about the next month.

Of course the if the media did report on this, they might even gain some viewers instead of losing a million.

Hey was this the tea party? No of course not but we don't need to know who it is burning police cars and looting shops.
It's just that loony, non-violent left who breaks the windows, burns the police cars, calls for race wars and then goes and golfs.

Of course we also all remember when those Tea Partiers tore up the city because of that jury trial verdict they didn't like. Oh wait, that didn't happen. Instead it was Oakland being torn up and the oppressor, which apparently is Footlocker, being put in their place.

post #287 of 361
Quote:

I wonder how much news would be generated if a Klansman had charges dropped against him by a Republican administration for intimidating black voters while video was also available showing him calling for a race war and confronting biracial couples.

Think of the real opportunity here... due to AG Holder's reckless decision not to prosecute black racists challenging while voters, just think of all the opportunities for the KKK in 2012 at voter stations....

post #288 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp David View Post

Think of the real opportunity here... due to AG Holder's reckless decision not to prosecute black racists challenging while voters, just think of all the opportunities for the KKK in 2012 at voter stations....

Well first I wouldn't desire that and second, the KKK isn't actually a very large organization. Wikipedia notes that the whole organization might have a total of 5-8000 members nationwide. They are just a convenient boogieman more than anything else. In fact the KKK was actually so small in the times that folks like Byrd joined it that it really should give one pause to think about how he just "accidentally" came to be a member as part of not really knowing better and wanting to get elected. It's pure horseshit in my view and the he demonstrated that repeatedly throughout his political career. Note the date of that controversy was 2001 not 1961 or some time where ignorance could have been claimed. It only took him until 1982 to realize that black people love their children as much as white people do.

Like all things left, it is to use pun, whitewashed away due to the good intentions. Like all the violence in this thread none of it is ever caused by the parties who engaged in it but justified by what they claim is the source. It is purely analogous to claiming a woman raped was asking for it.

post #289 of 361
GuardianUK

Quote:
The 37-year-old radio chief is the first journalist to be killed in the country since newspaper publisher Nikos Monferatos was gunned down by the infamous 17 November terror group in 1985.

Giolas, who was also a frequent blogger, posting reports on popular online newsblog Troktiko, sought to illuminate Greece's seamier underside. The shooting came days before he was due to release an investigative series on corruption, colleagues said.

"His cowardly murder is the work of people who wanted to silence a very good investigative reporter," said Panos Sobolos, head of the Athens journalists' union.

Forensic tests on bullet casings found at the scene matched them to two 9mm pistols used in previous assaults on policemen and a television channel by a domestic terror gang called the Sect of Revolutionaries.

The group, one of three operating guerilla networks whose members have never been caught, surfaced in December 2008 when Greece descended into violence following the police shooting of a teenage boy.

Since then, the country's political climate has become increasingly febrile, as far-left groups protesting against global capitalism and local corruption have staged attacks against police, public buildings and banks.

Sadly more of the same.

post #290 of 361
Quote:

GuardianUK

Sadly more of the same.

How is it that Noah isn't asking the point of this?

I feel sorry for the guy but this isn't even american politics. You're really reachuing these days trumpy.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #291 of 361
There is a huge amount of doubt as to whether that Greek story is true.

* Corrupt Right-wing Government
* journalist ready to expose it
* Lefties kill him.

Seems some sort of what we might call 'winger logic' involved there.

In any case, if there really IS a rise in Left-wing violence this might not be a bad thing per se - that's how change happens. Revolutions are sometimes necessary.

At the very least it would still be the fault of the Right if this violence was on the rise in many ways. It's like if I walked into a pub every night and called everyone in it a wanker.

The reports might well read 'rise in pub violence' but that would not be the whole story would it?

Some people are asking for it and sometimes it's not even a bad thing when they get it. I don't mean the journalist here as he was probably the victim of RIGHT WING VIOLENCE - their MO is after all the stab in the back and run then blame someone else.
post #292 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Ask him but I think the point is obvious.

Quote:

I feel sorry for the guy but this isn't even american politics.

This forum and this thread in particular don't seem to be limited to "american politics." The title of the thread is "The rising tide of left wing extremism and violence" not "The rising tide of American left wing extremism and violence"

So what is your point? Just another drive by posting?

Quote:

You're really reachuing these days trumpy.

Seems that you are actually.

*waits to be admonished by jimmac because he wasn't directly addressing me*

post #293 of 361
Quote:

I feel sorry for the guy but this isn't even american politics. You're really reachuing these days trumpy.

Dude, the thread is about rising left wing extremism. What is the article about? Seems obvious the intent. Keep posting this question though, you might find one where it makes sense.

The days of American Centric politics and posting is over. We cannot bury our heads in the sand. I heard something similar that from you once...
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
post #294 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

he days of American Centric politics and posting is over...

Wait I've got to get a grip...I'm ok now....no, wait...

post #295 of 361
Quote:

Wait I've got to get a grip...I'm ok now....no, wait...

Good, you took it as intended...
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #296 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

Ask him but I think the point is obvious.

This forum and this thread in particular don't seem to be limited to "american politics." The title of the thread is "The rising tide of left wing extremism and violence" not "The rising tide of American left wing extremism and violence"

So what is your point? Just another drive by posting?

Seems that you are actually.

*waits to be admonished by jimmac because he wasn't directly addressing me*

Nope. So what you're saying ( in agreement with trumpy ) is that Left is always bad no matter where it is and right is always good?
post #297 of 361
Quote:

So what you're saying ( in agreement with trumpy ) is that Left is always bad no matter where it is and right is always good?

That is precisely the correct interpretation of what I said.

post #298 of 361
Quote:

Nope. So what you're saying ( in agreement with trumpy ) is that Left is always bad no matter where it is and right is always good?

I'd love to see the quote for that claim.

post #299 of 361
Quote:

I'd love to see the quote for that claim.

trumpy! If you'll look it was a question. I mean we usually talk about american politics here and now you seem to be branching out to the whole world with your beliefs.
post #300 of 361
Quote:

trumpy! If you'll look it was a question. I mean we usually talk about american politics here and now you seem to be branching out to the whole world with your beliefs.

No it was a question wrapped around an assertion. You asserted that Trumptman believes that "Left is always bad no matter where it is and right is always good" and the question was whether or not MJ1970 believed it as well.

So what you're saying ( in agreement with trumpy ) is that Left is always bad no matter where it is and right is always good?

The Italics and underline is the assertion in the context of your question.

The assertion is followed by what you assert "Trumpy" believes and the question is If MJ1970 believes it or not. Don't worry though, you can obfuscate and try to change the point.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #301 of 361
I think Trumpy and his sidekick Noah are going to need to start a lot more of these threads. They might even turn into a sort of Batman or Robin...or perhaps more appropriately, the Lone Ranger and Tonto hahah.

The corruption and violence of the Right has finally been exposed for the sheep to see and it has led to them being hit where it hurts: in the wallet, the only thing they care about in the main.

Everyone is a right-winger in a boom (except those of us with conscience and principles) but now the greed of the right-wing has been laid bare and everyone can see the snouts frantically hogging the trough there may well be some violent backlashes.

Imo it's ok...you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs and if people take to the streets to bring down thee vermin like bankers and corporate assholes who even now are gaining millions in pay-rises, well...what's the problem?

The posters who object are really only doing so because they are part of the establishment that will be overturned and have their own snouts firmly in the trough themselves.
post #302 of 361
I murdered you because you are greedy!

Nice reasoning and truly the most prestine example of good intentions overcoming reality.

post #303 of 361
Quote:

I murdered you because you are greedy!

Nice reasoning and truly the most prestine example of good intentions overcoming reality.

It's an equivalent to shooting a robber in your house though when he breaks in to kill you isn't it - presumably something you would agree with.

Look at it this way, if every greedy right-winger were left to run amok then they would consume everything like a plague of locusts and there would be nothing left for anyone else and they would therefore die of starvation...actually this is pretty much what happens now.

Except some people still have a conscience so there is a tap on it.

But I would put it up there morally with killing Hitler in 39. Would have saved millions of lives.

Are you going to argue that Hitler should never have been assassinated?

Wouldn't surprise me actually. He was right-wing too.
post #304 of 361
Quote:

It's an equivalent to shooting a robber in your house though when he breaks in to kill you isn't it - presumably something you would agree with.

Actually in terms of analogy it is shooting the robber in his own home because you know his greed will force him to rob you at some point.

However instead of attempting to fix the bad analogy, we could apply a proper analogy because the rich are not lowly criminals.

So it is actually more like the rich through their greed will at some point, force you into being a robber merely to survive their greed. Thus it is better to kill them in their home now lest you go to jail in of course you get to enjoy their home as well.

Quote:
Look at it this way, if every greedy right-winger were left to run amok then they would consume everything like a plague of locusts and there would be nothing left for anyone else and they would therefore die of starvation...actually this is pretty much what happens now.

Yes, the massive and growing population of the planet and the growing obesity epidemic all appear to support what you are saying if by support you mean complete debunk.

Quote:
Except some people still have a conscience so there is a tap on it.

I've never heard conscience defined as willing to kill to prevent alleged misallocation of resources.
Quote:
But I would put it up there morally with killing Hitler in 39. Would have saved millions of lives.

Are you going to argue that Hitler should never have been assassinated?

Wouldn't surprise me actually. He was right-wing too.

Well I guess you wouldn't put it up there with killing Lenin or Mao or the Khmer Rouge.

Instead of asking why Hitler need be assassinated, we should ask what gave rise to him. See we can control those factors rather than believing we can just go along and magically know which brains are the correct ones to randomly put a bullet into with our "greed" detectors.

What gave rise to him was the Article 231 of the Treaty of Versailles.

The Guilt Clause aka using GUILT to subjugate an entire nationality, ethnicity or country, leads to bad results.

Learn it, or have it repeat, and declaring that you should get to eat the young of the rich to prevent Hitler won't change that fact.

post #305 of 361
Quote:

What gave rise to him was the Article 231 of the Treaty of Versailles.

The Guilt Clause aka using GUILT to subjugate an entire nationality, ethnicity or country, leads to bad results.

Learn it, or have it repeat, and declaring that you should get to eat the young of the rich to prevent Hitler won't change that fact.

You wrote that article didn't you!!! It's got your hallmarks all over it!!! I knew it...I've been waiting for the appearance of the 'Intent Game' Wiki but I guess you were busy on this one!

Where to start? It's all so ludicrously skewed it''s like an unfunny Marx Brothers script.

What gave rise to Hitler was CAPITALISM - ie the failure of Capitalism and the resultant crash of the German economy.

That and an unthinking sheep-like populace who think only of their own pockets...bit like America now really...
post #306 of 361
Quote:

You wrote that article didn't you!!! It's got your hallmarks all over it!!! I knew it...I've been waiting for the appearance of the 'Intent Game' Wiki but I guess you were busy on this one!

Where to start? It's all so ludicrously skewed it''s like an unfunny Marx Brothers script.

What gave rise to Hitler was CAPITALISM - ie the failure of Capitalism and the resultant crash of the German economy.

That and an unthinking sheep-like populace who think only of their own pockets...bit like America now really...

That's funny. You can look at the Wiki history. It isn't me I assure you. However it is a cute trick to deflect from the lack of historical knowledge and understanding.

Capitalism didn't fail unless by failure you mean, capitalism could not overcome the nature of a grievance and remittance worldview started at WWI and that continues to this day.

It is pretty clear to anyone with half a brain, that the entire continent of Europe had been practicing colonialism and warring with each other for several centuries. The point of noting that is that progress and humans making it are messy, messy business.

The point of Article 231, it takes that messy business, assigned it to Germany after WWI and declared they ought to pay everyone, everywhere for all the damages and costs associated with that war. They were thus as it states SUBJUGATED to the winners of the historical grievance game. It wasn't about peace, quite the opposite.

When you declare that instead of making all parties equal, you get to subjugate future parties for historical grievances, then you create the types of situations that give rise to leaders like Hitler.

The left today with their various grievance industries, and their willingness to kill, burn, loot and harm others to advance them should be stopped by your own reasoning because instead of giving rise to merely one Hitler, they would give rise to a dozen via their subjugation of various parties due to their political aims.

So instead of just Nazi Hitler we might have....

Carbon Trade Hitler
Global Climate Change Hitler
Affirmative Action Hitler
Greedy Bankers Hitler
Etc....

Any place where a grievance group declares they have the right and desire to subjugate another group via their claimed guilt and demands of redress related to that guilt gives rise to various Hitlers.

World War II proved this point. It is indisputable. Now after WWII, instead of forcing the Axis powers to spend the rest of their existence paying reparations to the world for existing, they were granted forgiveness and made allies. Sure specific INDIVIDUALS were held accountable for actions, but the countries as nationalities, races or just people were forgiven. The world has been more peaceful as a result.

So when you see a leftist burning a cop car at the G20 claiming certain individuals owe certain other individuals because of what their ancestors did a hundred years ago. You should see the violence for what it is and assign it to the proper political orientation instead of using good intentions to excuse it.

However if you want to use a little Segovius reasoning, you might wander over and put a bullet in the buggers brain so he or she doesn't help bring about the next Hitler.

post #307 of 361
Quote:

World War II proved this point. It is indisputable. Now after WWII, instead of forcing the Axis powers to spend the rest of their existence paying reparations to the world for existing, they were granted forgiveness and made allies. Sure specific INDIVIDUALS were held accountable for actions, but the countries as nationalities, races or just people were forgiven. The world has been more peaceful as a result.

Actually there was peace because of the cold war where the USSR acted as a brake on the US running amok.

We have all seen what has happened since that brake was removed; the US wasted no time in threatening virtually one half of the globe, instituting mass torture and starting two large-scale wars while even now actively fomenting a third.
post #308 of 361
Quote:

Actually there was peace because of the cold war where the USSR acted as a brake on the US running amok.

WHAT? Take a lesson in World History PDQ...

The Cold War was won by President Ronald Reagan with a ramped up defense budget and his call on the Soviets to tear down the Iron Curtain. Moreover "peace" was secured by the US and other NATO nations serving as a check to Soviet expansion.
post #309 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp David View Post

WHAT? Take a lesson in World History PDQ...

The Cold War was won by President Ronald Reagan with a ramped up defense budget and his call on the Soviets to tear down the Iron Curtain. Moreover "peace" was secured by the US and other NATO nations serving as a check to Soviet expansion.

First: no-one is talking about who 'won'. We are discussing the effect while it was in progress. Please keep your fixations under control

Second:
post #310 of 361
Quote:

I think Trumpy and his sidekick Noah are going to need to start a lot more of these threads. They might even turn into a sort of Batman or Robin...or perhaps more appropriately, the Lone Ranger and Tonto hahah.

The corruption and violence of the Right has finally been exposed for the sheep to see and it has led to them being hit where it hurts: in the wallet, the only thing they care about in the main.

Everyone is a right-winger in a boom (except those of us with conscience and principles) but now the greed of the right-wing has been laid bare and everyone can see the snouts frantically hogging the trough there may well be some violent backlashes.

Imo it's ok...you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs and if people take to the streets to bring down thee vermin like bankers and corporate assholes who even now are gaining millions in pay-rises, well...what's the problem?

The posters who object are really only doing so because they are part of the establishment that will be overturned and have their own snouts firmly in the trough themselves.

You need to seek professional counseling for your fixation on me and others. The ideas and actions you project on me actually are starting to make me fear for your sanity as well as my safety. You have already stated that you would kill people who you (incorrectly) lump me in with if given a chance and for that reason I am cutting any communications with you from here forward. You sir are delusional, and frightening. I hope I never meet you, and I hope that you can find a way to be a bit more tolerant of oppositional viewpoints.

This will be my last post on these forums. EVER.
NoahJ
NoahJ
post #311 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

You need to seek professional counseling for your fixation on me and others. The ideas and actions you project on me actually are starting to make me fear for your sanity as well as my safety. You have already stated that you would kill people who you (incorrectly) lump me in with if given a chance and for that reason I am cutting any communications with you from here forward. You sir are delusional, and frightening. I hope I never meet you, and I hope that you can find a way to be a bit more tolerant of oppositional viewpoints.

This will be my last post on these forums. EVER.

We can only hope!

But you should lighten up - take a trip to Europe. See the world, broaden the mind....really....

If you came over here I'd be happy to buy you a drink. I think you need to chill....and take a love-pill, people are ok, no need for all the fear and hate!

post #312 of 361
Yes, but let's involve the environmental movement in this.
How much longer do we need to wait before they make their genocide plain enough for everyone to understand.

Don't you love how it implies it's okay to cut just about EVERYTHING 10%. How many human deaths would it take to cut down that carbon footprint by 10%?

This is truly disturbing.

post #313 of 361
Quote:

Yes, but let's involve the environmental movement in this.
How much longer do we need to wait before they make their genocide plain enough for everyone to understand.

Don't you love how it implies it's okay to cut just about EVERYTHING 10%. How many human deaths would it take to cut down that carbon footprint by 10%?

This is truly disturbing.

What's kind of disburbing is what you're making out of it.

That's british humor for you. I suppose you didn't like Monty Python either.

It wasn't serious and they've taken it off their website as some were offended.

Here's a discripition of where it came from :
Quote:
Whippersnapping climate campaign 10:10 teams up with legendary comic screenwriter Richard Curtis - you know, Blackadder, Four Weddings, Notting Hill, co-founded Comic Relief - and Age of Stupid director Franny Armstrong to proudly present their explosive new mini-movie "No Pressure". The film stars X-Files' Gillian Anderson, together with Spurs players past and present - including Peter Crouch, Ledley King and David Ginola - with music donated by Radiohead. Shot on 35mm by a 40-strong professional film crew led by director Dougal Wilson, "No Pressure" celebrates everybody who is actively tackling climate change... by blowing up those are aren't.

Personally I loved Black Adder and Monty Python. Their kind of humor is nothing new. Sorry you don't get the humor and want to turn it into something else. No one is advocating blowing up people that don't get involved in GW.

Not real or serious trumpy!
post #314 of 361
It's hard for certain people to have a grip on reality when this is how they are formed:

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #315 of 361
If ya can't beat beat 'em ... slander them as bitter racists.
post #316 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

If ya can't beat beat 'em ... slander them as bitter racists.

You mean you think they aren't racists? Or you just think racism is ok?

Maybe as long as the racists aren't bitter - Happy Racists are cool!!
post #317 of 361
Quote:

What's kind of disburbing is what you're making out of it.

That's british humor for you. I suppose you didn't like Monty Python either.

It wasn't serious and they've taken it off their website as some were offended.

Here's a discripition of where it came from :

Personally I loved Black Adder and Monty Python. Their kind of humor is nothing new. Sorry you don't get the humor and want to turn it into something else. No one is advocating blowing up people that don't get involved in GW.

Not real or serious trumpy!

That's quite a list of rationalizations to justify such violence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

It's hard for certain people to have a grip on reality when this is how they are formed:

My mommy said you were made from snakes and snails and puppy dog tails. BR, do you realize half the "thoughts" you post lately are caricatured rants, and the other half are actual cartoons? This is whawt Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Bill Maher have done to thought on the left. They've turned it from attempts to become lucid and rational to attempts to ridicule and mock.

post #318 of 361
Looks like someone forgot to lock the drinks cabinet again...
post #319 of 361
Quote:

My mommy said you were made from snakes and snails and puppy dog tails. BR, do you realize half the "thoughts" you post lately are caricatured rants, and the other half are actual cartoons? This is whawt Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Bill Maher have done to thought on the left. They've turned it from attempts to become lucid and rational to attempts to ridicule and mock.

Quote:

No. What you were trying to make out of this was silly. You either have never watched British humor, don't like it or understand it, or are just making this up and hoping no one would notice.

Whatever it's reaching in the extreme and a lame post in a lame thread.
post #320 of 361
Quote:

No. What you were trying to make out of this was silly. You either have never watched British humor, don't like it or understand it, or are just making this up and hoping no one would notice.

Whatever it's reaching in the extreme and a lame post in a lame thread.

More British Comedy Violence in the Python tradition.

Trumpy, don't watch....you won't get it
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The rising tide of left wing extremism and violence