Originally Posted by rnp1
Steve Jobs has a grudge:
1. Why aren't people all using Quicktime rather than Flash?
2. In the 80's& 90's, only Mac's ran Photoshop and PageMaker.
3. Microsoft hired W&K to create the Windows 95's release.
4. It was all done on Macs, using Adobe. The Flag, the stolen Mac icons, not to mention the code itself. Even the Rolling Stones edit. All on Macs!
5. Bill Gates found out and demanded everyone at W&K throw away their Macs and get PCs!
6. Adobe became a traitor and rewrote all their standardized, user friendly programs for PC.
7. Microsoft bought the Mac based Movie editor, Avid, and forced audio giant ProTools onto PCs too.
8. Microsoft directly lifted the QuickTime code, but got caught before Paul Allan could rewrite it and bury the roots as was done to Mac's System, which became Windows 3.0.
9. Steve Jobs regained Apple and returned the company to being a Mac maker rather than a PC cloner/copier.
10. Adobe still writes their programs for PCs first, then makes a pseudo standardized Mac version, which is based on the cluttered, randomized PC version-so it is artistically unsatisfying, but does the job, and gives Intel a reason to build faster chips.
11. Adobe's code is bloated and over written and as unstable as any PC program.
12. Steve Jobs is still not a fool. "Fool me once...!"
13. Therefore, Flash isn't on the well protected iPhone and won't be easily available on the iPad.
14. W&K is still bullied by Nike, the purely money based charade, who has a Flashed based web site and still abuses child labor, as they pioneered over 25 years ago. Now we have WallMart and Secret Chinese Apple factories! (No Logo). Way to go Phil! (In China, he is known as, Fear Night! All the workers really do fear night, because that's when the North Korean task masters suddenly wake up and whip them for no reason). If Phil's wife ever finds out about those Illuminati/Jesuit Luciferian connections, it could cost him a very pretty Penny!
---The Real Insider---