or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › It's my birthday!

It's my birthday!

post #1 of 15
I am now officially in the late 20's I'm 26 today. Thankfully, I haven't seen the slowing of my metabolism just yet :keeping my fingers crossed:
post #2 of 15
Happy birthday.
post #3 of 15
Happy birthday. Don't worry for your metabolism you are still young, things will become worse after the age of 30.
post #4 of 15
Happy B-day!
[quote]Thankfully, I haven't seen the slowing of my metabolism just yet :keeping my fingers crossed:<hr></blockquote>It sneaks up quickly on you. Watch out! I'll be 30 in 3 months, believe me, I know.
post #5 of 15
Happy Birthday man!
post #6 of 15
Another aquarian
You're exactly 1 year and 5 days older than me, and you always will be. Horray for me!

Just kidding, Happy Birthday. Enjoy it. :cool:
Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip
Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip
post #7 of 15
Happy Birthday, lad! I can call you "lad" because I've passed the 30 mark. Trust me though, there's no reason to feel old while you're in your roaring 20's. Enjoy it!
Aldo is watching....
Aldo is watching....
post #8 of 15
Happy day!

Oooh! And don't forget to celebrate the big palindrome tonight!!
post #9 of 15
[quote]Originally posted by starfleetX:
<strong>Happy day!

Oooh! And don't forget to celebrate the big palindrome tonight!!</strong><hr></blockquote>

yes 20 02 2002 20 02
post #10 of 15
Anyway....happy B-DAY

You are like 8 months older than me......that also mean I am going to turn 26 in October

Geeze.....I haven't got anything done or haven't even archieved anything....feeling the past times are wasted sorrowly
Mac Pro 2.66, 5GB RAM, 250+120 HD, 23" Cinema Display
MacBook 1.83GHz, 2GB RAM
Mac Pro 2.66, 5GB RAM, 250+120 HD, 23" Cinema Display
MacBook 1.83GHz, 2GB RAM
post #11 of 15
Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day.
post #12 of 15
[quote]Geeze.....I haven't got anything done or haven't even archieved anything....feeling the past times are wasted sorrowly [/QB]<hr></blockquote>

Don't you have Retrospect? Makes archiving a breeze...

(don't use that spell checker, Leonis)

I'm less than 2 weeks away from being 28. 2 years to go then to the big downhill slide....

post #13 of 15
Have fun.

Colin Powell says wear a condom.
post #14 of 15
Happy Birthday.
"Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." - Think Different
"Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." - Think Different
post #15 of 15
Thanks all. I really appreciate it And I did have a great day.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › It's my birthday!