or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Steve Jobs e-mail suggests AT&T will not sell Apple iPad
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Steve Jobs e-mail suggests AT&T will not sell Apple iPad

post #1 of 43
Thread Starter 
A recent e-mail from Apple co-founder Steve Jobs stated the forthcoming iPad will initially be sold only in Apple retail and online stores, as well as Best Buy. In addition, other e-mails regarding Mac refreshes, the iPhone OS e-mail client and iWork.com storage were reportedly sent by the billionaire.

The response from Jobs regarding iPad sales was brief, as usual, and was sent from the chief executive's iPhone. It was in response to an inquiry as to whether the iPad would be available for purchase with Apple's authorized resellers.

"Initially at Apple Retail and online stores and Best Buy," Jobs replied via e-mail. A copy was provided to AppleInsider.

The statement would mean that AT&T, despite being the exclusive wireless provider for the iPad in the U.S., will not sell the iPad in its own retail stores, at least at first. The iPad will be released on April 3.

In February, Apple Chief Operating Officer Tim Cook revealed that the iPad would be available at Best Buy and other assisted locations. He said that other retail outlets will be added in time.

iPad users who opt for the 3G-capable hardware, which carries a $130 premium, can add AT&T service to their device at any time without signing a contract. The carrier will offer data for $15 per month for 250MB, or $30 per month for unlimited access.



Other Jobs e-mails

In addition to the comment on retail stores, Jobs has allegedly sent a number of other e-mails in recent days that have generated publicity.

In one note, Jobs was asked if there was a way to get documents onto the iPad through iWork.com or the iDisk. Jobs responded: "Yes."



As previously noted by AppleInsider, Apple has targeted business users as potential iPad customers, adding features designed to make the device attractive to the enterprise market. The iPad will sync documents with iTunes, just like the iPhone currently does, and will also access cloud, Web, and local file shares.

Also this week, MacRumors was provided a copy of one note in which Jobs told a consumer "not to worry" about a forthcoming MacBook Pro refresh. The person wrote Jobs after they said they were "losing heart in the lack of vision" for the MacBook Pro and Mac Pro hardware.

Finally, TUAW received word from a reader who asked Jobs if the iPhone would ever receive a universal inbox in its mail client. Jobs simply replied: "Yep." Currently the iPhone OS only allows for multiple e-mail accounts to have separately accessible inboxes.
post #2 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Also this week, MacRumors was provided a copy of one note in which Jobs told a consumer "not to worry" about a forthcoming MacBook Pro refresh. The person wrote Jobs after they said they were "losing heart in the lack of vision" for the MacBook Pro and Mac Pro hardware.

You've only quoted part of the mail. The full message read:

'Not to worry. All matter is just merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is just a dream. And we are the imagination of ourselves. And Flash sux.'
Believe nothing, no matter where you heard it, not even if I have said it, if it does not agree with your own reason and your own common sense.
Buddha
Reply
Believe nothing, no matter where you heard it, not even if I have said it, if it does not agree with your own reason and your own common sense.
Buddha
Reply
post #3 of 43
Given that all US mobile carriers currently offer 3G netbooks (the device to which Stevie J compares the iPad - \ ), one would reason that the iPad would be sold through these venues as well.

Apple is probably just waiting to gauge the initial popularity of the device, and move from there.

We'll See Soon Enough...
"Why iPhone"... Hmmm?
Reply
"Why iPhone"... Hmmm?
Reply
post #4 of 43
Threaded emails would be nice as well. Being able to adjust calendar alerts on the iPhone to longer than 2 days is also much needed.
post #5 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by allblue View Post

You've only quoted part of the mail. The full message read:

'Not to worry. All matter is just merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is just a dream. And we are the imagination of ourselves. And Flash sux.'

Haha, nice.
iPad News, App Reviews, and More: iPadNewsUpdates.com
Reply
iPad News, App Reviews, and More: iPadNewsUpdates.com
Reply
post #6 of 43
People go to a AT&T Store to buy a phone, not a combo device like a iPad.

Also the iPad is dependent upon another computer, needs more accessories and such, so Apple wants the opportunity to upsell the purchaser of a iPad. Something AT&T won't do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_sell


Also Steve has been quite chatty lately, I'm wondering if he's at home and bored because he's not feeling so hot?

Unlikely he would be answering emails if he was busy at Cupertino. :/


Nice of him to reach out to his fans a little.
post #7 of 43
hahaha @ "the billionaire" - like that's his most distinguishing feature.
post #8 of 43
The 3g iPad doesn't go on sale for a few weeks after the Wifi-only iPad.

I'd think AT&T would carry the 3G version when it launches.

Maybe Jobs was referring to retailers that will be carrying the iPad in the beginning of April?
post #9 of 43
Home? I wonder what kind of digs he is using/renting while waiting for his shack to be torn down and rebuilt?
post #10 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post


"Initially at Apple Retail and online stores and Best Buy," Jobs replied via e-mail. A copy was provided to AppleInsider.

The statement would mean that AT&T, despite being the exclusive wireless provider for the iPad in the U.S., will not sell the iPad in its own retail stores, at least at first. The iPad will be released on April 3.

My first thought was 'duh'. cause the 3g models are not out.

Not to mention that they apparently aren't handling the ipad data service via typical accounts so what would it service ATT to have them in store anyway
post #11 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

The statement would mean that AT&T, despite being the exclusive wireless provider for the iPad in the U.S.

So AT&T is the ONLY way to use wireless with the iPad?
Has Apple used the word "exclusive" (not available with anyone else) with the AT&T data plans?
post #12 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by allblue View Post

You've only quoted part of the mail. The full message read:

'Not to worry. All matter is just merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is just a dream. And we are the imagination of ourselves. And Flash sux.'

hmm.. good
post #13 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Finally, TUAW received word from a reader who asked Jobs if the iPhone would ever receive a universal inbox in its mail client. Jobs simply replied: "Yep." Currently the iPhone OS only allows for multiple e-mail accounts to have separately accessible inboxes.

Thats good to know.
MacBook Pro 17" Glossy 2.93GHz, iPad 64GB, iPhone 4 16GB, and a lot of other assorted goodies.

If you're a troll and you have been slain. Don't be a Zombie.
Reply
MacBook Pro 17" Glossy 2.93GHz, iPad 64GB, iPhone 4 16GB, and a lot of other assorted goodies.

If you're a troll and you have been slain. Don't be a Zombie.
Reply
post #14 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_CA View Post

So AT&T is the ONLY way to use wireless with the iPad?

yes and no. Unlike the phone there is no software or hardware sim lock that would have to be breached (and void any warranties) to use someone else. So in that sense, no. HOWEVER, at the moment ATT is the only US carrier with the right radio service and using micro sim cards to be able to carry the ipad. If T-Mobile or anyone else steps up on those two issues, it's all good.

Quote:
Has Apple used the word "exclusive" (not available with anyone else) with the AT&T data plans?

the quoted plans are exclusive to ATT. anyone else can offer whatever they want.
post #15 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woohoo! View Post

Steve has been quite chatty lately, I'm wondering if he's at home and bored because he's not feeling so hot?

Perhaps he's feeling better than he has in years.

Quote:
Unlikely he would be answering emails if he was busy at Cupertino. :/

He wouldn't need his iPhone to answer e-mails at the Apple Campus either, but it would come in very handy during downtime away from Cupertino, such as while attending the Academy Awards.
post #16 of 43
What's that quote again Steve?

"isn't it funny, a ship that leaks from the top?"
post #17 of 43
This Steve guy just answers anything. They really need to can that guy and stop the leaks!
post #18 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_CA View Post

So AT&T is the ONLY way to use wireless with the iPad?
Has Apple used the word "exclusive" (not available with anyone else) with the AT&T data plans?

AT&T is the defacto exclusive provider of the the 3g iPad in the US. The iPad 3g uses the GSM/UTSM (?)[my acronyms fail me] standard. There is no other provider in the US that uses these frequencies for data.

T-Mobile uses GSM, but they use a propriatary spectrum for their '3g' data service.

So, internationally, the iPad is 'unlocked', all you have to do is swap the micro-SIM card and viola! you have changed networks.

However, in the US, there is no other network to change TO.
post #19 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by reliason View Post

AT&T is the defacto exclusive provider of the the 3g iPad in the US.

You mean "defacto exclusive provider" of the 3g data plan for the iPad.
AT&T will not even sell the iPad (as of yet).
Quote:
The iPad 3g uses the GSM/UTSM (?)[my acronyms fail me] standard. There is no other provider in the US that uses these frequencies for data.

T-Mobile uses GSM, but they use a propriatary spectrum for their '3g' data service.
...
However, in the US, there is no other network to change TO

There is no other 3G network to switch to though the iPad would work with T-Mobile EDGE.

My point is, did Apple use the word "exclusive" with the iPad, the same way they did with the iPhone and AT&T? I don't recall ever hearing it (in the iPad release video).
I don't believe it's "exclusive" in that Apple is limiting it only to AT&T with an exclusive contract. Only that AT&T is the only one offering a 3G data plan specifically for it.
post #20 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_CA View Post

You mean "defacto exclusive provider" of the 3g data plan for the iPad.
AT&T will not even sell the iPad (as of yet).

it seems a little odd to ask a question and then get snippy on syntax with the person who tried to answer your question...
Quote:

There is no other 3G network to switch to though the iPad would work with T-Mobile EDGE.

...and then you don't read the answer he gave you!

It WOULD work with T-Mobile in the USA IF T-Mobile changes the spectrum they broadcast from their towers. That is a rather big if... And not worthy of consideration at this time.
Quote:
My point is that did Apple use the word "exclusive" with the iPod as they did with the iPhone and AT&T? I don't recall ever hearing it (in the iPad release video).
I don't believe it's "exclusive" in that Apple is limiting it only to AT&T with an exclusive contract. Only that AT&T is the only one offering a 3G data plan specifically for it.

Apple has no incentive or reason to throw around the word "exclusive" in this case, but it is the end result (in the USA) in the end.
Progress is a comfortable disease
--e.e.c.
Reply
Progress is a comfortable disease
--e.e.c.
Reply
post #21 of 43
I wasn't getting "snippy" (upset).
Quote:
It WOULD work with T-Mobile

It WILL work with T-Mobile (EDGE) but not on their 3G.
Quote:
Apple has no incentive or reason to throw around the word "exclusive" in this case

My point exactly.
Every website is using the word "exclusive" as if Apple had used it and AT&T is the only one who are authorized by Apple, the same way the word "exclusive" was used with the iPhone.
Quote:
and then you don't read the answer he gave you!

I did read & understand & respond to the answer he gave me.
post #22 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_CA View Post

I wasn't getting "snippy" (upset).

Aww crap! Now I'm the one who was snippy. Sorry (pot, kettle and all that).
Quote:
It WILL work with T-Mobile (EDGE) but not on their 3G.

And here I am not reading your post carefully. Damn hypocrite...

Anyway, I'm glad that's all cleared up.
Progress is a comfortable disease
--e.e.c.
Reply
Progress is a comfortable disease
--e.e.c.
Reply
post #23 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by allblue View Post

You've only quoted part of the mail. The full message read:

'Not to worry. All matter is just merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is just a dream. And we are the imagination of ourselves. And Flash sux.'


Priceless. Thank you allblue. You made my day.
post #24 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by akf2000 View Post

hahaha @ "the billionaire" - like that's his most distinguishing feature.



It's to signal the fact that the opportunity cost of his time is VERY high, and so, even the time taken to belt out a 'yep' to some riff-raff costs him a lot.......
post #25 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

The iPad will sync documents with iTunes, just like the iPhone currently does,


Huh. I have somehow missed this feature all this time. Can you please explain how I can sync documents to my iPhone?
iPadAlone
Wherein I ponder a future with an iPad as my primary computer...
Reply
iPadAlone
Wherein I ponder a future with an iPad as my primary computer...
Reply
post #26 of 43
I'm one who's also gotten replies (more than one) from Steve on other issues.

Presuming they are from him, I wonder what the process is for which emails he actually sees and responds to... I would imagine, (especially since its publicly known he does reply to some emails), that he receives hundreds a day and he can't possibly have the time to read them all personally...There must be some gatekeepers that screens and pass through the ones he thinks he might like to answer...

Nonetheless, it's pretty cool that the CEO of a company the size of Apple does do this

Of course, from a PR perspective, its a neat technique too
post #27 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

The iPad will sync documents with iTunes, just like the iPhone currently does, and will also access cloud, Web, and local file shares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymoody View Post

Huh. I have somehow missed this feature all this time. Can you please explain how I can sync documents to my iPhone?

AppleInsider "journalism" at its finest!

I really wish there was something other than iTunes for syncing stuff that has no relationship whatsoever to "tunes".
post #28 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregalad View Post

I really wish there was something other than iTunes for syncing stuff that has no relationship whatsoever to "tunes".

You mean like iPhoto for pictures?

As stated, ATT has no need or prob. even desire to sell the iPad until the 3G version comes out, so it makes perfect sense that they're not a launch partner.

And I'm not sure I'd like a universal inbox. Yes, it's a bit annoying to have to go back two screens to switch between inboxes, but I also like having my inboxes segregated. It's the whole reason that I have multiple email addresses in the first place!
post #29 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by KT Walrus View Post

The 3g iPad doesn't go on sale for a few weeks after the Wifi-only iPad.

I'd think AT&T would carry the 3G version when it launches.

I'm not so sure about that.

AT&T has a lot of retail stores; Apple would really need to have a bunch ready to offer to AT&T. It's not like feeding the Best Buy channel (far fewer stores).

It's possible that AT&T is not pushing very hard to be an iPad 3G launch partner. It's a fair amount of inventory for an unproven product that may not generate much in the way of recurring revenue for AT&T.

AT&T has to buy at the wholesale price from Apple, it's not like they will be selling on consignment.
post #30 of 43
With the current influx in SJ emails, does anyone else smell bull$#it or is it just me.

Just seems really strange that all of a sudden he starts replying on mass to people from his iphone thats all.
post #31 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by -AG- View Post

With the current influx in SJ emails, does anyone else smell bull$#it or is it just me.

Just seems really strange that all of a sudden he starts replying on mass to people from his iphone thats all.

Your suspicions aren't unreasonable.

However, Steve's ego is big enough that I'm guessing that he wouldn't let anyone pretend to be him, even a highly trained puppet from Apple Corporate PR. After all, he would have to instruct someone to say "answer this e-mail, that one, and that one, but not those. And here's what I want you to say." Sounds wasteful of his time.

Steve has time to read e-mails and there are probably some heavy filters on his inbox (e.g., prioritize apple.com messages). He probably peruses his "outside" e-mail messages while he's sitting on his plane. My guess is that the e-mails he is responding to are very succinct and get to the point of things. He's probably not the type to read a three-page diatribe about why the MacBook Pro's late release is upsetting the balance of the cosmos.
post #32 of 43
Personally, I think it's borderline insane that Apple is structured so that critical, prerelease nuggets of information about basic functionality of what Apple intents as a vitally important device are the result of random email interactions with the CEO.

I mean, Steve is a very interesting dude, undeniably successful and arguably the engine of Apple's renaissance. But acting like Apple is Steve's crazy inventor lab and information is meted out on his whim is just unprofessional. If the iPad can do stuff, tell us. If you want to hold some cool stuff back till just before release, do that. If you want to dribble out bits of good news to keep interest high, have a blog, or update the web page, or issue a press release, or something.

But gnomic emails to "average dude@ anywhere.com"? Sure, if you're a startup with 1000 customers, or a niche business, or even if Apple generally had a relaxed, friendly relationship with its customers. But from famously controlling "We will send our Ninjas to kill you if you cross us" Apple? Just..... erratic.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #33 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Personally, I think it's borderline insane that Apple is structured so that critical, prerelease nuggets of information about basic functionality of what Apple intents as a vitally important device are the result of random email interactions with the CEO.

I mean, Steve is a very interesting dude, undeniably successful and arguably the engine of Apple's renaissance. But acting like Apple is Steve's crazy inventor lab and information is meted out on his whim is just unprofessional. If the iPad can do stuff, tell us. If you want to hold some cool stuff back till just before release, do that. If you want to dribble out bits of good news to keep interest high, have a blog, or update the web page, or issue a press release, or something.

You commented on this thread, so whatever Steve is doing is working.

Also, based on Apple's financial results over the past 5-7 years, I would say that whatever Steve is doing is largely successful.

As a longtime AAPL shareholder, I am happy to re-elect Steve to the board of directors every year. The senior management team is executing a business plan that results in increased shareholder value. With a five-year ROI of almost 600%, it would be a bit ungrateful for me to deeply criticize Steve's actions.
post #34 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvaldes1831 View Post

You commented on this thread, so whatever Steve is doing is working.

Also, based on Apple's financial results over the past 5-7 years, I would say that whatever Steve is doing is largely successful.

As a longtime AAPL shareholder, I am happy to re-elect Steve to the board of directors every year. The senior management team is executing a business plan that results in increased shareholder value. With a five-year ROI of almost 600%, it would be a bit ungrateful for me to deeply criticize Steve's actions.

Yeah, sure, as I say, no one can argue with success, and it's not like it's a hanging offense, or anything. I just find it weird. Weird for Apple, as a corporate entity. It's also not clear to me that Steve's success should just give him carte blanche to do anything he wants, as if he literally were Apple-- despite how closely he is associated with the brand.

Answering the odd email isn't going to make or break the iPad, or anything, so it strikes me less as an example of his keen sense of marketing strategy and more along the lines of an indulged eccentricity. Apple isn't actually obliged to tolerate it if Steve starts behaving oddly in public, no matter how indebted they are to his enormous achievements.

And at some point they're going to have to make a go of it without Steve, so it probably wouldn't hurt to sort of conduct themselves in a semi-predictable fashion. Again, we're not talking about Steve making an offhand impolitic remark or something, we're talking about his (seemingly offhand) remarks being the only source of new information on a critical product. The iPad is bigger than Steve. Apple is bigger than Steve. They might want to start acting like it.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #35 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

And at some point they're going to have to make a go of it without Steve, so it probably wouldn't hurt to sort of conduct themselves in a semi-predictable fashion. Again, we're not talking about Steve making an offhand impolitic remark or something, we're talking about his (seemingly offhand) remarks being the only source of new information on a critical product. The iPad is bigger than Steve. Apple is bigger than Steve. They might want to start acting like it.

I don't see any problem with Steve's recent e-mails. As a matter of fact, it would be refreshing to see more Fortune 500 CEOs personally answer messages.

And Steve really said nothing. "Not to worry" was his response about new Macs. Even this e-mail doesn't really reveal anything. Apple has repeatedly stated that they were going to start iPad sales via Apple Stores (online & bricks-and-mortar) as well as selected "assisted retail" without naming specific channel partners.

The implication that a 3G-less iPad isn't launching at an AT&T store means nothing. They never promised it would launch at AT&T retail.
post #36 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvaldes1831 View Post

I don't see any problem with Steve's recent e-mails. As a matter of fact, it would be refreshing to see more Fortune 500 CEOs personally answer messages.

And Steve really said nothing. "Not to worry" was his response about new Macs. Even this e-mail doesn't really reveal anything. Apple has repeatedly stated that they were going to start iPad sales via Apple Stores (online & bricks-and-mortar) as well as selected "assisted retail" without naming specific channel partners.

The implication that a 3G-less iPad isn't launching at an AT&T store means nothing. They never promised it would launch at AT&T retail.

I was thinking more about the two items you don't mention: that there will be a way to get iWorks documents on the iPad from iWork.com and that the iPhone is getting a universal inbox.

Those are both pieces of significant functionality, and probably of interest to more than a few people who would like to plan their purchases with all relevant data in hand.

I have no problem with Steve sending out chatty emails (or, I suppose, terse emails). I do have a bit of a problem with Apple the company putting information into the channel that way, without any formal acknowledgement.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #37 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

I have no problem with Steve sending out chatty emails (or, I suppose, terse emails). I do have a bit of a problem with Apple the company putting information into the channel that way, without any formal acknowledgement.

And I have no problem with Steve's offhand comments because there is no timeframe for the implementation of such features. If Apple makes an official statement (which they wouldn't -- those two pieces of functionality don't really merit a press release), one would expect a release date.

Again, Steve has basically said nothing since he provides no timeframe. How long did it take Apple to implement cut-and-paste or background notifications on the iPhone?
post #38 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woohoo! View Post

People go to a AT&T Store to buy a phone, not a combo device like a iPad.

Also the iPad is dependent upon another computer, needs more accessories and such, so Apple wants the opportunity to upsell the purchaser of a iPad. Something AT&T won't do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_sell


Also Steve has been quite chatty lately, I'm wondering if he's at home and bored because he's not feeling so hot?

Unlikely he would be answering emails if he was busy at Cupertino. :/


Nice of him to reach out to his fans a little.

Haven't you heard? He has nothing to do ever since Gene Munster took over.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply
post #39 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

My first thought was 'duh'. cause the 3g models are not out.

Not to mention that they apparently aren't handling the ipad data service via typical accounts so what would it service ATT to have them in store anyway

I suspect ATT will never sell the iPad. Granting BBY exclusivity inevitably will yield better ASPs for Apple selling iPads to BBY. And since not all iPad buyers will utilize 3G service I don't think ATT will ever sell the iPad. It is possible but I just don't think it's necessary and the exclusive economics are better than granting ATT the right to sell it too. At this point, I do think inventory is also going to be an issue and there is no way that Apple is going to send only 100 or so iPads to every Apple retail store, BBY store (1,000+ stores in the U.S.) and ATT store throughout the country. Once the initial supply constraints subside after a few months we might see ATT carry the iPad but I honestly don't think it will ever happen. Apple knows that BBY's blue shirts will sell the hell out of the iPad and that in conjunction with the Apple stores and the online store will be more than enough to shatter unit sales expectations.
post #40 of 43
The talk that AT&T benefits naught from selling a contract-free 3G iPad make sense, but if they offered the iPad tied to a contract, like they do with the 3G netbooks they sell. For instance, selling the 16 3G iPad for $379 or ($629 − $250)?
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Steve Jobs e-mail suggests AT&T will not sell Apple iPad