Just for fun, I predict:
It will have just enough differences to force you to upgrade, yet basically be the same product.
The menu items and the keyboard shortcuts will all be completely re-organised for apparently no reason, (but still won't use any of the Mac conventions.)
- It will still crash a lot and suck up resources like there's no tomorrow
- It will still not recognise "spaces" on the Mac
- It will still install many many gigabytes of unnecessary files
- It will still install tens of thousands of tiny text files in the system library
- The installer will still suck, and still use that tech from the early 90's
That's funny. 3 of your points in the "list" apply to Aperture 3... As does the fact that you basically get the same product (with some iPhoto features attached).
Are you using Aperture as a template for criticizing Adobe?