or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Miscellaneous News.

Miscellaneous News. - Page 66

post #2601 of 2696

Beating back the Islamists was never going to be easy. Syria-

Destruction: This aerial view shows the destruction in the al-Khalidiyah neighbourhood of Homs, which has seen some of the heaviest fighting as government forces bid to flush rebels into the open

We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
post #2602 of 2696

Patrol: Syrian government forces patrol in the Khalidiyah neighbourhood of Homs. They claim to have broken the rebel resistance in the areaGhost town: Many of the roads in Homs are completely empty giving this once great city the look and feel of a ghost town, populated only by the thousands of souls who died here

Shells of houses: The Khaled bin Walid Mosque is scarred and pockmarked from shrapnel spat into the city by the daily explosions that hit the city. Beyond the mosque, the shells of buildings and homes give the city the look of a post-apocalyptic wasteland

~ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2380913/Homs-aerials-scale-destruction.html

post #2603 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by hungover View Post

The vast majorly of Muslims that i have met strike me as being decent people.

I feel very sorry for you...I have never met a muslim that didn't strike me as decent. Were you attacked in some way?

post #2604 of 2696

All people bleed the same. Jews, Whites, Christians,Blacks, Asians, Muslims also.

post #2605 of 2696
I suspect that you mean that you like muslims so long as they aren't very muslim.

Sound rather similar to the Pope saying that he doesn't dislike gay people, provided that they don't engage in homosexual acts. In other words, so long as they aren't really gay.or the old chestnut- "i have nothing against black people but i wouldn't let my daughter marry one."

uote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

I feel very sorry for you...I have never met a muslim that didn't strike me as decent. Were you attacked in some way?

post #2606 of 2696
Quote:

No. I have no problem at all with muslims so long as they don't impose their rules on me. I meet them daily, and they are very nice people here in Edinburgh. I've never met one that wasn't vey nice. I know there are other places where things are different, but I don't judge the ones I meet against them.

post #2607 of 2696
Quote:

No. I have no problem at all with muslims so long as they don't impose their rules on me. I meet them daily, and they are very nice people here in Edinburgh. I've never met one that wasn't vey nice. I know there are other places where things are different, but I don't judge the ones I meet against them.

in and of itself your response seems fairly reasonable. One is however left wondering why you feel the need to rally against Muslims in the middle east. Are they bad people because they are Muslims living in muslim states? Perhaps you are concerned that they are trying to export their legal framework to the West. Can you really see any country allowing a disadvantaged minority rewrite the rule book for the majority? I can't.

Imo several interpretations of the Qu'ran are homophobic, am i comfortable with that? No. Equally, there are many Christian countries that are homophobic, i wish that they were less so but i would not bar entry to residents of that country based on the backward ideologies of their homeland.

Maybe you are concerned that Islamic law in the UK will be imposed by virtue of Muslims becoming the majority through birthrates. Whilst i can't see that happening, surely democracy is supposed to represent the will of the majority.

it goes without saying that i may have second guessed you completely inaccurately, to which you have your chance to set the record straight

post #2608 of 2696

There are good and bad all over the world.You cannot judge one classification of people over the other ones.

post #2609 of 2696

Charlie Rangel: Tea Party Is ‘Same Group’ Of ‘White Crackers’ Who Fought Civil Rights

Here we have an elected official using a racial slur. Will there be an outcry from the mainstream media with 24/7 coverage? Will he be asked to resign? Will he even be asked to apologize? Doubtful on all counts. Why? Because apparently only certain types of racial slurs are unacceptable. The double-standard is blatantly obvious.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #2610 of 2696

Rangel is a protege of the other winner Al Sharpton. Birds of a feather flock together.

post #2611 of 2696

how is he being racist? Had he said white people are predisposed to being oppressive i would agree with you. In this case he is comparing the tea party with an earlier group of people. Were he white would you have taken offence?

post #2612 of 2696
Quote:

how is he being racist? Had he said white people are predisposed to being oppressive i would agree with you. In this case he is comparing the tea party with an earlier group of people. Were he white would you have taken offence?

If he were white and used the "n word", he'd be out of office now. That's the double standard.

post #2613 of 2696
Quote:

in and of itself your response seems fairly reasonable. One is however left wondering why you feel the need to rally against Muslims in the middle east. Are they bad people because they are Muslims living in muslim states? Perhaps you are concerned that they are trying to export their legal framework to the West. Can you really see any country allowing a disadvantaged minority rewrite the rule book for the majority? I can't.

Imo several interpretations of the Qu'ran are homophobic, am i comfortable with that? No. Equally, there are many Christian countries that are homophobic, i wish that they were less so but i would not bar entry to residents of that country based on the backward ideologies of their homeland.

Maybe you are concerned that Islamic law in the UK will be imposed by virtue of Muslims becoming the majority through birthrates. Whilst i can't see that happening, surely democracy is supposed to represent the will of the majority.

it goes without saying that i may have second guessed you completely inaccurately, to which you have your chance to set the record straight

Can you repeat that please? "Several interpretations of the quaran are homophobic." I guess the other several aren't? That's the kind of loose comment that you should abandon. Muslims make African Americans in the US look liberal about sexual equality. 4,000 gays butchered in Iran over the last 20 years. Islam doesn't just love slavery, it loves hanging gays. It's violence and more violence with Islam, and whilst I'll stand up for peaceful muslims, I won't shut up for the pc crowd, EVER regarding Islam. 

Regardless, you're obviously an intelligent chap, and first of all I'd suggest you read "Islam Watch", started by myself, to clear up that I definitely do not hate muslims. 

I know that Christians have followed dire teachings, that have, and occasionally still sometimes do, lead to dreadful things, but Islam is in a different place altogether. It's at war with non-muslims. It's at war with the progress that we've made in the West. And at it's heart, it's at war with liberty. Which is a war, that every one who understands and cherishes liberty, needs to fight, as loudly and persistently as they can, to preserve. 

Islam and Nazi's (the pc crowd can shove it up their Obama's) - http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=764

Edited by Hands Sandon - 8/3/13 at 6:58pm
post #2614 of 2696
but there is no white equivalent of the N word and there couldn't be unless black people become the ruling elite and white people are sold into slavery for generations to come.
racism exists in all groups, however it is a far more serious problem when the racists are in positions of power; influencing your employment prospects, morbidity, personal safety and public persona

uote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

If he were white and used the "n word", he'd be out of office now. That's the double standard.
post #2615 of 2696
Quote:

but there is no white equivalent of the N word and there couldn't be unless black people become the ruling elite and white people are sold into slavery for generations to come.
racism exists in all groups, however it is a far more serious problem when the racists are in positions of power; influencing your employment prospects, morbidity, personal safety and public persona

Are you somehow suggestion that Charles B. Rangel, who serves in the House of Representatives isn't in a position of power where he can influence employment prospects, morbidity, personal safety and that he does not have a public persona?

Your reasoning is crap because it stops the clock and never starts it again for the convenient sake of turning off logic and turning on the victim card for eternity. It's like you're stuck in 1962 but thank goodness it is 2013.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #2616 of 2696

Gimme a break since Obama become president the Blacks are out of control now. Look at the crime going up each day in large metropolitan cities.When Bush was president things were much different and the crime was not sky high like today.

post #2617 of 2696

I'm sure you are all sick to death of reading about the rampant misogyny and the general hatred of liberty within Islam, so here's something different and refreshing, to help keep this thread alive-

British diplomats mystified by annual roses delivery

"British diplomats mystified by annual Chicago roses delivery

It is a mystery a half century in the making. Each August 1 since 1967, six red roses are anonymously delivered to the British consulate in Chicago."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10228404/British-diplomats-mystified-by-annual-Chicago-roses-delivery.html

post #2618 of 2696

The numbers are in and 2013 was yet another Don't Give A Damn Ramadan. Children and Christian's featured strongly as usual, with women not far behind. Allah must be fairly pleased with his terrorists.

Ramadan Bombathon
 2013 Scorecard 

Because, if you think all religions are the same, 
then you haven't been paying attention

In the name of
The Religion 
of Peace

In the name of
ANY Other 
Religion

By 
'Islamo- 
Phobes'

Terror Attacks

1*

Suicide Bombings

Dead Bodies

Wounded

* A Ukrainian has been charged with placing a bomb near a mosque
in England during Ramadan.  No injuries or deaths resulted.  
We list it as an attack even though we don't include attacks
 by Islamic terrorists unless they result in actual casualties. 

~ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

post #2619 of 2696

The list of attacks is so long I can't post it all in one post. So, I'll post it in two posts.

Here's the first half-

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 30 Days

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
2013.08.08 Afghanistan Nangarhar 14 4 Fourteen women and children are pulled into pieces by Taliban bombers during a visit to a cemetery.
2013.08.08 Pakistan Quetta 38 60 Forty people at a funeral are sent to Allah by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2013.08.07 Iraq Tikrit 13 30 'Freedom Fighters' storm a police officer's home and massacre his entire family, including children.
2013.08.07 Pakistan Karachi 11 24 A pro-Sharia group is thought responsible for a brutal bomb attack at a soccer field that kills mostly children.
2013.08.06 Iraq Baghdad 5 16 Five people at an ice cream shop are taken out by Holy Warriors.
2013.08.06 Pakistan Diamer 3 0 Junudul Hafsa terrorists murder three people investigating an earlier attack on a group of mountain climbers.
2013.08.06 Syria Jaramana 18 56 Islamists set off a powerful car bomb in a Christian suburb. At least eighteen people are slain.
2013.08.06 Iraq Nahrawan 8 21 Eight people bleed to death when Islamic terrorists bomb a popular Shiite market.
2013.08.06 Iraq Anbakiya 10 15 Ten villagers are ripped apart by an al-Qaeda shrapnel bomb.
2013.08.05 Iraq Tal Afar 4 19 A Mujahideen car bomb takes out four Iraqis.
2013.08.05 Pakistan Punjab 1 14 A bomb planted by suspected Taliban goes off on a train, killing a toddler.
2013.08.05 Afghanistan Kandahar 4 10 Religious radicals hide a bomb in a donkey cart that takes the lives of four civilians.
2013.08.05 Thailand Narathiwat 11 0 Eleven people are reported killed by Muslim 'separatists'.
2013.08.05 Philippines Cotabato 8 27 Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters detonate a bomb in a busy commercial district, killing at least eight innocents.
2013.08.05 Indonesia Jakarta 0 3 Muslim radicals bomb a Buddhist monastery.
2013.08.05 Egypt al-Arish 1 2 Islamists murder a local cop.
2013.08.05 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A pro-peace imam is gunned down at a local market by extremists.
2013.08.05 Nigeria Gamboru Ngala 20 0 Twenty people are reported killed during a Boko Haram assault on a village.
2013.08.05 Iraq Baghdad 4 21 Four people lining up outside a Shia bakery are blown to bits by Sunni bombers.
2013.08.05 Iraq Mosul 10 8 A series of al-Qaeda attacks leaves ten dead.
2013.08.05 Iraq Hawija 2 0 al-Qaeda gunmen kill two men.
2013.08.05 Iraq Maqdadiyah 2 0 Two family members are gunned down by al-Qaeda.
2013.08.05 Syria Latakia 32 10 A suicide car bombing by Sunni Islamists reportedly kills nearly three dozen local soldiers.
2013.08.04 Tunisa Mount Chaambi 1 7 Fundamentalists kill a local soldier with a roadeside bomb.
2013.08.04 Germany Brandenburg 1 2 Islamists beat an unmarried couple, causing the woman to lose her baby.
2013.08.04 Nigeria Bama 3 2 At least three policemen are killed in two Boko Haram attacks.
2013.08.04 Afghanistan Logar 2 2 Religious extremists kill two civilians with a remote-controlled bomb.
2013.08.04 Syria Damascus 5 1 Sunni terrorists enter a home and murder five family member, including three children.
2013.08.04 Iraq Baghdad 19 28 Nineteen Iraqis are killed in various Mujahideen attacks.
2013.08.04 Afghanistan Jalalabad 0 16 The Haqqani network is suspected of a bomb blast along a city street.
2013.08.03 Iraq Baghdad 3 10 Sunni extremists set off a bomb outside a market that kills three shoppers.
2013.08.03 Afghanistan Jalalabad 9 24 Children are among nine killed by three Fedayeen suicide bombers outside the Indian consulate.
2013.08.03 Iraq Baqubah 3 0 A woman and her two daughters are brutally murdered in their home by al-Qaeda.
2013.08.03 Iraq Baqubah 4 5 Mujahideen kill four people in separate attacks, including two brothers.
2013.08.03 Iraq Tikrit 2 0 An 11-year-old boy and his father are reduced to pulp by an Islamist bomb.
2013.08.03 Iraq Muqdadiya 2 0 A mosque official is taken out by a car bomb planted by co-religionists.
2013.08.03 India Kupwara 1 0 Islamic militants shoot a local soldier to death.
2013.08.03 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 Sipah-e-Sahaba snipers pick off a 30-year-old Shiite.
2013.08.03 Iraq Baqubah 9 11 Sunni bombers take down nine Iraqis.
2013.08.03 Dagestan Makhachkala 1 0 Islamists gun down a rival cleric as he is getting out of his car.
2013.08.02 Iraq Shora 4 0 An al-Qaeda bomb produces four dead Iraqis.
2013.08.02 Afghanistan Sherzad 22 12 The lives of twenty-two local cops are lost to a Taliban attack.
2013.08.02 Pakistan Bahawalpur 2 0 A cleric and his teen son are murdered by Sunni gunmen simply because they are Shia.
2013.08.01 Thailand Yala 2 5 Muslim militants kill two local policemen providing security for teachers.
2013.08.01 Pakistan Lahore 1 0 Deobandi terrorists decapitate a Shiite on video.
2013.08.01 Afghanistan Badghis 1 2 Taliban militants spray a police checkpoint with bullets, killing at least one person.
2013.08.01 Nigeria Biu 8 0 A college lecturer is among eight people slaughtered by pro-Sharia advocates.
2013.08.01 Pakistan Benazirabad 1 0 Radicals shoot a cleric to death for preaching sectarian peace and tolerance.
2013.08.01 Iraq Mosul 21 30 Twenty-one Iraqis are killed in a series of Mujahideen shootings and suicide bombings.
2013.08.01 Pakistan Peshawar 2 0 Two people are shot to death by Islamic radicals.
2013.08.01 Afghanistan Maiwand 7 3 Religion of Peace bombers take down seven members of the same family.
2013.08.01 Pakistan Karachi 3 1 Three activists of a secular political party are shot to death by suspected Taliban.
2013.08.01 Syria Homs 40 120 A series of rocket attacks by the al-Haq Brigade on residential neighborhoods leave over forty dead.
2013.07.31 Iraq Nahrawan 2 3 Two farmers are shot to death in the back of their truck by Muslim 'insurgents'.
2013.07.31 Afghanistan Almar 3 2 Three Afghans are killed by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2013.07.31 Syria Damascus 6 19 Six civilians bleed to death following a suspected al-Nusra rocket attack.
2013.07.31 Iraq Ur 5 9 Sunni gunmen drive through a Shiite district and spray pedestrians with bullets.
2013.07.31 Iraq Mosul 5 4 Five Iraqi policemen are shot to death by al-Qaeda.
2013.07.31 Iraq Hawija 3 0 Three civilians are ambushed and murdered by al-Qaeda.
2013.07.31 Iraq Tuz Khormato 4 4 Dedicated Sunnis bomb a Shiite mosque, killing four worshippers.
2013.07.31 Iraq Mosul 2 25 A suicide bombing is one of several Mujahid attacks that leave two others dead.
2013.07.30 Iraq Baghdad 7 19 Seven Iraqis are killed in a series of Mujahideen attacks.
2013.07.30 Pakistan Darra Adamkhel 2 4 Taliban attack a local checkpoint, killing two defense personnel.
2013.07.30 Iraq Tuz Khormato 4 14 Four people near at a mosque are sent to Allah by Religion of Peace rivals.
2013.07.30 Iraq Baqubah 8 20 al-Qaeda bombers murder eight young people at a popular shop.
2013.07.30 Syria Homs 11 26 A child is among those killed when Sunni terrorists send rockets into a Shia neighborhood.
2013.07.30 Syria Qamishli 1 0 The Islamic State of Iraq is blamed for the car bomb assassination of a politician in Syria.
2013.07.30 Pakistan Punjab 1 0 A man shoots his own brother to death for leaving Sunni Islam.
2013.07.30 Pakistan Pishin 2 0 Islamic fundamentalists murder two people guarding a team of polio workers.
2013.07.30 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 Sipah-e-Sahaba gun down two Shia civilians.
2013.07.30 Iraq Baghdad 7 20 Seven worshippers are sent to Allah in their own mosque by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2013.07.30 Iraq Tikrit 3 10 A Fedayeen suicide bomber and a separate small arms attack leave three Iraqis dead.
2013.07.29 Iraq Madaen 3 9 A Sunni landmine along a road traveled by Shiites leaves three dead.
2013.07.29 Tunisia Jebel Chaambi 8 0 Eight local soldiers are ambushed, captured and beheaded by al-Qaeda.
2013.07.29 Iraq Khamsa Mile 4 14 al-Qaeda bombers take out four people at a commercial district.
2013.07.29 Iraq Tikrit 7 7 A series of Mujahideen attacks produce six dead Iraqis.
2013.07.29 Iraq Kut 10 40 Islamists bomb a market and construction site, sending at least ten innocents to their deaths.
2013.07.29 Iraq Samawa 6 19 A half-dozen people at a Shia market are laid out by a Sunni shrapnel bomb.
2013.07.29 Afghanistan Spin Boldak 3 0 A mother and her two children are exterminated by a fundamentalist bomb blast.
2013.07.29 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 14 30 Fedayeen shouting 'Allah Akbar' attack a prison, killing guards and beheading Shiite prisoners.
2013.07.29 Iraq Baghdad 32 129 Fifteen al-Qaeda bombs planted in Shia districts leave over thirty dead.
2013.07.29 Nigeria Kano 45 15 Forty-five people lose their lives to Islamist bombers targeting Christian districts and churches.
2013.07.29 Libya Benghazi 1 3 Suspected Ansar al-Sharia set off a car bomb that leaves one dead.
2013.07.29 Egypt al-Arish 5 0 Five security personnel are killed by Hamas-backed terrorists in a span of 36 hours.
2013.07.29 Iraq Sadr City 9 33 Two separate bomb attacks on a Shia neighborhood leave nine dead.
2013.07.28 Pakistan Kurram 2 2 Two civilians are blown to bits by a Taliban landmine.
2013.07.28 Iraq Tuz Khurmatu 8 9 Eight Kurds are taken out by a Sunni suicide bomber.
2013.07.28 Iraq Baghdad 3 9 Three commuters are dismantled by a Mujahid minibus bomb.
2013.07.28 Afghanistan Shahjoy 9 15 Nine locals, mostly women and children, are ripped apart by a Taliban bomb blast.
2013.07.28 Syria Homs 3 3 Woman and children are among the victims of a Sunni car bomb.
2013.07.28 India Sopore 1 0 Hizb-ul-Mujahideen gunmen assassinate a local cop.
2013.07.27 Iraq Baghdad 3 4 Religion of Peace bombers target a cafe filled with young people, killing at least three.
2013.07.27 Iraq Diyala 2 0 A farmer and a doctor are murdered in separate Muslim terror attacks.
2013.07.27 Iraq Baaj 1 0 A Muslim extremist stabs a woman to death inside her home.
2013.07.27 Pakistan Mattani 1 4 A rocket fired during a Mujahideen attack lands on a house, killing a 15-year-old boy.
2013.07.27 Somalia Mogadishu 3 9 A Fedayeen suicide car bomber rams into a building housing hospital workers, killing three civilians.
2013.07.27 Nigeria Dawashe 20 12 Boko Haram Islamists open fire on a village, killing twenty fishermen and traders.
2013.07.26 Afghanistan Farah 5 0 Five truck drivers are reportedly killed by Sunni militants.
2013.07.26 Afghanistan Qarabagh 7 7 Seven people are sent to Allah by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2013.07.26 Thailand Beaver Ridge WV Canaan 1 0 A teacher is shot to death by suspected 'insurgents'.
2013.07.26 Pakistan Orangi 1 0 An elderly faith healer is murdered by suspected fundamentalists.
2013.07.26 Yemen Aden 1 0 al-Qaeda gun down a man outside his home.
2013.07.26 Pakistan Parachinar 2 6 A landmine planted by religious radicals leaves two dead and six others with lost limbs.
2013.07.26 Pakistan Parachinar 57 167 A barbaric double suicide bombing at a Shiite market by assailants shouting praises to Allah leaves fifty-seven dead.
2013.07.26 Nigeria Mainok 1 1 A teen dies after being shot in the chest by Boko Haram.
2013.07.26 Philippines Cagayan de Oro 8 47 Khilafa Islamiyah Mindanao terrorists stage a brutal shrapnel bombing at a medical convention which leaves eight dead, including doctors.
2013.07.26 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 The Tehreek-e-Taliban shoot a political activist to death.
2013.07.25 Iraq Baghdad 16 20 Sixteen diners at a restaurant are ripped to shreds by an Islamist bomb blast.
2013.07.25 Afghanistan Kunduz 3 4 A Taliban shrapnel bomb takes the lives of three Afghans.
2013.07.25 Tunisia Tunis 1 0 Accused Islamists riddle a critic's body with bullets in front of his wife and children.
2013.07.25 Syria Damascus 17 70 An al-Qaeda linked organization claims credit for a car bombing in a Shia neighborhood that leaves seventeen residents dead.
2013.07.25 Israel Jerusalem 0 15 A baby is among fifteen Jewish civilians injured by Arab rock throwers at an overpass.
2013.07.25 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A 22-year-old Shiite is shot to death by Lashkar-e-Jhagvi.
2013.07.25 Afghanistan Jowzjan 2 10 A bomb planted by Muslim fundamentalists leaves two dead.
2013.07.25 Iraq Baghdad 4 0 Two street cleaners are among four people shot to death by Muslim terrorists in random attacks.
2013.07.25 Iraq Baghdad 2 6 Two people at an Internet cafe are slain by fundamentalist bombers .
2013.07.25 Egypt Sinai 2 4 Hamas-backed gunmen exterminate two Egyptian security guards.
2013.07.25 Pakistan Upper Dir 2 0 A young couple is honor killed by her conservative Muslim family for marrying without permission.
2013.07.25 Iraq Muqdadiya 14 8 Fourteen people at a busy outdoor market are pulled into pieces by Mujahid car bombers.
2013.07.25 Iraq Madaen 8 18 al-Qaeda bombers dismantle eight patrons at a popular coffee shop.
2013.07.25 Iraq Samarrah 2 2 Two Iraqis are murdered by al-Qaeda militants.
2013.07.25 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 Islamists attack a rival mosque, killing a guard.
2013.07.25 Iraq Baghdad 3 16 Women and children are among the casualties of a Mujahideen bomb blast at a wedding.
2013.07.24 Iraq Tikrit 4 4 Religious radicals fire into a van carrying off-duty soldiers, killing four.
2013.07.24 Pakistan Sukkur 4 40 Five suicide car bombers manage to kill four other persons outside a government building.
2013.07.24 Somalia Mogadishu 1 7 A civilian bleeds to death following an al-Shabaab car bombing.
2013.07.24 Egypt al-Arish 2 0 Two local soldiers are killed in separate shootings by Hamas-backed militants.
2013.07.24 Thailand Narathiwat 3 2 'Islamo-Socialists' detonate a bomb outside a hospital as a group of teachers pass by, killing two women and one man.
2013.07.24 Iraq Shura 9 2 Nine Iraqi policemen are brutally machine-gunned at their post by Sunni Islamists.
2013.07.24 Egypt Mansura 1 28 Brotherhood supporters bomb a police station, killing one person.
2013.07.24 Iraq Sulaiman Pek 14 0 Fourteen Shiite truck drivers are summarily executed by Sunnis who first verified their religious status.
2013.07.24 Dagestan Derbent 0 1 A rabbi is shot at close range by dedicated Islamists.
2013.07.24 Iraq Tuz Khormato 15 41 Fifteen people are massacred by al-Qaeda bombers at a market.
2013.07.24 Iraq Baghdad 4 10 Mujahid bombers strike at a food fair, killing four patrons.
2013.07.23 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 A Buddhist couple is shot to death by Muslim 'separatists' in front of their 4-year-old son.
2013.07.23 Thailand Pattani 1 1 A shop owner is gunned down in the middle of the night by suspected Muslim 'insurgents'.
2013.07.23 Philippines Maguindanao 1 1 A child dies from splinter injuries after Moro Islamists toss a grenade into the street.
2013.07.23 Algeria Bouira 2 0 Fundamentalists kill two forest rangers with a planted bomb.
2013.07.23 Iraq Kirkuk 4 1 al-Qaeda terrorists kill four Iraqis in separate shooting attacks.
2013.07.23 Iraq Mosul 3 0 Three civilians are gunned down at a sheep market by Muslim 'insurgents'.
2013.07.23 Afghanistan Wardak 8 5 A suicide bomber on a donkey kills eight other people.
2013.07.23 Iraq Kirkuk 7 41 Seven worshippers at a mosque are sent to Allah by sectarian bombers.
2013.07.23 Iraq Baghdad 3 15 Hardline bombers target a rival mosque with a bomb that leaves three dead.
2013.07.23 Iraq Nineveh 4 0 Four local cops are kidnapped and murdered by al-Qaeda.
2013.07.23 Iraq Baghdad 6 28 A half-dozen people at a restaurant are taken out in mid-bite by Islamic bombers.
2013.07.23 Thailand Narathiwat 2 1 Two people are machine-gunned at a coffee shop by suspected Muslim 'rebels'.
2013.07.23 Syria Homs 1 19 A woman is killed when Ahrar al-Sham rocket a group of cars.
2013.07.23 Iraq Kut 2 9 Two people at a mosque are brought down by rival bombers.
2013.07.22 Syria Khan al-Assal 51 0 Fifty captured soldiers are executed in cold blood by al-Nusra.
2013.07.22 Pakistan Chaman 2 8 Two people are killed when a mosque is bombed by rival Muslims.
2013.07.22 Iraq Abu Ghraib 41 65 Forty-one guards and inmates at a prison are killed during a sustained Sunni assault that involved suicide car bombers.
2013.07.22 Iraq Taji 16 13 al-Qaeda militants attack government building, shooting at least sixteen guards to death.
2013.07.22 Iraq Fallujah 3 1 Three people are killed when 'freedom fighters' blow up a policeman's home.
2013.07.22 Iraq Kirkuk 3 0 Suspected Sunni terrorists gun down three people.
2013.07.22 Iraq Madain 2 0 A bomb placed along a city street leaves two dead.
2013.07.22 Afghanistan Zabul 4 1 Four Afghans are sent to paradise by fundamentalist bombers.
2013.07.22 Iraq Mosul 25 29 Thirteen people are torn to shreds by a Fedayeen suicide car bomber.
2013.07.22 Pakistan Quetta 2 0 Two Shiite teenagers are shot to death in a taxi by Lashkar-e-Jhangvi.
2013.07.22 Nigeria Darazo 2 2 A child is among two people murdered by Boko Haram gunmen.

Edited by Hands Sandon - 8/8/13 at 10:55am
post #2620 of 2696

And the rest-

2013.07.21 Egypt al-Arish 3 2 Three security personnel are killed in separate attacks by Muslim militants.
2013.07.21 Iraq Kirkuk 7 0 Seven policemen are machine-gunned by Islamists at two checkpoints.
2013.07.21 Afghanistan Khost 6 0 The Taliban attack a house, killing six residents.
2013.07.21 Pakistan Karachi 2 6 A Tehreek-e-Taliban bomb outside a secular-leaning political office leaves two dead.
2013.07.21 Iraq Taji 4 15 Four people at a fish market are cut to shreds by a Religion of Peace shrapnel bomb.
2013.07.21 Pakistan Karachi 4 7 Two Lashkar-e-Jhangvi bombs leave four dead.
2013.07.21 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 A Buddhist married couple on their way to sell vegetables are ordered off their motorbike by Muslim 'insurgents' and summarily shot in the head.
2013.07.21 Egypt Sinai 5 11 Five people are killed during a series of terror attacks by Hamas-backed militants.
2013.07.21 Iraq Basmaiya 2 4 Islamic terrorists blow up a family home, killing two.
2013.07.21 Egypt al-Arish 1 0 Islamists shoot and kill a 32-year-old man driving a car.
2013.07.21 Iraq Hillah 1 0 An imam is shot to death by Religion of Peace rivals.
2013.07.20 Iraq Baqubah 3 0 Three Iraqis are shot to death by al-Qaeda.
2013.07.20 Iraq Baghdad 9 17 Jihadis double-bomb a busy shopping district, killing at least nine patrons.
2013.07.20 Iraq Tobchi 8 29 Eight people in a Shiite neighborhood are exterminated by Sunni bombers.
2013.07.20 Iraq Zafaraniyah 6 15 al-Qaeda bombers send six Iraqis to Allah.
2013.07.20 Iraq Baghdad 3 11 Three people at a bakery are torn to pieces by Sunni bombers.
2013.07.20 Iraq Baghdad 4 12 Four Shiites are blown to bits by a Sunni bomb.
2013.07.20 Iraq Mosul 8 35 A suicide bombing and several Mujahid shootings leave eight dead.
2013.07.20 Iraq Baghdad 25 71 A series of al-Qaeda bombs, late in the evening, leave an additional twenty-five Iraqis dead.
2013.07.20 Pakistan Karachi 3 0 Three people are killed by a Lashkar-e-Jhangvi bomb hidden in fruit.
2013.07.20 Nigeria Maiduguri 1 3 A young child is trampled during a reported attack by Boko Haram at a mosque.
2013.07.20 Iraq Garma 1 2 A mother and child are among the casualties of a Mujahideen bomb blast.
2013.07.19 Iraq Hillah 1 5 A suicide bombing at a mosque leaves one other dead.
2013.07.19 Libya Benghazi 1 0 A man traveling to a funeral is abducted and murdered by suspected Islamists.
2013.07.19 Pakistan Karachi 1 1 Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is thought to be behind the murder of a man in front of his 14-year-old son.
2013.07.19 Iraq Mosul 2 2 'Insurgents' kill two women when they fire a mortar into a residential neighborhood.
2013.07.19 Thailand Narathiwat 1 1 Muslim 'insurgents' fire on a married couple, killing the man and injuring his wife.
2013.07.19 Iraq Diyala 26 69 Islamists blow up a rival mosque during midday prayers, exterminating at least two dozen worshippers.
2013.07.19 Pakistan Bara 2 0 Two local soldiers pitching a tent are blown up by Sunni hardliners.
2013.07.19 Egypt al-Arish 2 1 Islamic fanatics send a rocket into a family home, blowing the heads off two residents.
2013.07.19 Yemen Mudia 1 0 A man is shot to death by al-Qaeda.
2013.07.19 Syria Damascus 1 0 Sunnis target a Shia mosque with a series of rockets that take out the custodian.
2013.07.19 Iraq Samarrah 1 11 A child is killed when Holy Warriors bomb a soccer field.
2013.07.19 Afghanistan Marjah 4 11 Taliban use an IED to kill four people, including children.
2013.07.19 Afghanistan Helmand 2 2 Two people are taken apart by Taliban bombers.
2013.07.19 Yemen Huta 0 1 A gay man survives a targeted shooting by fundamentalists with injuries.
2013.07.19 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 A local doctor is shot to death by al-Shabaab cadres.
2013.07.18 Egypt Sheikh Zuweid 1 2 A local policeman bleeds to death after Islamic militants fire into a station.
2013.07.18 Iraq Kirkuk 1 0 Holy warriors enter a home and shoot a woman to death.
2013.07.18 Pakistan Bajaur 2 4 Two local soldiers are ambushed and murdered by al-Qaeda linked militants.
2013.07.18 Iraq Baghdad 2 5 Two Iraqis are incinerated by a bomb blast.
2013.07.18 Iraq Wajihiyah 3 0 Three young men are tragically cut down by Islamist bombers.
2013.07.18 Iraq Mosul 7 21 A child is among seven people who lose their lives to a Religion of Peace shrapnel bomb at a teahouse.
2013.07.18 Afghanistan Logar 8 0 Eight civilians are stopped by religious extremists on their way to work, forced to kneel and then summarily shot in the head.
2013.07.18 Iraq Dujail 2 0 Muslim terrorists gun down a man and his wife on their way to work.
2013.07.18 Pakistan Mamond 2 3 Two security personnel are shot to death in their vehicle by Muslim terrorists.
2013.07.18 India Pampore 2 1 Two people are killed when Islamic militants target a heart surgeon.
2013.07.18 Iraq Balad 1 4 A farmer is picked off by Religion of Peace snipers.
2013.07.18 Egypt al-Arish 1 0 A man is gunned down outside his home by Islamists.
2013.07.18 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 Two cops are gunned down outside a furniture mart by suspected Islamists.
2013.07.18 India Dharam 0 43 Angry Muslims riot over an alleged desecration of the Quran.
2013.07.18 Pakistan Badan 3 2 Islamic hardliners blow up a van carrying local tribesmen, killing at least three.
2013.07.18 Iraq Baghdad 3 0 Fundamentalists break into a home and shoot three women to death on suspected immorality.
2013.07.18 Sudan Garsila 1 1 Islamic militia murder a school guard.
2013.07.18 Yemen Saada 2 4 Two Shiites are shot to death by Sunnis over a dispute concerning a mosque.
2013.07.18 Indonesia Kendal 1 3 An FPI (Islam Defenders Front) member in a car intentionally rams a group of people outside a brothel, killing one.
2013.07.17 Syria Kanaker 7 6 Seven people, mostly women and children, are disassembled by a Sunni car bomb.
2013.07.17 Lebanon Sarafand 1 0 A prominent leader is murdered by sectarian opponents.
2013.07.17 Afghanistan Herat 1 0 Fundamentalists gun down a man outside a public bath.
2013.07.17 Iraq Muqdadiyah 4 0 Small children out swimming are among four Iraqis bagged by Mujahideen bombers.
2013.07.17 Egypt al-Arish 1 0 A security guard is murdered by Muslim radicals.
2013.07.17 India Srinagar 1 5 One person is killed when a Muslim terrorist throws a grenade into the street.
2013.07.17 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 al-Shabaab activists murder a female government official.
2013.07.17 Somalia Kismayo 2 3 An al-Shabaab bomb leaves two people dead.
2013.07.16 Algeria Tipaza 4 3 Four local soldiers are blown to bits by fundamentalist bombers.
2013.07.16 Afghanistan Nangarhar 2 3 Two civilians bleed to death after a Taliban bomb planted on a bicycle detonates.
2013.07.16 Yemen Huj 1 0 An accused homosexual is shot to death by al-Qaeda.
2013.07.16 Thailand Yala 1 0 A rubber tapper is gunned down by militant Muslims.
2013.07.16 Israel Jerusalem 0 1 An Orthodox Jew is stabbed by two Palestinians.
2013.07.16 Iraq Muqdadiyah 6 17 A half-dozen worshippers at a mosque are sent directly to paradise by Religion of Peace rivals.
2013.07.16 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 Suspected Tehreek-e-Taliban gun down two supporters of a secular party.
2013.07.16 Bangladesh Dinajpur 1 0 A 60-year-old bus driver is stoned to death by Jamaat-e-Islam.
2013.07.16 Pakistan Quetta 3 0 A cleric and his brother are among three people assassinated by sectarian rivals while sitting at a kiosk.
2013.07.15 Iraq Mosul 2 6 Two other people are reduced to pulp by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2013.07.15 Iraq Kirkuk 3 11 A Fedayeen suicide attack is one of two bombings that leave three Iraqis dead.
2013.07.15 Syria Damascus 13 7 Over a dozen people are killed by a suspected al-Nusra car bomb.
2013.07.15 Pakistan Quetta 4 2 Four Shia civilians in a car are sprayed with bullets by sectarian Jihadis.
2013.07.15 Egypt al-Arish 3 17 Three cement factory workers die when Islamic militants fire rockets at a bus.
2013.07.15 Iraq Samarrah 4 11 A 4-year-old boy is among four people blown to bits by Mujahid mortars as they are preparing to swim.
2013.07.15 Pakistan Quetta 3 4 Three people are killed when a sectarian Jihadi on a motorcycle fires into a shop.
2013.07.15 Bangladesh Satkhira 1 0 Jamaat-e-Islam cadres beat a local man to death.
2013.07.15 Pakistan Quetta 1 0 Sipah-e-Sahaba terrorists kidnap and torture to death a former Sunni who converted to Shia.
2013.07.14 Iraq Kut 11 68 al-Qaeda bombers take out eleven Iraqis in a car bombing at a shopping district.
2013.07.14 Dagestan Burshi 4 0 Islamists four cops sitting in their car.
2013.07.14 Iraq Basra 8 15 At least eight people bleed out following a Mujahid car bombing.
2013.07.14 Iraq Musayyib 6 21 A half-dozen worshippers at a Shia mosque are sent straight to Allah by Religion of Peace rivals.
2013.07.14 Iraq Nasiriyah 5 22 Five people are torn limb from limb by al-Qaeda bombers at a market.
2013.07.14 Iraq Baghdad 4 16 Muslim terrorists target a commercial district, killing four innocents.
2013.07.14 Iraq Karbala 9 22 Nine people are killed by a Sunni bomb in a Shia city.
2013.07.13 Iraq Muqdadiyah 2 9 Sunnis plant a bomb in a Shia area that leaves two dead.
2013.07.13 Iraq Madaen 2 7 Fundamentalists murder two young people for playing a game during Ramadan.
2013.07.13 Iraq Baghdad 16 31 Sixteen people are mosque are disassembled by Religion of Peace rivals.
2013.07.13 Iraq Baghdad 7 19 Seven people are laid out by sectarian bombers at a Sunni worship center.
2013.07.13 Iraq Baqubah 4 10 A Shahid suicide bomber targets a funeral, killing four people.
2013.07.13 Philippines Guindulungan 2 0 Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Movement militants ambush a truck carrying soldiers, killing two.
2013.07.12 Algeria Khenchla 2 2 A journalist is among two people who bleed to death following a fundamentalist bombing attack on a group of friends.
2013.07.12 Egypt Sinai 1 1 Islamic militants fire a rocket into a checkpoint, killing a policeman.
2013.07.12 Somalia Mogadishu 7 15 Seven civilians lose their lives to a suicide car bomber.
2013.07.12 Iraq Mosul 4 2 A suicide bomber takes out four Iraqis.
2013.07.12 Iraq Kirkuk 41 35 Over forty people at a cafe are torn to pieces when a Holy Warrior yells 'Allah Akbar' and detonates a suicide vest.
2013.07.12 Somalia Mogadishu 2 10 al-Shabaab members toss a grenade into a hotel lobby, killing two people.
2013.07.12 Egypt Dabaaya 4 32 A Muslim bomb attacks a Christian village, burning dozens of homes and killing four Copts.
2013.07.11 Iraq Tuz Khurmatu 10 21 Jihad car bombers take out ten people in a residential district.
2013.07.11 Pakistan Chaman 7 10 A suicide bomber detonates at a "friendship" gate, sending seven others to Allah.
2013.07.11 Pakistan Kohat 2 7 Muslim terrorists set off a bomb outside a mosque, killing two innocents.
2013.07.11 Afghanistan Helmand 5 1 A vicious double bombing leaves five people dead.
2013.07.11 Iraq Ramadi 5 0 Five local cops are murdered by two suicide bombers.
2013.07.11 Iraq Muqdadiyah 13 24 A Sunni suicide bomber rips apart thirteen mourners at a Shia funeral.
2013.07.11 Egypt Zweid 1 0 A Christian is found beheaded several days after being kidnapped by Muslim extremists.
2013.07.11 Iraq Fallujah 7 17 Seven Iraqis are killed during an attack by Mujahideen.
2013.07.11 Iraq Yathrib 10 18 Mujahideen set off bombs near a coffee shop, sending ten patrons to Allah.
2013.07.11 Iraq Dujail 11 25 Sunnis set off a bomb outside a Shia mosque, killing eleven worshippers outright.
2013.07.11 Pakistan Dera Ghazi Khan 1 0 A young mother is stoned to death on the orders of a jirga for possessing a cell phone.
2013.07.11 Iraq Barwana 14 4 Fourteen guards at an oil pipeline are shot to death by Islamic radicals as they are sitting down to dinner.
2013.07.11 Syria Latakia 1 0 al-Qaeda linked rebels kill a senior member of the FSA rebels in cold blood.
2013.07.10 Pakistan Karachi 3 12 Three other people are killed when a suicide bomber walks up to a car and detonates.
2013.07.10 Iraq Baghdad 3 0 al-Qaeda gunmen are suspected of breaking into a home and shooting three women to death.
2013.07.10 Egypt Zuwayed 1 0 A young girl is killed when Islamists open fire on a car.
2013.07.09 Somalia Mogadishu 1 3 One person is killed when an al-Shabaab militants set off a bomb in a crowded marketplace.
2013.07.09 Pakistan Karachi 5 1 Five members of a secular political party are shot to death by suspected Taliban.
2013.07.09 Afghanistan Herat 17 0 Four children and a dozen women are turned into bloody pulp by Religion of Peace bombers.
2013.07.09 Afghanistan Helmand 3 2 Sunni militants bomb a taxi stand, killing three civilians.
2013.07.09 Egypt North Sinai 2 6 Islamic extremists fire rockets into a checkpoint, killing two locals.
2013.07.09 Philippines Cotabato 1 4 Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters are suspected in a rocket attack on a restaurant.
2013.07.09 Afghanistan Kandahar 1 6 A Slovakian soldiers is killed by a Taliban terrorist in Afghan uniform.
2013.07.09 Lebanon Beirut 0 38 Nearly forty people are injured when Sunnis car-bomb a Shia district.
2013.07.09 Iraq al-Tarmiyah 1 0 A Christian 'infidel' is kidnapped and executed by Muslim terrorists.

In case you missed it- given this is  AppleInsider-

2013.07.11 Pakistan Dera Ghazi Khan 1 0 A young mother is stoned to death on the orders of a jirga for possessing a cell phone.
post #2621 of 2696

You are a humane person that is good.

post #2622 of 2696

He should have wiped his ass with toilet paper and than put it on the morons shirt !

post #2623 of 2696

This may be the man that looks like Obama's father, it may also be the man that hates kafurs blaspheming moohamhead, and it may also be the man involved with those who threw acid mixed with human waste, into the faces of two UK Jewish women whilst doing charity work-

Issa.jpg

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/zanzibar-muslim-cleric-suspected-in-acid-attack-on-jewish-girls-on-the-run.html

Edited by Hands Sandon - 8/11/13 at 6:31pm
post #2624 of 2696

Oh great ! Someone's here to close down this thread. The irony after BR's constant rattle about Christianity, is the height of irony.

post #2625 of 2696

Looks like a "kill switch" will be coming to an AR15 near you, soon-

"The U.S. government is developing new firearm nanotechnology that can track, disrupt, and even self-destruct firearms.

Credit: pshegubj via Flickr

Credit: pshegubj via Flickr

The technological system, known as a micro-electromechanical system (MEMS),  utilizes tiny devices that are implanted in guns and other weapons. These devices are more than chips; they are actual mechanical processes created by precision engineering that can affect the weapon’s operations. Media reports reveal the devices include miniature GPS systems designed to make guns easier to track and self-destruct systems that could cause them to explode if they receive a wireless signal.

The technology coincides with the ‘smart gun’ technology Anthony Gucciardi has broken down in the past, which can be used to ‘turn off’ weapons when in gun free zones or whenever designated by government."

~ http://www.infowars.com/new-nanotech-set-to-track-self-destruct-and-gps-tag-guns-wirelessly/

post #2626 of 2696

Are you just guessing again??

post #2627 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Are you just guessing again??

That's right marv. It's real, and in time it'll no doubt become mandatory for all gun owners, or no guns. 

I can see guns automatically shutting down in schools, cinema's and wider generally across whole cities and states. This could massively reduce America's gun crime problem, all while being 100% constitutional. Hopefully it will please nearly everybody.

post #2628 of 2696
Quote:

That's right marv. It's real, and in time it'll no doubt become mandatory for all gun owners, or no guns. 

I can see guns automatically shutting down in schools, cinema's and wider generally across whole cities and states. This could massively reduce America's gun crime problem, all while being 100% constitutional. Hopefully it will please nearly everybody.

This is nutty on the level of the birthers and the truthers.

post #2629 of 2696
Quote:

This is a great example of why people on the left and right disagree so vehemently. The right better understands human nature.

It is obvious that a plan like this will serve only to enrich the pockets of gun manufacturers. About ten minutes into the rollout of these "government-approved" guns, a black market for the regular guns we have now will be created. And since criminals tend to buy their guns on the black market...

The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #2630 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

This is a great example of why people on the left and right disagree so vehemently. The right better understands human nature.

It is obvious that a plan like this will serve only to enrich the pockets of gun manufacturers. About ten minutes into the rollout of these "government-approved" guns, a black market for the regular guns we have now will be created. And since criminals tend to buy their guns on the black market...

The right have lagged behind on important issues time and time again, and no doubt this will be proved to be another. Old style gun search, seizure and arrests will become the norm, and criminals will be reduced. It's a win win for everybody.

post #2631 of 2696
Quote:

Old style gun search, seizure and arrests will become the norm...

So these fancy new guns won't actually change anything then.

post #2632 of 2696
Quote:

So these fancy new guns won't actually change anything then.

Sure they will. Spree shootings will be greatly reduced, and over time only a few criminals will have todays unauthorised guns. Maybe we're looking at twenty years here before things have really got better. By then, there'll be insect sized drones with cameras everywhere, so it should be pretty easy to catch them. 

post #2633 of 2696
Quote:

Sure they will. Spree shootings will be greatly reduced, and over time only a few criminals will have todays unauthorised guns. Maybe we're looking at twenty years here before things have really got better. By then, there'll be insect sized drones with cameras everywhere, so it should be pretty easy to catch them. 

Quoted for posterity.

I'm always fascinated that the left believes that prohibition cannot work for abortion, marijuana, heroin, tobacco, alcohol, pornography, euthanasia etc.

However, they are willing to bet absolutely anything that it will work for guns. Even when shown exactly why it can't work.

post #2634 of 2696
Quote:

Quoted for posterity.

I'm always fascinated that the left believes that prohibition cannot work for abortion, marijuana, heroin, tobacco, alcohol, pornography, euthanasia etc.

However, they are willing to bet absolutely anything that it will work for guns. Even when shown exactly why it can't work.

When criminals rob a house and only find modern GPS carrying nano guns, they'll leave empty handed. Gun manufactures won't make them and the pool for illegal weapons will dry up. That's the best way to tackle the gun problem that I can see.

post #2635 of 2696

I am really tired of all this shit that is happening all over the Middle East.We have our own problems at home we cannot even solve ourselves.

post #2636 of 2696

Fantastic news-

"Egyptian military chief vows to rebuild Coptic churches

The Muslim Brotherhood should pay to rebuild them. "Egyptian military chief vows to rebuild Coptic Churches," from Fox News, August 16 (thanks to Kenneth):

The Egyptian defense minister has ordered the repair and reconstruction of all churches that suffered damage in the country’s violent demonstrations since the Egyptian military removed President Mohamed Morsi from power last month.

Dozens of churches were attacked and burned in riots after thousands of demonstrators took to the streets of Cairo and other Egyptian cities to demand the end of what they call military rule, following the removal of Morsi on July 3. Many of Morsi's supporters have voiced criticism at Egypt's Christian minority for largely supporting the military's decision to oust him from office.

“The Egyptian defense minister ordered the engineering department of the armed forces to swiftly repair all the affected churches, in recognition of the historical and national role played by our Coptic brothers,” read a statement that aired on Egyptian television."

~ http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/egyptian-military-chief-vows-to-rebuild-coptic-churches.html

post #2637 of 2696

The Jews did it! The Jews did it! The Jews did it!....ad infinitum

"Egypt: Both sides accuse the other of being agents of the Jews"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/egypt-both-sides-accuse-the-other-of-being-agents-of-the-jews.html

post #2638 of 2696

It's far more likely that Saudi Arabia is behind the military coup in Egypt. Today Saudi Arabia promised 5 billion dollars to the new military regime in Egypt.

While both Saudi Arabia's wahabism and the muslim brotherhood prefer political Islam over secularism, they are nonetheless enemies to each other because of different ideologies.

So in an interesting development obviously Saudi Arabia's regime supported and financed the toppling of a rival islamist group through the hands of a secular military. 

I disagree, and could prove you're wrong; care to offer any proof that you're not wrong?
I disagree, and could prove you're wrong; care to offer any proof that you're not wrong?
post #2639 of 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler View Post

It's far more likely that Saudi Arabia is behind the military coup in Egypt. Today Saudi Arabia promised 5 billion dollars to the new military regime in Egypt.

While both Saudi Arabia's wahabism and the muslim brotherhood prefer political Islam over secularism, they are nonetheless enemies to each other because of different ideologies.

So in an interesting development obviously Saudi Arabia's regime supported and financed the toppling of a rival islamist group through the hands of a secular military. 

Agreed, but the sammi jo's of this world will always blame the Jews, no matter what. Keep in mind too, that Saudi Arabia is threatened by democracy. Hopefully, Egypt will become democratic with a strong constitution protecting people's rights, but perhaps Saudi thinks that won't happen? 

Turkey, which wants to be a full member of the EU is now blaming the Jews too-

"Turkish PM accuses Israel of orchestrating Egypt coup

It's a Sunni-Shi'ite consensus: Turkey's Islamic supremacist prime minister agrees with Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei that the Jews, the worst enemies of the Muslims according to the Qur'an (5:82), must be behind it all. "Turkish PM accuses Israel of orchestrating Egypt coup," from AGI, August 20 (thanks to C. Cantoni):

(AGI) Ankara, Aug 20 - Israel was behind the coup that ousted Egyptian president Muhammad Morsi, said Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Documents proved they were involved, he told local Justice and Development Party leaders. . ."

UPDATE:

With the horrors of the second world war still very fresh in many European minds, Erdogan publicly blames Israel for Egypt's revolution. Now the The White House has stepped in, and condemned his thuggish and conspiratorial propaganda. He, and the rest of his slimy agents, have no place in Europe today.

From Reuters-

""We strongly condemn the statements that were made by Prime Minister Erdogan today. Suggesting that Israel is somehow responsible for recent events in Egypt is offensive, unsubstantiated, and wrong," White House spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters in a briefing."

Looks like Galloway hates Jews too. No surprise there. He doesn't explicitly say it of course, but then these types often don't, but they love to scream "Islamophobe" and "racist", to those who don't follow their warped beliefs. A truly dangerous breed, who need to be stopped. Not from expressing their views, but from implementing them. 

Here's Galloway's "The Jews did it!"-

Edited by Hands Sandon - 8/20/13 at 4:46pm
post #2640 of 2696

The Jews get blamed just like the Blacks and Latinos. Same dam bigotry which never ends!

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Miscellaneous News.