or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › iPad shipping this week?

iPad shipping this week?

post #1 of 8
I just got off the phone to my credit card company to be told that Apple has just charged for my iPad purchase. I guess they must be shipping soon.

I just checked my order but the status hasn't been updated yet
post #2 of 8
My cc has a "Pending" charge for my 64GB 3G, but my order status still says late April.
-JD
-- "If Apple wasn't so greedy, they would build G6's and give them away!"
-JD
-- "If Apple wasn't so greedy, they would build G6's and give them away!"
post #3 of 8
I also have a pending charge for my 16GB. I have never been so happy to see a pending charge. Now, the madness begins in earnest.
Apple has no competition. Every commercial product which competes directly with an Apple product gives the distinct impression that, Where it is original, it is not good, and where it is good, it...
Apple has no competition. Every commercial product which competes directly with an Apple product gives the distinct impression that, Where it is original, it is not good, and where it is good, it...
post #4 of 8
I've got massive iPad lust, and I can't even order one yet...
post #5 of 8
As of 3/25 I also have a "pending" charge on my credit card for the 64GB iPad I ordered.

Does anyone have a guess as to whether the iPad will be shipped directly from China, like the 27" i7 iMac I have, or is there already a supply in-country for April 3 shipping?

Also, I'm curious about the home April 3 delivery date. I selected standard free shipping. FedEx and UPS normally don't do Saturday deliveries for standard shipping where I live. I'm hoping that Apple really did work it out with the delivery company to actually do it Saturday but, while hoping for that, realistically I'm expecting it on Monday. I guess I won't know for sure until it actually ships and I have the tracking number.
post #6 of 8
Those of you who've seen preauthorizations on your cards, where do you live?
Please don't be insane.
Please don't be insane.
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Millmoss View Post

Those of you who've seen preauthorizations on your cards, where do you live?

Seattle area.
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCodger73 View Post

Seattle area.

In your case, I guessed that somehow.

I see another for MA, a pending charge for late April? Maybe Discover doesn't provide this information online.
Please don't be insane.
Please don't be insane.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › iPad shipping this week?