or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Taiwanese paper claims Apple will refresh entire MacBook line soon
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Taiwanese paper claims Apple will refresh entire MacBook line soon - Page 2

post #41 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

You just tipped your hand. Your previous alias was MacTripper. Again, what the pros -AND- cons of Museum Glass? Why aren't other PC vendors using it? If they are, which ones?

Are you sure, MT?
BTW, MT or SO, my MBP 17" has a glossy screen and have little if any problems with reflections or glare. Advantages are brilliant colors and SHARP DEFINITIONS, CRISP IMAGES. Trust me did a lot of comparison--side by side--Glossy IMO is best for me. What others want is up to them tired of SOS. PS-why do all the PC's and Netbooks all seem to have glossy screens????????

Sorry solipsism but SO is on my IL and you brought this to my attention by quoting SO or MT.
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
無心 The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders., Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit__Edward Abbey
Reply
post #42 of 167
Is the 45nm Intel® Core™ i7-920XM Processor Extreme Edition (2.00GHz), 8MB L3 Cache, mPGA-989
the fastest i7 Intel Quadcore chip? If it is & it comes with a blu-ray burner I'll be upgrading on
launch day.
Brock Samson: You didn't tell me Sasquatch was a... a dude.
Steve Summers: What, you couldn't tell?
Brock Samson: Not until I had to...[shudders] shave him.
Steve Summers: What are you, shy?...
Reply
Brock Samson: You didn't tell me Sasquatch was a... a dude.
Steve Summers: What, you couldn't tell?
Brock Samson: Not until I had to...[shudders] shave him.
Steve Summers: What are you, shy?...
Reply
post #43 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleighquinn View Post

Even if this is so and he is who you state he is, how does that degrade the observation?

I fail to see the connection.

If you had been arround here long enough, you would have seen that this particular individual has posted this point repeatedly, but never discusses it. His knowledge of this special glass and his certainty that it should be used combined with his incessantly bringing it up makes expecting him to have more information a fair complaint.

Seeing as that NO manufacturers are using it, I assume there must be some drawbacks. Here are some possibilities off the top of my head:

1) prohibitively expensive
2) not durable / scratch prone
3) heavy
4) needs to be thick to work properly

Now, I don't know if any of these are true but it seems safe to assume if there were no problems, it would be in use already. And certainly, if I was going to champion this solution repeatedly, I would try to find answers to the logical questions that follow...

Nevertheless,
Progress is a comfortable disease
--e.e.c.
Reply
Progress is a comfortable disease
--e.e.c.
Reply
post #44 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

640GB is the LARGEST capacity drive for a 9.5mm HDD, the typical in modern notebooks. The 1TB 2.5" HDD I see on the market is 12.5mm. Why you'd expect Apple to reverse their entire platform just to go to a 12.5mm HDD?

edit: That is the WD drive. Toshiba has announced a 1TB 2.5" HDD at 9.5mm that went on sale in Japan on March 25th and slated to go worldwide soon after, but I can't find anyone carrying them.


Installing your own HDD does not void the Apple warranty.

Apparently you are correct. I would just have to reinstall the original HDD if any type of service had to be done in order to allow Apple a clean slate to work on.

And yes, I was aware of the Toshiba drives. I referenced WD due to it being the first that came to mind, as I have experience with WD, Hitachi, Seagate (utter crap),Fujitsu, Samsung. I have never purchased a Toshiba drive and therefore it would not be my immediate point of reference.

In any case, I am correct.
post #45 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

Are you sure, MT?

I sure as I'm that the sun will rise from the East tomorrow.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mello View Post

Is the 45nm Intel® Core i7-920XM Processor Extreme Edition (2.00GHz), 8MB L3 Cache, mPGA-989
the fastest i7 Intel Quadcore chip? If it is & it comes with a blu-ray burner I'll be upgrading on
launch day.

It depends what you are measuring when it comes to speed. By your definition, it is the fastest for mobiles, but it won't be coming with any MBP. Neither with any of the Quad-core chips. Apple will surely use the 32nm dual-core chips instead of the 45nm chips from last year.

I don't think they've ever used a 45W chip in a MBP and you are asking for a 55W chip. This article is speculating about Apple using Arrandale, the clear choice for the refresh, not Clarkdale.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ile_processors
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #46 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleighquinn View Post

Well....that destroys the possibility of placing a 2 terabyte drive in my iMac before giving it to my mother.


Opening up the iMac is a touchy thing, wind up breaking something in the process, I lost my mic doing it once

How about a external drive and pointing the user folder there?

it's a desktop machine anyway, not like it's going to be moved around.


Quote:
Seagate (utter crap)

Totally, I like Hitachi drives.
post #47 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bageljoey View Post

If you had been arround here long enough, you would have seen that this particular individual has posted this point repeatedly, but never discusses it. His knowledge of this special glass and his certainty that it should be used combined with his incessantly bringing it up makes expecting him to have more information a fair complaint.

Seeing as that NO manufacturers are using it, I assume there must be some drawbacks. Here are some possibilities off the top of my head:

1) prohibitively expensive
2) not durable / scratch prone
3) heavy
4) needs to be thick to work properly

Now, I don't know if any of these are true but it seems safe to assume if there were no problems, it would be in use already. And certainly, if I was going to champion this solution repeatedly, I would try to find answers to the logical questions that follow...

Nevertheless,

That does not negate the reasoning it DOES in fact exist. Having begun as an artist before moving to accounting I am aware of museum glass. Even if i were not, a perfunctory google search reveals its existence:

http://www.tru-vue.com/Tru-Vue/Products/33/

As to why the manufacturers choose not to utilize it, that is a question one should ask Samsung or whomever else manufactures the Apple glossy screens.

Do not expect manufacturers to think the obvious, as you or I would, but also do not attack someone for stating it.

A perfect example would be the springboard one obtains by jail breaking an iPhone. It is of such utter common sense one wonders why it was not thought of by the apple engineers, but alas, the supposed hacking community has to show where the messiah is human.

I don't believe museum glass has caustic chemicals. If it did, all those paintings would deteriorate in short fashion.

I would assume it is scratch proof, from personal experience.

Thickness may be an apt reservation.

I don't believe it's weight would be an issue. Pictures do hang on walls, and these paintings usually weigh less than our new LCD televisions.

But to attack someone without performing your own due diligence puts one in the same caliber as the person they feel superior to by attacking them.

Hence....zealotry.
post #48 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post

Opening up the iMac is a touchy thing, wind up breaking something in the process, I lost my mic doing it once

How about a external drive and pointing the user folder there?

it's a desktop machine anyway, not like it's going to be moved around.

I have done exactly that up till now. I am just unsure as to whether that would translate well for her. I am constantly getting calls for her windows machine as it is. I believe the mac would be better for her and we need to upgrade, but I don't want to complicate matters for her.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post

Totally, I like Hitachi drives.

As do I.
post #49 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleighquinn View Post

Even if this is so and he is who you state he is, how does that degrade the observation?

I fail to see the connection.

If there is a solution and Apple has yet to think of it, how is attacking him in a matter of fact vein going to address the fact Apple has not been as attentive as they should.


solipsism uses it to troll whenever this subject comes up and it doesn't work anymore, nobody has the answer for why Apple does what they do.

Why does Apple use Seagate drives?
post #50 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post

solipsism uses it to troll and it doesn't work anymore, nobody has the answer for why Apple does what they do.

I back up opinions and speculations with researched and well reasoned facts. If that sounds like trolling it's no wonder you fail to ever do the same.

You've also failed to understand the question which asked you to explain why you think it's best and what the benefit and downsides are instead of some odd desire for something without actually have an intelligent or logical reason why. Now which one of is making the trolling posts, MacTripper?
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #51 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post

solipsism uses it to troll and it doesn't work anymore, nobody has the answer for why Apple does what they do.

Why does Apple use Seagate drives?

I honestly was not aware they did.

My experience with Seagate was in the WinPC world, but I shudder to think of an apple machine with a Seagate Drive. That would be the equivalent of a Bugatti Veyron with a 1990's Ford engine.
post #52 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

I back up opinions and speculations with researched and well reasoned facts. If that sounds like trolling it's no wonder you fail to ever do the same.

You've also failed to understand the question which asked you to explain why you think it's best and what the benefit and downsides are instead of some odd desire for something without actually have an intelligent or logical reason why. Now which one of is making the trolling posts, MacTripper?

There is no fact in the accusation that one person is another unless you are standing over their shoulder as they post.

If that IS the case, you have much more to worry about than winning the argument.

Stalking comes to mind.....
post #53 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

I back up opinions and speculations with researched and well reasoned facts. If that sounds like trolling it's no wonder you fail to ever do the same.

You've also failed to understand the question which asked you to explain why you think it's best and what the benefit and downsides are instead of some odd desire for something without actually have an intelligent or logical reason why. Now which one of is making the trolling posts, MacTripper?

I have answered for him via a previous post and have also provided a link.

This is now digressing from a facts based discussion to a potential school yard brawl.

Please practice what you are requesting.
post #54 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleighquinn View Post

There is no fact in the accusation that one person is another unless you are standing over their shoulder as they post.

If that IS the case, you have much more to worry about than winning the argument.

Stalking comes to mind.....

It's him. I know this because I used reason and deduction. The same way you know that when you talk on the phone that you are talking to a Terminator disguising its voice.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #55 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

It's him. I know this because I used reason and deduction. The same way you know that when you talk on the phone that you are talking to a Terminator disguising its voice.

There are many things I could say to this.....but I feel it speaks for itself.....
post #56 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by biyibot View Post

Mac mini with a better home entertainment software like Plex, built in TV tuner etc.

I don't foresee a Mac Mini refresh yet, they just refreshed it in October 2009.

I'd say we're in for another 6-12 months on the Mini.

Now, a refresh of the AppleTV would seem to make sense -- especially if it switches to Apple Silicon (as it is expected to). But I would expect that more toward the end of summer when they do their iPod/media events.

I'd expect the AppleTV to get a face lift, probably with the iOS .

And then, we'd get NETFLIX on our apple tvs ;-)
post #57 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

I back up opinions and speculations with researched and well reasoned facts. If that sounds like trolling it's no wonder you fail to ever do the same.

Well you already know Apple doesn't disclose that sort of information, so why bother to ask the question you already know there is no answer too?

Because your trolling. Simple.

Go back to attacking harleighquinn again, your tricks don't work with me anymore.
post #58 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleighquinn View Post

I have answered for him via a previous post and have also provided a link.

No you didn't. You applied the same level research when you thought a MBP HDD voided the warranty. You didn't answer any questions I posed and you've failed understand a single limitation of why that isn't an option for any notebook maker. It's all right there in your link, I was trying to get MacTripper to see it for one. I thought if he tried to supply the info he might realize his error. I can lead a horse to water but I can't make him drink.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #59 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post

Well you already know Apple doesn't disclose that sort of information, so why bother to ask the question you already know there is no answer too?)

And, again, Apple's reasons have no barring on the questions I asked you.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #60 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleighquinn View Post

I have answered for him via a previous post and have also provided a link.

This is now digressing from a facts based discussion to a potential school yard brawl.

Please practice what you are requesting.


your talking about solipsism here, the big bully on the block, picking fights and claiming his turf

you can't have a conversation unless he approves, why I changed my nick in the first place, he had me thinking I was the problem


hey solipsism, is this your site?, meaning do you own it?, because I just want to know if people are wasting their time here, it's obvious your not going to stop attacking people
post #61 of 167
Oh yes, I really hope this is true. My late 2007 MBP is really starting to show its age. I'm ready and waiting for a new one.

My ultimate fantasy feature on the new models? A standard-sized SIM card slot and a built-in 3G modem.
post #62 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotApple View Post

I have all the software I need in my Windows 7. Most of it doesn't work in OSX. And I also love to play the latest games, too...

I do have a MacBook, and iPhone 3GS and iPad Touch, but I'm keeping my feet on the ground here. Don't really believe in religions... OSX has its uses.

Yep - all the same ones that Win7 has, but with fewer crashes. [and for the record, I don't care about the latest games, which is all that Win7 offers that is superior to OSX].
post #63 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleighquinn View Post

i honestly was not aware they did.

My experience with seagate was in the winpc world, but i shudder to think of an apple machine with a seagate drive. That would be the equivalent of a bugatti veyron with a 1990's ford engine.


Surprise!!!
post #64 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

No you didn't. You applied the same level research when you thought a MBP HDD voided the warranty. You didn't answer any questions I posed and you've failed understand a single limitation of why that isn't an option for any notebook maker. It's all right there in your link, I was trying to get MacTripper to see it for one. I thought if he tried to supply the info he might realize his error.

The door was wide open and you chose to enter.

Welcome.....

The same observation can be applied to your reasoning as well.

You have provided nothing to dispute the fact the option of museum glass may be suitable for said application.

You have not done any research to disprove Mac Tripper/SpotOn's observation.

You HAVE stated that there is no way it could be an option, that what has been provided is, to paraphrase "absolutely perfect and no other manufacturer could provide a better solution..." and continue to "Champion" this view by refusing to research the other side.

You must have never read Tsun Tzu.

This, is, in essence, zealotry.

By refusing to see even the possibility of another option you have, through faith, aligned yourself to one side.

There are religions that operate in the same manner and in the end it never bodes well.
post #65 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by mello View Post

Is the 45nm Intel® Core i7-920XM Processor Extreme Edition (2.00GHz), 8MB L3 Cache, mPGA-989
the fastest i7 Intel Quadcore chip? If it is & it comes with a blu-ray burner I'll be upgrading on
launch day.

Don't hold your breath on the Blu-Ray. I doubt we'll ever see them on Macs.
post #66 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post

Surprise!!!

That's....just.....horrible....
post #67 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by reliason View Post

Don't hold your breath on the Blu-Ray. I doubt we'll ever see them on Macs.

True. Not with the existence of iTunes. Apple would prefer all is digital distribution.
post #68 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

640GB is the LARGEST capacity drive for a 9.5mm HDD, the typical in modern notebooks. The 1TB 2.5" HDD I see on the market is 12.5mm. Why you'd expect Apple to reverse their entire platform just to go to a 12.5mm HDD?

edit: That is the WD drive. Toshiba has announced a 1TB 2.5" HDD at 9.5mm that went on sale in Japan on March 25th and slated to go worldwide soon after, but I can't find anyone carrying them.

Some of the reports aren't quite accurate but the 1TB Tosh is actually 12.5mm, as well. Only the recently announced 750GB Tosh is 9.5mm.

The 17" MBP can take as 12.5mm drive, though.
post #69 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo2 View Post

Some of the reports aren't quite accurate but the 1TB Tosh is actually 12.5mm, as well. Only the recently announced 750GB Tosh is 9.5mm.

The 17" MBP can take as 12.5mm drive, though.

This is completely out of character for me.....but.....BUYAH!!!!!

The logic being that only the 17" MBP would require that much storage as that would be the only one anyone would purchase as their solitary machine....of course.

It still makes the point a 1TB drive should have been included in the options.
post #70 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post

your talking about solipsism here, the big bully on the block, picking fights and claiming his turf

you can't have a conversation unless he approves, why I changed my nick in the first place, he had me thinking I was the problem

hey solipsism, is this your site?, meaning do you own it?, because I just want to know if people are wasting their time here, it's obvious your not going to stop attacking people

Of course I approve and disapprove of things. I'm a human being. If I see something that is written as fact that I think is wrong I call it out. In your case on this thread I asked you questions for the pros and cons of the technology and why no one else has utilized it. You said nothing, just claimed how awesome it was with nothing to back it up.

Harleighquinn claimed my very query to get answers is wrong, I suppose no should questions should ever be asked and at ignorance and stupidity should reign free. I disagree.

BTW, I (and others) were calling you out when you started posting nonsense under a new name. No idea what your previous handle was, so it should be clear that it's the content of the post that is questioned, not your handle. You're just extra sore today that I figured it out.

I'm going to start stop asking questions and stop trying to use critical thinking to figure out answers. If you don't like you can simply not respond or put me on your Ignore List if you don't wish to have an intelligent discussion.

Enough going off topic.

***

Hopefully the MBA will get the Core-i7 and some additional battery life to go with it. The current offering is well below the other Mac notebooks and simply too low to be useful for many frequent flyers. Give me 7 hours and I'll likely get one.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #71 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo2 View Post

Some of the reports aren't quite accurate but the 1TB Tosh is actually 12.5mm, as well. Only the recently announced 750GB Tosh is 9.5mm.

The 17" MBP can take as 12.5mm drive, though.

It seemed odd that Toshiba would have it first and it be such a big jump over 640GB, but all the sites I checked had 9.5mm. That certainly makes more sense.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Reply
post #72 of 167
Solipism:

I appreciate your contributions to the forums. SO and Harly do not. I wouldn't waste time engaging them. It's a waste of time and you'll just burn yourself out.

It looks like the mods are going to clean this place up and I would leave it to them.
post #73 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Harleighquinn claimed my very query to get answers is wrong, I suppose no should questions should ever be asked and at ignorance and stupidity should reign free. I disagree.

Incorrect. A query is stated as exactly that, not a pointed accusation in the form of a question. I was also a writer. I can read the intention of what someone is writing. Most people will hide behind the "you misread what I saying. I didn't mean it that way..."

I counter by repeating what they stated to other parties to gather what THEY ascertained its intention to be. Most people I ask I barely know. Most do not agree with me on a usual basis, but all see the attack in the statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

BTW, I (and others) were calling you out when you started posting nonsense under a new name. No idea what your previous handle was, so it should be clear that it's the content of the post that is questioned, not your handle. You're just extra sore today that I figured it out.

That does not condone the behavior. Because others where participating in the same action makes it okay? What makes YOU or THEY any less of a TROLL, then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

I'm going to start stop asking questions and stop trying to use critical thinking to figure out answers. If you don't like you can simply not respond or put me on your Ignore List if you don't wish to have an intelligent discussion.

Ask as many questions as you like.....as long as they are formed as QUESTIONS and NOT attacks.
post #74 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by biyibot View Post

i3, i5 and i7 processors was out and Apple is still using core duo's, don't you think Apple is too late. 24 inch displays are around $400 AUD mark but Apple display which is an old technology is $1,250 on the AU Apple Store.

That's why it's going to upgrade soon, freaking genius.

iPhone 4S 64GB, Black, soon to be sold in favor of a Nokia Lumia 920
Early 2010 MacBook Pro 2.4GHz, soon to be replaced with a Retina MacBook Pro, or an Asus U500

Reply

iPhone 4S 64GB, Black, soon to be sold in favor of a Nokia Lumia 920
Early 2010 MacBook Pro 2.4GHz, soon to be replaced with a Retina MacBook Pro, or an Asus U500

Reply
post #75 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC4Theo View Post

Just bought a new one. Man, I should have waited.

Late now, to return. Damn!

Me too. Mine is 2 days old.
post #76 of 167
"AppleInsider has also shared alternative factors that are possibly contributing to the lengthy wait for MacBook upgrades, with dual graphics improvements expected to turn up in new MacBook Pros sometime this year."

Does this mean that, in addition to this April upgrade (if the rumor is true) there is a second, graphics-focused upgrade, or, that this upgrade will include the expected graphics-focused upgrade?

I keep waiting because I don't want to miss a major (critical) upgrade (I don't care about a minor incremental upgrades or a reasonable span before something major, bot to miss something huge by a month or three).

Does this mean, if the rumor proves true, that in addition to this major upgrade there will be another, graphics-focused upgrade later this year, or, that there is an expected graphics upgrade and it's likely to be part of this upgrad
post #77 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleighquinn View Post

Incorrect. A query is stated as exactly that, not a pointed accusation in the form of a question. I was also a writer. I can read the intention of what someone is writing. Most people will hide behind the "you misread what I saying. I didn't mean it that way..."


I've met only one other writer in my life and we got along extremely well, it's true one can read the intention by just a few words even, perhaps I've missed my calling in life.

Thanks for piping up, it's been a cause for intense reflection.
post #78 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.B. View Post

Pure balderdash. There are plenty of high end windows machines that use premium materials.

If you disagree, let me know, and I'll supply some links.

Let's have some links, please!
post #79 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleighquinn View Post

Ask as many questions as you like.....as long as they are formed as QUESTIONS and NOT attacks.

You know, all you've done since you showed up here as harleighquinn is attack people for one thing or another.
post #80 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

You know, all you've done since you showed up here as harleighquinn is attack people for one thing or another.

I am going to ask this in all sincerity: Would you like me to post the definition of attack?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Taiwanese paper claims Apple will refresh entire MacBook line soon