or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Apple's iPad Case ships, gets unboxed in high-quality photos

Apple's iPad Case ships, gets unboxed in high-quality photos - Page 3

post #81 of 84
Picked up the official case at best Buy when I bought my iPad. So far I like it. No issues with Wifi at all, using Verizon FIOS Router and no issues tethered to my iPhone. I wish the case had an inside flap to throw a paper or two into it. I do plan to replace it once cases start flowing, just needed something for now and did not want a sleeve. $39 is a bit steep I think.
post #82 of 84
I stood in the Apple Store looking at this case when I was buying my iPad, but ultimately went against it. I did not, and still don't, want to use the iPad while in its in some other sleeve or case. It's a great design that feels great to hold. I picked up a neoprene sleeve that Apple has that protects and tucks away the ipad in a very sleek manner, prefect for throwing on my passenger seat, or touting around. When I'm using it, I take it out, and get the natural experience rather than some bulky add on.

After a few days I find I could use the prop up the Apple case offers when in landscape.
post #83 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmz View Post

I stood in the Apple Store looking at this case when I was buying my iPad, but ultimately went against it. I did not, and still don't, want to use the iPad while in its in some other sleeve or case. It's a great design that feels great to hold. I picked up a neoprene sleeve that Apple has that protects and tucks away the ipad in a very sleek manner, prefect for throwing on my passenger seat, or touting around. When I'm using it, I take it out, and get the natural experience rather than some bulky add on.

After a few days I find I could use the prop up the Apple case offers when in landscape.

What brand of sleeve? All of the neoprene sleeves I've seen are generic for netbooks so they are too large.
Please don't be insane.
Please don't be insane.
post #84 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmz View Post

I bought the case, it works fine, functions as advertised, etc. But it does screw up the feel of the iPad...so I really don't like it so much. The neoprene sleeve option is better. I will probably change to that.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Apple's iPad Case ships, gets unboxed in high-quality photos