or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › Expectations for Apple hit new heights after record iPhone sales

Expectations for Apple hit new heights after record iPhone sales - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskater View Post

Shut up you havent a clue ....

Quote:

.... only clearly shows that you haven't a clue ..... predictions aren't worth shit.
So lets just raise your 350.00 to 550.00 and make everyone feel good.

Quote:

..... have no clue about investing.

Quote:

Its really funny watching a cheerleader like you .....

Quote:

Today is a far better day for me then it is for you.LOL.

Quote:

Your comments are bullshit talking points ......

Quote:

You don't even have a mind of your own.
Now I am laughing because you are a joke at best.

Quote:

.... give you a gentle reminder to pull your head out of your ass......

Quote:

..... your inflatable girlfriend which im sure is really all you need in life.

Quote:

WOW you must really be feeling that jealousy and envy you always talk about.

Quote:

Read the thread instead of talking out your ass.

Hey Mods, guys like this make reading some of the threads in AI an utter joke.

Are any of you moderating today?
post #42 of 44
I remember I used a couple thousand dollars about 14 months ago to buy 40 shares of Apple stock at $94 a share -- today, about fourteen months later those same shares are valued at $259 a share.

I like to point that out when ever someone gets in my face about how "awful" Apple is ...
post #43 of 44
Quote:

Now come on I know you are alot smarter then this. Do you really believe inflation is really down? It doesn't matter if interest rates are low if the banks are not lending.

Lets look at this another way. Unemployment at 9.7% and in some cases far higher then at based on region. The US government putting us in to debt and spending money like it grows on trees. Foreclosures at an all time high.

Most Americans did not want the healthcare bill to pass and are concerned about the cost of that bill which is really going to be over 2 trillion.

Clearly you are going off talking points for our liberal news media and if you really believe there are bright spots in this country you don't actually live here.

We have 16 states with an unemployment rate higher then 10% in some cases close to 15-16%. Tell those people about the bright spots. I doubt they care about interest rates or what the market is doing. Those 16+ million are having a hard time putting food on the table and keeping their house.

Your comments are bullshit talking points and are not reflective at all of what he average person in the US is experiencing. You and Quadra must dwell in the same bubble.

Unemployment is finally declining. Retail sales are up significantly year-over-year. The healthcare bill will reduce the deficit compared to the previous status quo. Banks are lending again. Philly Fed state coincident indicators gainers are ahead of decliners 2:1. Taxes are at a 60-year low and a bunch of people are getting bigger rebates than they expected. GM even just repaid its government loan, with interest, ahead of schedule.

Yes, the housing market still sucks. Yes, unemployment is still almost as high as it was under Reagan 3 years into his term. Effective financial regulation hasn't been re-instated yet. But there are a lot of leading indicators that show an economy returning to normal.
post #44 of 44
Quote:

Are we at 270.00?

Erm... yes. Or 270.83 to be exact.

/Galex
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AAPL Investors
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › Expectations for Apple hit new heights after record iPhone sales