or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Nokia's earnings disappoint as it struggles to combat Apple's iPhone

Nokia's earnings disappoint as it struggles to combat Apple's iPhone - Page 5

post #161 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfanning View Post

Remembering that Nokia sells around 1.2 million phones per day

Nokia sells a lot. And it is profitable! It's just not as profitable as Apple's handset sales.

C.
post #162 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carniphage View Post

Nokia sells a lot. And it is profitable! It's just not as profitable as Apple's handset sales.

C.

I know he's just trolling but I find it funny how his backed in a corner answer he doesn't care how much profit is the manufacturer going to get, even though we're talking about the success of one company over another in thread about Nokia's disappointing profits as created by Apple entrance into the cellular market.

Yet that seems to ONLY ever get mentioned after he states how many phones Nokia sells. Seems odd that, as a consumer, he would care about how many phones a company sells.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
post #163 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

I know he's just trolling but I find it funny how his backed in a corner answer he doesn't care how much profit is the manufacturer going to get, even though we're talking about the success of one company over another in thread about Nokia's disappointing profits as created by Apple entrance into the cellular market.

Yet that seems to ONLY ever get mentioned after he states how many phones Nokia sells. Seems odd that, as a consumer, he would care about how many phones a company sells.

No bigger troll than you, and I am far from being backed into a corner.

I only replied because that is how they keep dragging it back, keep up with the play.
post #164 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carniphage View Post

C.

And as I have said, at the end of the day, as a consumer I don't really care.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Nokia's earnings disappoint as it struggles to combat Apple's iPhone