or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Colin Quinn Show
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Colin Quinn Show

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
Did anyone else watch the new Colin Quinn Show? It was ****ing hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard at a network TeeVee show in a while. Way way way more politically incorrect than Politically Incorrect.


And for you mindless Bush haters out there there was this great segment where they took the audio Bush's speech from China and showed scenes from that homemade pro wrestling video you see on TeeVee. ****ing hilarious!
post #2 of 19
Thread Starter 
No one watched?
post #3 of 19
[quote]Originally posted by Scott H.:
<strong>No one watched?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I did not. I didn't even know Colin Quinn had a show. What channel is it on?(I am assuming NBC) I might check it out but I usually do not watch too much TV.
post #4 of 19
Accidently taped it. Just watched it a little while ago. Good show.
shooby doo, shooby doo
Reply
shooby doo, shooby doo
Reply
post #5 of 19
I'll watch it next week.
post #6 of 19
Thread Starter 
It's live too. On NBC.
post #7 of 19
I saw it. I chuckled for a while. I liked the cab driver bit.
Ewwwww, don't touch it. Here, poke at it with this stick.
Reply
Ewwwww, don't touch it. Here, poke at it with this stick.
Reply
post #8 of 19
That town forum sketch was the funniest thing I've seen on TV in a long, long time.......................
post #9 of 19
Thread Starter 
I think Colin Quinn is stupid...Norm Mcdonald ran circles around him as anchor of .Weekend Update.
post #10 of 19
Thread Starter 
Well yea. Norm was the greatest at weekend update. Colin is still funny though.
post #11 of 19
[quote]Originally posted by Macintosh:
<strong>I think Colin Quinn is stupid...Norm Mcdonald ran circles around him as anchor of .Weekend Update.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Um, what about Dennis Miller? I'd have to say those two schmoes couldn't hold a candle to him.
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
post #12 of 19
[quote]Originally posted by Macintosh:
<strong>I think Colin Quinn is stupid...Norm Mcdonald ran circles around him as anchor of .Weekend Update.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I never liked Norm McDonald.
post #13 of 19
Norm is great, just watch Dirty Work. I can't believe they canceled his show after only 3 seasons. It was the funniese
I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.
Reply
I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.
Reply
post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
[quote]Originally posted by G4Dude:
<strong>Norm is great, just watch Dirty Work. I can't believe they canceled his show after only 3 seasons. It was the funniese</strong><hr></blockquote>

It is very sad.
post #15 of 19
[quote]Originally posted by G4Dude:
<strong>Norm is great, just watch Dirty Work. I can't believe they canceled his show after only 3 seasons. It was the funniese</strong><hr></blockquote>

I always thought that movie was pretty stupid.
post #16 of 19
I'm surprised his show made it 3 seasons! :eek:
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
post #17 of 19
Thread Starter 
[quote]Originally posted by EmAn:
<strong>

I always thought that movie was pretty stupid.</strong><hr></blockquote>

It was directed by Bob Sagot.
post #18 of 19
Thread Starter 
Norms hummor is hard to "get". I "get" it but then again I'm so much smarter than your average AI member.
post #19 of 19
[quote]Originally posted by CosmoNut:
<strong>

Um, what about Dennis Miller? I'd have to say those two schmoes couldn't hold a candle to him.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Um, what about Chevy Chase and Jane Curtin?
Why am I whispering?
Reply
Why am I whispering?
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Colin Quinn Show