or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Unexpected delays slow delivery of custom-built MacBook Pros, Apple says

Unexpected delays slow delivery of custom-built MacBook Pros, Apple says - Page 3

post #81 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelf24 View Post

Mangogo, you'll be happy to know that I checked my Order Status at 8PM EST tonight, and it now says "Prepared for Shipment"!!!! I am willing to guess that yours is either on the same cargo, or very very close behind!

I can't wait! FINALLY! After ALL these years, I will finally be able to make the leap from PowerPC to Intel! I can't wait to play games- oh how I can't wait to play PC games,

Guess I should get started with Half-Life, and work my way up to Crysis? hahaha

---- Post twice please remove this one ---
post #82 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelf24 View Post

Mangogo, you'll be happy to know that I checked my Order Status at 8PM EST tonight, and it now says "Prepared for Shipment"!!!! I am willing to guess that yours is either on the same cargo, or very very close behind!

I can't wait! FINALLY! After ALL these years, I will finally be able to make the leap from PowerPC to Intel! I can't wait to play games- oh how I can't wait to play PC games,

Guess I should get started with Half-Life, and work my way up to Crysis? hahaha

Mine's changed either. I think we are on the same cargo shipped from China. Hope that surprise wouldn't come. You know what I mean by SURPRISE huh? lol
post #83 of 84
My MBP was supposed to ship friday the 30th. It didn't.
post #84 of 84
Order status just changed to "Prepared for Shipment". So it should arrive about a month after I ordered it.

Apple treats their independent resellers like crap.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Unexpected delays slow delivery of custom-built MacBook Pros, Apple says