Originally Posted by NoahJ
Really? That is the point you are trying to make this whole time? The racist angle? Then we are not even talking about the same thing. I am talking about legal immigration and who actually counts as a US citizen and entitled to the rights and benefits of US government protections and services. I can't believe that you cannot see that?!?
I don't care if the illegals are from Mexico, Canada, Germany, Austria, England, or any other nation. If they are here illegally, they need to go home. If they really want to live here! We have an immigration and nationalization process that they can apply for and become a citizen that way. End of story. Take your racist post and return it to sender.
There is nuances that the "blinded by hate" section does not understand:
1) a person enters the US legally but does not leave when the visa expires. US knows they are here.
2) a person enters the US legally, applies for a permanent or temporary visa is rejected and does not leave. US knows they are here. *
3) a person enters the US illegally for the purpose of illegal activity. Does not want US to know they are here.
4) a person enters the US illegally for the purpose of improving his/her life, becomes part of society and part of cheap labor force.
5) a person enters the US illegally to join his/her family who already lives here, becomes part of society and part of cheap labor force..
there is more ........
* 1 and 2 mostly applies to people who come by air, Europeans, Asians and such who do bring their education with them, which is in most cases superior to the education of US persons of comparable social status.
End of story.
Who is the easiest to deport?
Who do you want to deport?
Who do you want to stay?
What is the trigger that makes someone a person of the US? Papers?
For the bügeler: