or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Arizona = Arian Zone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Arizona = Arian Zone - Page 4

post #121 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Typing a name into their cruiser computer and immediately seeing if the person had a driver's license or any other official photo ID would be too hard, I understand.
SS# is much better because it has no picture or fingerprints associated with it and if a person simply by luck makes one up that exists he can just go... it could be yours, stevegmu??? WTF.

Generally, police databases show a person's name, license number, age, etc.
I imagine the odds of randomly making up a 9-digit number and having it show as a valid SSnumber are quite small.
I'm all for having a national ID card.
post #122 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegmu View Post

Generally, police databases show a person's name, license number, age, etc.
I imagine the odds of randomly making up a 9-digit number and having it show as a valid SSnumber are quite small.
I'm all for having a national ID card.

There is no need for a national ID card - it will simply be one additional form of identification that is stolen, copied, or replicated. Better to enforce the laws we have now and demand either Social Security identification or State Drivers License identification. Almost all real Americans have one of those forms of identification; those that don't are candidates for deportation. No way that the fraud of illegal aliens should drive a national ID card push - enforce our existing laws instead.
post #123 of 374
First Holder now Napolitano! Can't this administration read?

Napolitano Admits She Hasn't Read Arizona Law But Says She Wouldn't Sign It
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...t_sign_it.html
post #124 of 374
I have read over this thread and I have two things to comment about:

1st of all I find Trumpetman's comments here concerning the issues at hand regarding the situation in AZ refreshing and on the right path in terms of looking at this objectively. Also, it is my contention that Nick has approached / replied to many posts here which were written in the wrong spirit or motivation with the correct and measured / level-headed mature response(s).

2ndly why does administration after administration and the general public at large here in the US and in Mexico fail to address measures to make Mexico a better place for it's people in order so that they don't leave in large numbers for the US. Is it impossible to suggest and then embark on a plan to enrich Mexico with investments for it's short and long term future? Is there no future for Mexico?

Fellows
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
Reply
post #125 of 374
An astonishing and sickening display today by House Democrats! Absolutely disgusting!

White House, Democrats Applaud Mexican President Slamming Arizona Law
FOXNews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...case-congress/
Mexican President Felipe Calderon on Thursday strongly denounced Arizona's new law clamping down on illegal immigrants and urged members of Congress to pass "comprehensive immigration reform."


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellowship View Post

2ndly why does administration after administration and the general public at large here in the US and in Mexico fail to address measures to make Mexico a better place for it's people...

Neither the current administration, nor the prior one, here in the United States, make our nation better for its people - why on earth should we care about other nations before that mandate is complete?
post #126 of 374
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp David View Post

An astonishing and sickening display today by House Democrats! Absolutely disgusting!

White House, Democrats Applaud Mexican President Slamming Arizona Law
FOXNews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...case-congress/
Mexican President Felipe Calderon on Thursday strongly denounced Arizona's new law clamping down on illegal immigrants and urged members of Congress to pass "comprehensive immigration reform."




Neither the current administration, nor the prior one, here in the United States, make our nation better for its people - why on earth should we care about other nations before that mandate is complete?

Ever heard of "We, the people ..."?
It's not, "we, the legals ..." or "we, the naturalized ..."

Maybe you don't like this but until you change it Arizona is in the wrong.
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
post #127 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Ever heard of "We, the people ..."?
It's not, "we, the legals ..." or "we, the naturalized ..."

Maybe you don't like this but until you change it Arizona is in the wrong.

I believe Arizona is doing what the Federal Government neglected to do. As a state they have a reasonable expectation that the Federal Government will secure the borders. Neglecting that, as Obama has, Arizona acted.

Immigration to this nation has a process; those that ignore it are rightfully referred to as "illegal aliens" and do not count in "We the people" nor should they! Illegal aliens break the law of immigration. We owe them only deportation since they are likely to break other laws as well. Former Governor Palin is right when she suggests that other border states should emulate Arizona's laws.
post #128 of 374
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp David View Post

I believe Arizona is doing what the Federal Government neglected to do. As a state they have a reasonable expectation that the Federal Government will secure the borders. Neglecting that, as Obama has, Arizona acted.

Immigration to this nation has a process; those that ignore it are rightfully referred to as "illegal aliens" and do not count in "We the people" nor should they! Illegal aliens break the law of immigration. We owe them only deportation since they are likely to break other laws as well. Former Governor Palin is right when she suggests that other border states should emulate Arizona's laws.

You really think we owe illegal aliens deportation which will cost billions? You are one of those big government socialists.

Can you please provide proof that "we, the people" does not include illegal aliens.

Which party had 8 years to fix immigration law but did not even discuss it?

Which party has recently rejected any immigration law discussion?

Which party is divided over the issue and has troubles defending their positions?

Which party is running ads accusing Obama to want "amnesty" which would mean that Obama is trying to take some steps toward immigration reform?

Which president of which party had the largest amnesty for aliens the US has ever seen?
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
post #129 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Ever heard of "We, the people ..."?
It's not, "we, the legals ..." or "we, the naturalized ..."

Maybe you don't like this but until you change it Arizona is in the wrong.

I have heard of it. It is in the preamble of the Declaration of Independence.

A little context is helpful for those not in the "making shit up" crowd.

Quote:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,[71] that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Arizona is following those principles in the most profound manner. It is the Federal Government that has ignored the fact that they govern from consent. The Federal Government is ignoring the will of the people who demand a secure border and that current immigration law be enforced.

Arizona meets both the spirit and letter of the Declaration of Independence. Those defaming and slandering them are doing so for are doing so without the consent of the majority, are ignoring natural rights and finally claim a desire for open borders and lawlessness.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #130 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

You really think we owe illegal aliens deportation which will cost billions? You are one of those big government socialists.

Can you please provide proof that "we, the people" does not include illegal aliens.

Blah, blah, blah....

We the People, does not include illegal aliens. The Declaration of Indepence had a specific purpose, to outline to King George why he was losing his colonies. The Mestizo people of Mexico are a mix of Spanish and Indian and were under the rule of Spain at this time. The Constitution also defines who is an American citizen. The Declaration notes natural law gives man the right to establish and abolish governments and the people who are citizens of Mexico and other countries still have that right. They do not have the rights of an American citizen however. The fact that it outlines the two is intentional and those of us who do not "make shit up" understand this fully.

Quote:
Which party had 8 years to fix immigration law but did not even discuss it?

More made up bullshit....

Quote:
Which party has recently rejected any immigration law discussion?

Democrats because it would get in the way of their even larger, more expensive, debt-ridden proposals like cap and trade. Democrats have controlled the Congress since 2006 and the presidency for the 18 months. They also stopped immigration reform under Bush because they wanted amnesty, not reform but like all "middlemen" who make their money by producing nothing, they still can't act on it because it will tick off the poor and unions.

Quote:
Which party is divided over the issue and has troubles defending their positions?

Democrats as I have just shown you and even named the affected constituents. Ask African-Americans if they want to compete with exploited labor rushing in from over the border when their unemployment rate is already double the national average. Ask union officials if they want union busters streaming across the border.

Quote:
Which party is running ads accusing Obama to want "amnesty" which would mean that Obama is trying to take some steps toward immigration reform?

Amnesty isn't reform. Amnesty is amnesty. It's a crazy concept but it is almost like that is why the two are called different things.

Quote:
Which president of which party had the largest amnesty for aliens the US has ever seen?

Reagan which is why claims that all Republicans are racist is yet more bullshit. Democrats are always the party the accuses Peter of hating Paul while robbing them both. Divide and conquer is how they work.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #131 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

You really think we owe illegal aliens deportation

That is what I said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Can you please provide proof that "we, the people" does not include illegal aliens.

Sure. Examine closely the next four words that follow it from the U.S. Constitution. They are "of the United States". Are illegal aliens "of the United States"? Nope. Done and done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Which party had 8 years to fix immigration law but did not even discuss it?

Liberals have a gag reflex to blame everything on someone else? I never said prior presidents are blameless in this regard. Illegal immigration has been a problem for decades. It is getting much worse. Obama plan to do anything about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Which party has recently rejected any immigration law discussion?

The party that did not cheer when a foreign dictator criticized a US state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Which party is divided over the issue and has troubles defending their positions?

Guess which Party Gov. Jan Brewer is from? She doesn't seem to have any problem defending her position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Which party is running ads accusing Obama to want "amnesty"

That would be truth in advertising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

which would mean that Obama is trying to take some steps toward immigration reform?

No. It wouldn't mean that at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Which president of which party had the largest amnesty for aliens the US has ever seen?

Since the peak year of European immigration was in 1907* with lax enforcement and/or amnesty, that president would be Roosevelt, unless, of course, you count the current amnesty and the current president.

* Which interestingly enough led to the Emergency Quota Act, followed by the Immigration Act of 1924.
post #132 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Ever heard of "We, the people ..."?
It's not, "we, the legals ..." or "we, the naturalized ..."

Maybe you don't like this but until you change it Arizona is in the wrong.

"We the people" is not where the phrase ends... "Of the United States" is in there too. They were speaking of the people of the United States, who belonged to the nation they were forming. Not of just any people who happen to be passing through. And as it has been stated, it is then fully stated, who "We The People" actually are and who qualifies as such.

Can you show some actual historical context (Like say, around the time the actual documents were Ratified and Signed, maybe within 50-100 years) showing that they felt that anyone who simply resided in the US were citizen status and fell under the full protection and privileges granted by the US Constitution?

If you want to assert a claim, lets see the backup for it. Astounding...
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #133 of 374
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

"We the people" is not where the phrase ends... "Of the United States" is in there too. They were speaking of the people of the United States, who belonged to the nation they were forming. Not of just any people who happen to be passing through. And as it has been stated, it is then fully stated, who "We The People" actually are and who qualifies as such.

Can you show some actual historical context (Like say, around the time the actual documents were Ratified and Signed, maybe within 50-100 years) showing that they felt that anyone who simply resided in the US were citizen status and fell under the full protection and privileges granted by the US Constitution?

If you want to assert a claim, lets see the backup for it. Astounding...

Since you want to disprove my assertion, it's on you, babes...

How does this make reference to the legal status? At that time the US wanted every soul it could get any way it could get it. People were even purchased to come here.... Getting papers was as easy as getting off a boat. Yeah, you just don't like that fact, all creed and nationality, all colors and cultures welcome in "we, the people of the United States".
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
post #134 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Since you want to disprove my assertion, it's on you, babes...

How does this make reference to the legal status? At that time the US wanted every soul it could get any way it could get it. People were even purchased to come here.... Getting papers was as easy as getting off a boat. Yeah, you just don't like that fact, all creed and nationality, all colors and cultures welcome in "we, the people of the United States".

No, actually it is the other way around sweetie. You assert, you prove.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #135 of 374

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #136 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

"We the people" is not where the phrase ends... "Of the United States" is in there too. They were speaking of the people of the United States, who belonged to the nation they were forming. Not of just any people who happen to be passing through. And as it has been stated, it is then fully stated, who "We The People" actually are and who qualifies as such.

Can you show some actual historical context (Like say, around the time the actual documents were Ratified and Signed, maybe within 50-100 years) showing that they felt that anyone who simply resided in the US were citizen status and fell under the full protection and privileges granted by the US Constitution?

If you want to assert a claim, lets see the backup for it. Astounding...



God they weren't playing favorites when people came here! Jesus! And if they had it would have undermined the whole meaning of the US! That's really common knowlege. And you're trying to say this was set up as a private country club?

Books have been wirrten about how this country is a melting pot. On purpose.

If you think differently prove that notion wrong. And since you made the challenge it's yours to disprove.

Wow! Just Wow!
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #137 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Ever heard of "We, the people ..."?
It's not, "we, the legals ..." or "we, the naturalized ..."

Maybe you don't like this but until you change it Arizona is in the wrong.

Oh my God.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #138 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post



God they weren't playing favorites when people came here! Jesus! And if they had it would have undermined the whole meaning of the US! That's really common knowlege. And you're trying to say this was set up as a private country club?

Books have been wirrten about how this country is a melting pot. On purpose.

If you think differently prove that notion wrong. And since you made the challenge it's yours to disprove.

Wow! Just Wow!

Instead of waving your hands and saying nothing how about some real facts here? Let's start with an easy one. Does the Constitution, or does it not, speak to who is and is not a US citizen?
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #139 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Instead of waving your hands and saying nothing how about some real facts here? Let's start with an easy one. Does the Constitution, or does it not, speak to who is and is not a US citizen?

How about some real facts from you since you're the one who's claiming this?

I've noticed lately some of my liberal peers have stop posting so often as I have myself. When you realize that the right here is just making noise in an attempt to complain about Obama concerning anything you kind of get numb to constant downpour of desperate nothing.

In other words there's no point in talking to people like that.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #140 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

How about some real facts from you since you're the one who's claiming this?

I've noticed lately some of my liberal peers have stop posting so often as I have myself. When you realize that the right here is just making noise in an attempt to complain about Obama concerning anything you kind of get numb to constant downpour of desperate nothing.

In other words there's no point in talking to people like that.

Yeah, because the information is so hard to find right?

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#Am14 Start here...
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #141 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

I've noticed lately some of my liberal peers have stop posting so often as I have myself.

They are so embarrassed their hero Obama turned out to be a dud, and quite possibly a criminal.
post #142 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegmu View Post

They are so embarrassed their hero Obama turned out to be a dud, and quite possibly a criminal.

I thought it was because they grew tired of losing arguments when they found that they were not able to pawn off hand waving as a true argument and had to actually back up their BS. At least that is what it seems like if they are all like Jimmac claims they are.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #143 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegmu View Post

They are so embarrassed their hero Obama turned out to be a dud, and quite possibly a criminal.

Sure that's it. It couldn't possibly be what I was talking about could it?

Obama may have not have measured up by liberal standards but if you follow the logic here you'd be seeing that as a good thing ( hence the lack of logic and only partisan thinking on this forum ). The fact remains he's stilll better than the alternative.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #144 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Yeah, because the information is so hard to find right?

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#Am14 Start here...

Funny. I didn't see anything there that said " We allow only white bread into this country ".

As a matter of fact Wormhole is right in thaty this sentence would tend to imply the opposite :
Quote:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union

Note the word union. They're making a union of different people.

Try again.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #145 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Funny. I didn't see anything there that said " We allow only white bread into this country ".

As a matter of fact Wormhole is right in thaty this sentence would tend to imply the opposite :

Note the word union. They're making a union of different people.

Try again.

Really? That is the point you are trying to make this whole time? The racist angle? Then we are not even talking about the same thing. I am talking about legal immigration and who actually counts as a US citizen and entitled to the rights and benefits of US government protections and services. I can't believe that you cannot see that?!?

I don't care if the illegals are from Mexico, Canada, Germany, Austria, England, or any other nation. If they are here illegally, they need to go home. If they really want to live here! We have an immigration and nationalization process that they can apply for and become a citizen that way. End of story. Take your racist post and return it to sender.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #146 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Really? That is the point you are trying to make this whole time? The racist angle? Then we are not even talking about the same thing. I am talking about legal immigration and who actually counts as a US citizen and entitled to the rights and benefits of US government protections and services. I can't believe that you cannot see that?!?

I don't care if the illegals are from Mexico, Canada, Germany, Austria, England, or any other nation. If they are here illegally, they need to go home. If they really want to live here! We have an immigration and nationalization process that they can apply for and become a citizen that way. End of story. Take your racist post and return it to sender.

I've come to the conclusion that he really doesn't know what he's posting half the time. Try not to take it too seriously. He runs around accusing conservatives of being blindly partisan, all while he acts in the most partisan fashion imaginable. It's like watching a circus clown. Look at it as entertainment.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #147 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Sure that's it. It couldn't possibly be what I was talking about could it?

Obama may have not have measured up by liberal standards but if you follow the logic here you'd be seeing that as a good thing ( hence the lack of logic and only partisan thinking on this forum ). The fact remains he's stilll better than the alternative.

Yes, let's hear the case for how he's "better than the alternative."
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #148 of 374
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Really? That is the point you are trying to make this whole time? The racist angle? Then we are not even talking about the same thing. I am talking about legal immigration and who actually counts as a US citizen and entitled to the rights and benefits of US government protections and services. I can't believe that you cannot see that?!?

I don't care if the illegals are from Mexico, Canada, Germany, Austria, England, or any other nation. If they are here illegally, they need to go home. If they really want to live here! We have an immigration and nationalization process that they can apply for and become a citizen that way. End of story. Take your racist post and return it to sender.

There is nuances that the "blinded by hate" section does not understand:
1) a person enters the US legally but does not leave when the visa expires. US knows they are here.
2) a person enters the US legally, applies for a permanent or temporary visa is rejected and does not leave. US knows they are here. *
3) a person enters the US illegally for the purpose of illegal activity. Does not want US to know they are here.
4) a person enters the US illegally for the purpose of improving his/her life, becomes part of society and part of cheap labor force.
5) a person enters the US illegally to join his/her family who already lives here, becomes part of society and part of cheap labor force..

there is more ........

* 1 and 2 mostly applies to people who come by air, Europeans, Asians and such who do bring their education with them, which is in most cases superior to the education of US persons of comparable social status.

End of story.
Who is the easiest to deport?
Who do you want to deport?
Who do you want to stay?
What is the trigger that makes someone a person of the US? Papers?

For the bügeler:
______
_______________
______
_____
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
post #149 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

There is nuances that the "blinded by hate" section does not understand:
1) a person enters the US legally but does not leave when the visa expires. US knows they are here.
2) a person enters the US legally, applies for a permanent or temporary visa is rejected and does not leave. US knows they are here. *
3) a person enters the US illegally for the purpose of illegal activity. Does not want US to know they are here.
4) a person enters the US illegally for the purpose of improving his/her life, becomes part of society and part of cheap labor force.
5) a person enters the US illegally to join his/her family who already lives here, becomes part of society and part of cheap labor force..

there is more ........

* 1 and 2 mostly applies to people who come by air, Europeans, Asians and such who do bring their education with them, which is in most cases superior to the education of US persons of comparable social status.

End of story.
Who is the easiest to deport?
Who do you want to deport?
Who do you want to stay?
What is the trigger that makes someone a person of the US? Papers?

For the bügeler:
______
_______________
______
_____

So, in your mind it is ok so long as they are the right types of people?

Edit: The more I read your post the less I care to talk to you about this topic.

The Entire post is grounded in specious crap.

"Blinded By Hate" frames your argument. It is not even possible for someone to want the rule of law followed for any other reason than hate?

1-5) Send them all home. Does not matter who is easiest. Let them go through the naturalization process if they want to stay.

End of story.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #150 of 374
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

So, in your mind it is ok so long as they are the right types of people?

Edit: The more I read your post the less I care to talk to you about this topic.

The Entire post is grounded in specious crap.

"Blinded By Hate" frames your argument. It is not even possible for someone to want the rule of law followed for any other reason than hate?

1-5) Send them all home. Does not matter who is easiest. Let them go through the naturalization process if they want to stay.

End of story.

We already know reading retention is not your strong point and you are a national socialist. I was asking questions and not only to you but to all participants. You have posted your opinion which is a far cry from the reality of immigration law.

Unfortunately for you 1 and 2 are not illegal immigrants. They are "visa overstays". However if they leave the US they may have problems coming back.

You have hereby included yourself in the "frame", nice going.

Not the end of story.
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
post #151 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

We already know reading retention is not your strong point and you are a national socialist. I was asking questions and not only to you but to all participants. You have posted your opinion which is a far cry from the reality of immigration law.

Unfortunately for you 1 and 2 are not illegal immigrants. They are "visa overstays". However if they leave the US they may have problems coming back.

You have hereby included yourself in the "frame", nice going.

Not the end of story.

It is the end of the story. Overstaying your visa makes your status in this country as being here illegally. You are required to leave by law. Thus making you illegal. Nice going indeed...
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #152 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

We already know reading retention is not your strong point and you are a national socialist. I was asking questions and not only to you but to all participants. You have posted your opinion which is a far cry from the reality of immigration law.

Unfortunately for you 1 and 2 are not illegal immigrants. They are "visa overstays". However if they leave the US they may have problems coming back.

You have hereby included yourself in the "frame", nice going.

Not the end of story.


Noah can't possibly be more clear: He wants people in this country to be here legally. This is not some abstract, subjective point he's making. We already know that comprehending the most of basic of points is not your strong suit.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #153 of 374
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Noah can't possibly be more clear: He wants people in this country to be here legally. This is not some abstract, subjective point he's making. We already know that comprehending the most of basic of points is not your strong suit.


Noah is very clear that he wants people who came here legally deported as well as the ones who came here illegally. I would hope we can retroactively illegalize anyone who has an illegal immigrant in their family history going back to 1776.

If you and Noah are such linguistic talent why do you constantly fall into my ever so obvious traps???
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
post #154 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Noah is very clear that he wants people who came here legally deported as well as the ones who came here illegally. I would hope we can retroactively illegalize anyone who has an illegal immigrant in their family history going back to 1776.

If you and Noah are such linguistic talent why do you constantly fall into my ever so obvious traps???

I don't care if you came here legally or not. If you are no longer supposed to be here, go home. How hard is that? You think you are so clever, but your point is mute. If they have overstayed there Visa, they are supposed to leave. That would mean they are here illegally. Unless there is some provision to make you a legal citizen if you overstay your visa?
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #155 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Yes, let's hear the case for how he's "better than the alternative."



I'm sure you've already heard it many times you just don't listen.

Ps. And that's not my fault.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #156 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Really? That is the point you are trying to make this whole time? The racist angle? Then we are not even talking about the same thing. I am talking about legal immigration and who actually counts as a US citizen and entitled to the rights and benefits of US government protections and services. I can't believe that you cannot see that?!?

I don't care if the illegals are from Mexico, Canada, Germany, Austria, England, or any other nation. If they are here illegally, they need to go home. If they really want to live here! We have an immigration and nationalization process that they can apply for and become a citizen that way. End of story. Take your racist post and return it to sender.

Sure.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #157 of 374
Suppose I wanted to move to...oh, I don't know...New Zealand.

Why can't I just hop on a plane or ship to NZ and expect to find employment, a place to live, and be privy to all available social services and programs in NZ without adhering to their established immigration procedures?

Or can I?

Would I be perfectly justified in doing so? Would I have a moral right to do so?

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #158 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Sure.

Show your age sir. Engage or shut up.
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
Reply
post #159 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Suppose I wanted to move to...oh, I don't know...New Zealand.

Why can't I just hop on a plane or ship to NZ and expect to find employment, a place to live, and be privy to all available social services and programs in NZ without adhering to their established immigration procedures?

Or can I?

Would I be perfectly justified in doing so? Would I have a moral right to do so?

We aren't saying illegal immigration is just ok. What they're doing in Arizona isn't a good way to handle the problem. It sets a bad precident.

But it's not suprising much like some people are insecure and have to have attention so much they seek the wrong kind.

It's kind of like when a dog eats one of your slippers. Or when a little kid acts out.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #160 of 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

Noah is very clear that he wants people who came here legally deported as well as the ones who came here illegally. I would hope we can retroactively illegalize anyone who has an illegal immigrant in their family history going back to 1776.

If you and Noah are such linguistic talent why do you constantly fall into my ever so obvious traps???

Anyone setting "traps" disqualifies himself from serious debate. Secondly, you've done nothing but distort his position. You're being intellectually dishonest in the extreme. He wants people that are her illegally deported. That means people that overstay visas, people that enter the country illegally, et al. This is not a hard concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post



I'm sure you've already heard it many times you just don't listen.

Ps. And that's not my fault.

You've actually never once explained it. You just keep repeating the same mantra. The country is falling apart economically and politically. We've had multiple terror attack attempts. We have exploding debt. We have a government unable to act to contain the biggest environmental disaster of all time. The international monetary system is on the brink of collapse. We passed a trillion dollar healthcare bill that we can't pay for and that 63% of the public now wants to repeal. We might even end up going to war with North Korea. Tell me...how could it be worse?


Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

We aren't saying illegal immigration is just ok.

Who is "we" and what ARE you saying, then?

Quote:
What they're doing in Arizona isn't a good way to handle the problem. It sets a bad precident.

Why? They are enforcing current Federal law. Have you even read the law?

Quote:

But it's not suprising much like some people are insecure and have to have attention so much they seek the wrong kind.

It's kind of like when a dog eats one of your slippers. Or when a little kid acts out.

I honestly don't even know what you're talking about.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Arizona = Arian Zone