or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Apple's iPad believed to be outselling Macs in the US
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple's iPad believed to be outselling Macs in the US - Page 3

post #81 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Millmoss View Post

But of course, and anyone who denies it is automatically part of the conspiracy.

Oh my God, you know about the conspiracy?
post #82 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Millmoss View Post

I think you might have stumbled on Apple's next advertising slogan for the iPad!

Featuring Ron Jeremy? Gross!
post #83 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseymac View Post

Agreed. The MacBook pro is a perfect machine because it runs everything, even Windoze apps.

except iPad and iPhone apps.

except when you need to: get in, get it done, and get out in less than a minute:

except when you want to sketch on the display.

except when you want to watch a movie or read a book in bed or on an airplane.

...

.
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
post #84 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postulant View Post

Agreed! I'm enjoying my iPad here in Cancun. In the past I've traveled with Macbooks, Macbook pros, an even an Air, nothing beats the portability of my iPad. I carry it everywhere and when I need to do any work, I just whip it out and start working. I even installed the Line2 app which allows your iPad to function as a phone - of course you'll need a wifi hotspot as Mexico doesn't have 3G yet ( or at least not Cancun).

The iPad will work with EDGE and GPRS if no 3G is available.
post #85 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseymac View Post

I'm happy for Apple that they are having success with this product. But I sure don't understand it. A real MacBook is such a better choice.

For you, maybe.

I have a MBP and the iPad is far more useful to me due to it's small size and extreme battery life.

The iPad is definitely a better choice for my father, who finds "normal" computers frustratingly confusing.

There are far more of him than of you and me
post #86 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltedGreen View Post

Hmm, I'm a programmer and IF I can find an app/hardware combo for the iPad that will allow me to lay down 4 MIDI/Audio tracks and transfer them to my iMac then I've just replaced my iBook. Maybe it's already there ... or maybe I need to get coding!

Horses for courses.

There are apps that are moving in that direction:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/touch...288120394?mt=8

Also, the latest iPhone SDK (available for the iPad this fall) has recently added a lot of media-related frameworks and APIs that go well beyond what is needed for content consumption!

.
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
post #87 of 121
with a computer (PC or Mac makes no difference) is:

email
websurfing/internet browsing/websocializing
listening to music/watching videos (media consumption)
looking at photos
playing games (the odd local install, but more likely a web-based or Flash game)

the classic computing system is vastly overpowered for these activities.

Conversely the classic geek will be very reluctant to acknowledge anything less than a full-blown computer as being close to adequate for doing those very same things - unless it is a "netbook". For the classic geek it is all about the hardware, features and familiar keyboard/pointing device user interface. And of course being able to "get behind" the GUI into the file system and the underpinnings of the OS to "mess-around". It doesn't matter that a very small percentage of the capacity of the standard computer is utilized to do these things. The one major exception to this is gaming.

An enlightened geek recognizes the purpose-driven aspects of each device and allows each to address the needs best met by that device.
post #88 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Millmoss View Post

If these numbers hold up, the never used one but still don't like it crowd are going to be very confused.

Oh, the "I never used one but still don't like it" crowd is beyond confused, they are now officially out of touch.

I am on the last night of a 10 day international trip with my iPad. Three people out of 40 will be getting them - I am pretty confident of that as I have their email addresses since they wan't to email me if they have questions once they get them.

Another five are on the fence, but based on the uses and applications I showed them (esp. some specialty ebook readers) they will probably be getting one. The product sells itself once people touch it and see an application or two that hits their sweet spot.

Success is a no brainer. Oh yeah, I can confirm they lifted the ban in Israel on the iPad - my dad and I have ours with us The battery life is great for those long trans-atlantic trips.
post #89 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkrupp View Post

not bad for a device that was declared an "eipic fail" by the resident trolls because it doesn't have a usb port. And all us, fanboys and trolls alike, need to finally realize that our preferences and opinions are meaningless in the face of the mass market. We are an ittsy-bittsy, teesy-weensy minority who would like to think we know what will sell and what will not. Calling the mass market too dumb or too stupid to know what they need only shows our own complete ignorance.

+++ qft
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
post #90 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkrupp View Post

Not bad for a device that was declared an "EIPIC FAIL" by the resident trolls because it doesn't have a USB port. And all us, fanboys and trolls alike, need to finally realize that our preferences and opinions are meaningless in the face of the mass market. We are an ittsy-bittsy, teesy-weensy minority who would like to think we know what will sell and what will not. Calling the mass market too dumb or too stupid to know what they need only shows our own complete ignorance.

You get it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseymac View Post

Agreed. The MacBook pro is a perfect machine because it runs everything, even Windoze apps.

iPad apps??

An iPhone, a Leatherman and thou...  ...life is complete.

Reply

An iPhone, a Leatherman and thou...  ...life is complete.

Reply
post #91 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie View Post

But for a general-use portable, especially for watching video and surfing the web, I'm starting to think that the whole tablet form factor is flawed.

As the owner of one, the form factor is ideal.

Quote:
But in the evenings, when I've retired to my stateroom, I'd rather have a real computer at my disposal. Just sitting there, already booted up, and left running for the duration. The little pad can't replace that.

You can't curl up with "a real computer". The iPad is a *very* intimate experience. If you haven't owned and used one for a few weeks, it's hard to explain just how easy it is to always have it with you and use it wherever you are. Yes, even outside (although it was a little bright today, I still managed to capture some email addresses of people who took some pictures of us and we took pictures of them).
post #92 of 121
Does anyone know where there is an iPad 3G IN STOCK?? For 2 weeks now I can't seem to get my hands on one!
post #93 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie View Post

Eventually, there will be no such thing as a "Mac".

Sure, and eventually there will be no such thing as "windows" - but the iPad is not going to display the traditional Mac OS X machine any time soon. It compliments. It's not a zero sum game - for one to succeed, the other doesn't have to loose.

Indeed, MS will be the big looser as the "halo affect" kicks into high gear with the iPad.
post #94 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie View Post

Eventually, there will be no such thing as a "Mac".

Eventually, there will be no such thing as a personal computer...

See how easy, and utterly useless, that is to do!

.
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
post #95 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie View Post

I question whether it might be best for me, for an everyday casual use device.
I'd love a good/real web browser tablet on my couch. An ebook reader next to the bed.

And in those cases it works very well.

Quote:
But for anything/everything else, for me, I prefer a full experience and the ability to have a real keyboard and the convenience of not having to hold the damn thing every second.

How do you know? Right there you state "not having to hold the damn thing every second" - well, you don't. It's very easy - esp. with the Apple case to prop it up. Even if it's in my lap.

This is where ownership (even at the risk of the restocking fee if you truly don't like it) wins over blind speculation

If you are willing to accept the compromises in a netbook and are perfectly happy with them, then by all means stick with them. But the iPad is NOT a netbook - not even close. Starting with the screen, which blows away even the MacBook and earlier MacBook Pro's. The fit, finish and quality of components are evident. The iPad does not feel, look, or operate like a cheap, underpowered netbook with a slow CPU, poor display and crappy keyboard.

Yes, you may have multiple USB ports, but I have superior apps that are tied into the 'Net so I don't need ports for everything
post #96 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibitzer View Post

We've had our iPad WiFi + 3Gs for two weeks now and I've mentioned previously the useful things we did with them while on a long road trip. We're discovering new things to do every day. For example, I like to cook and keep about 700 recipes in word processing files. Using the Avatron app on my iPad, all of my recipes are readily accessible offline. Avatron also works on the iPhone and iPod touch, but the type is much easier to read on the iPad. We also enjoy light classical music streamed on the Internet throughout the day from an excellent station in New York. While driving, we stream the Internet feed through the iPad headphone jack to our car stereo. See details here: http://www.wqxr.org/blogs/wqxr-blog/...y/#commentlist

From some of the comments above, it seems that the iPad's capabilities are less limited by technical shortcomings and more by lack of imagination on the part of of iPad non-users and detractors.

Another approach you may want to look at is using an utility like calibre to convert your files into ePub format and import into your iBooks app on the iPad. For example, I had a series of oop* handbooks that I had scanned into pdf format to keep as digital sources. I recently used calibre to convert them to ePub and now have them on an iPad in iBooks.

*out of print
post #97 of 121
I will buy the 2nd generation ipad next year with 3g and I will also be buying the 27 inch imac. The ipad won't stop my mac lust.
Oh and when the new iphone comes out I;m getting that to.
post #98 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarrrgggh View Post

My iPad has eliminated my need for the Netbook at home. (Still have my laptop at the office, and my wife's at home.) It is easier to use for most things, and it does a pretty good job. With my bluetooth keyboard, I can actually write a report with it. My primary uses are tracking stocks and the web.

There are a large number of things that piss me off about the iPad, many of which will be addressed with the OS 4.0 update, and many of which require a hardware update. (Just this morning, I realized I didn't have a song I wanted to listen to on my iPad. Had to transfer it from Wife's laptop to USB memory stick, to my laptop at work, to my iPad.)

And... I actually had a moment where the device was useless without Flash. Cursed Versus and their over-the-time-limit coverage of the Am*** Tour of California screwing with my Tivo...

.... there's an app for that-- no not the Flash, the music and videos:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/strea...325327899?mt=8

.
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
post #99 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_CA View Post

Agreed? I wasn't talking about a MacBook Pro.
I wrote, "Mac Pro", which would be even far better than a MacBook Pro.
And what is it perfect for? It's a great computer yes,but at times it is overkill.
A 50 caliber Hawken is great rifle but I'm going rabbit hunting...

Follow along...
You wrote;

A better choice why?
I was suggesting you qualify your suggestion why a MacBook Pro is better choice than an iPad.
It depends on what you are doing.
What if you don't need to run Windows and have extremely limited space and weight?
What if you only want to watch a movie and check email?

Oh. I thought someone here finally agreed with me. I stand corrected.

A Mac Pro is not a portable device so it's hardly a fair competitor to the iPad.

Why is a MacBook pro a better choice? iPad has no flash, can't play movies unless they are in Quicktime format, no VLC player support for multiple formats, no matte screen option, no third party software, no tethering, etc etc. And someday you may need to run a Windows program. A real Mac grows along with you.

Ultimately it comes down to what you want to do with it. I just don't see the value in the limited experience you get. (Please note I said limited, not crippled like in the past.)
post #100 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

except iPad and iPhone apps.

except when you need to: get in, get it done, and get out in less than a minute:

except when you want to sketch on the display.

except when you want to watch a movie or read a book in bed or on an airplane.

...

.

Snow Leopard boots up pretty fast. I can watch movies in many formats and read PDF books on a MacBook.

Do you think Apple will bar the Mac from the iPad bookstore forever?
post #101 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

Touch interfaces on current desktop/laptop form factors are pretty much useless, except as novelty features. For them to become generally useful, the computer form factor will certainly need to evolve. But, one has to consider that touch will never be as precise as what can be achieved with current mouse/pad interfaces, simply because one's finger is larger and tends to obscure what one is touching. So, it's a question of, what tasks does one perform at workstation computers and what sorts of input interfaces are they best served by. Physical keyboards and mice may go away, but I'm not convinced that a separation of display and input devices is destined for elimination.

There are solutions to the precision... Just like in Photoshop, if you want to get to the pixel level, you zoom in,

As to obscuring your view: a stylus helps! I suspect someone will implement an offset or a loupe, where the area affected is magnified, contains a pencil/brush/pointer and is offset from the physical finger-- kind of an on-screen mouse.

.
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
post #102 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMJohnson View Post

Oh my God, you know about the conspiracy?

Know about it? I created it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postulant View Post

Featuring Ron Jeremy? Gross!

I had to look that up. Now I wish I hadn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocNo42 View Post

Oh, the "I never used one but still don't like it" crowd is beyond confused, they are now officially out of touch.

I am on the last night of a 10 day international trip with my iPad. Three people out of 40 will be getting them - I am pretty confident of that as I have their email addresses since they wan't to email me if they have questions once they get them.

Another five are on the fence, but based on the uses and applications I showed them (esp. some specialty ebook readers) they will probably be getting one. The product sells itself once people touch it and see an application or two that hits their sweet spot.

Success is a no brainer. Oh yeah, I can confirm they lifted the ban in Israel on the iPad - my dad and I have ours with us The battery life is great for those long trans-atlantic trips.

Out of touch, literally?

I had similar reactions on my trip, although I didn't keep score as you did apparently. Several times I wished I was on commission.
Please don't be insane.
Reply
Please don't be insane.
Reply
post #103 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by str1f3 View Post

I
As for drawing/photo editing solutions, I would never rule out a stylus-based solution which is generally better than using a mouse. Apple may want the primary input to be touch but it is quite possible that they will create other solutions. The only issue, from videos I've seen, is that you need to use a glove on that hand so it doesn't get recognized by the touchscreen when you rest your hand to draw or edit.

I think the glove issue can be addressed by software:

1) you rest your hand and fingers on the surface
2) the software recognizes the large mass and treats it as inactive
3) You touch down the stylus (or your index finger) and the software recognizes this as an active pen/brush tool.

I've tried the above with several drawing apps, and it works (to some extent) without a software assist.

.
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
post #104 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

Plus, there is the little matter that the development tools don't, and won't anytime soon, if ever, run on iPhone OS.

Maybe so, maybe no!

IB certainly would work well on the iPad.

Apple just rejected a HyperCard clone as a development tool to create app store apps.

But, what if Apple (or someone) developed a HyperCard app that runs on the iPad and allows the user to create custom apps on his device?

That'd be a whole 'noter 'noter!

.
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
post #105 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseymac View Post

A Mac Pro is not a portable device so it's hardly a fair competitor to the iPad.

Again, you simply wrote it was better but did not qualify why it was better.
Quote:
Why is a MacBook pro a better choice? iPad has no flash, can't play movies unless they are in Quicktime format, no VLC player support for multiple formats, no matte screen option, no third party software, no tethering, etc etc. And someday you may need to run a Windows program.

But if one does not want to do any of thsoe things, then why is it better?
Quote:
Ultimately it comes down to what you want to do with it.

Exactly my point!
Quote:
I just don't see the value in the limited experience you get.

I ONLY want to check email, write a short note to the boss, watch a movie and surf the web a bit (no Flash only sites).
Which is better?
post #106 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postulant View Post

Agreed! I'm enjoying my iPad here in Cancun. In the past I've traveled with Macbooks, Macbook pros, an even an Air, nothing beats the portability of my iPad. I carry it everywhere and when I need to do any work, I just whip it out and start working. I even installed the Line2 app which allows your iPad to function as a phone - of course you'll need a wifi hotspot as Mexico doesn't have 3G yet ( or at least not Cancun).

I'm loving this device. And It's really easy to see why they are selling like crazy. Netbooks pale in comparison to an iPad.

Do you know that the iPad works well in a completely closed gallon zip-loc freezer bag? Even the microphone and speakers?

Keeps out sand, water and those pesky critters... Also cuts the reflection.

Try that with any netbook or notebook!

.
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker."
-auxio-
Reply
post #107 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

Do you know that the iPad works well in a completely closed gallon zip-loc freezer bag? Even the microphone and speakers?

Keeps out sand, water and those pesky critters... Also cuts the reflection.

Try that with any netbook or notebook!

.

Excellent idea, but I can't help but think you must look like a bit of a nutcase when using it!
post #108 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Most users (16 percent) are interested in a faster device, with speed being their top buying reason. Another 11 percent want iPhone OS 4, while 10 percent want an improved camera. Only 4 percent were interested in multitasking, and another 4 percent in video chat, suggesting they are not major phone-selling features.

I must start this responce by saying my reaction is to this report, hoping the information is accurate and non-bias...which might be all for not...anyway.

I just have to give a wag of the finger to all you techies out there that keep wining and moning and bitching and complaining that "i want this and that", "multi-task this" and "forward facing camera" that...

you guys may think what you think should be gospel, but the numbers say your idea counts for little to nothing! Haven't you thought for the smallest portion of a second that all the "geniuses" at Apple had already contemplated all the features YOU want already? They are attempting to put out a product every year that works 100% of the time that's the best they can do with current technology at an "affordable" price.

So bitch all you want, it matters little.
post #109 of 121
Apple needs to add a camera, with a multitasking enabled via iPhone OS 4, it is the ideal netbook.

iPod nano 5th Gen 8GB Orange, iPad 3rd Gen WiFi 32GB White
MacBook Pro 15" Core i7 2.66GHz 8GB RAM 120GB Intel 320M
Mac mini Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz 8GB RAM, iPhone 5 32GB Black

Reply

iPod nano 5th Gen 8GB Orange, iPad 3rd Gen WiFi 32GB White
MacBook Pro 15" Core i7 2.66GHz 8GB RAM 120GB Intel 320M
Mac mini Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz 8GB RAM, iPhone 5 32GB Black

Reply
post #110 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_CA View Post


I ONLY want to check email, write a short note to the boss, watch a movie and surf the web a bit (no Flash only sites).
Which is better?

Are you absolutly certain you will never wish to visit a Flash website? Ever?
post #111 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseymac View Post

Are you absolutly certain you will never wish to visit a Flash website? Ever?

I'm not sure what you mean by a "Flash website" but I do know I never miss Flash on the iPad.
Please don't be insane.
Reply
Please don't be insane.
Reply
post #112 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by maccherry View Post

I will buy the 2nd generation ipad next year with 3g and I will also be buying the 27 inch imac. The ipad won't stop my mac lust.
Oh and when the new iphone comes out I;m getting that to.

I'm right behind you on that score, maccherry....I'm not looking for one product to replace everything. Each product you mention has it's strengths! And yes, there is overlap. But so what!

If business is good, I might even slip the next MBA into the mix, too. Just so I can sit at a restaurant and work!

Best
post #113 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMJohnson View Post

Excellent idea, but I can't help but think you must look like a bit of a nutcase when using it!

Yep, another good idea is when you're playing tennis and it rains, put the tennis ball in a ziploc bag and you can keep playing!
post #114 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseymac View Post

Are you absolutly certain you will never wish to visit a Flash website? Ever?

For the purposes of this discussion, yes, I am ABSOLUTELUY sure I will never visit a site using Flash. (Though it's irrelevant anyway)
So the only reason you think a MacPro is better than an iPad is because you can use Flash?
Again, it's all about what the intended use is.
Obviously if I needed to use Flash, I couldn't use the iPad. Likewise if I needed a mainframe, I couldn't use a MacBook Pro either.
post #115 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_CA View Post

For the purposes of this discussion, yes, I am ABSOLUTELUY sure I will never visit a site using Flash. (Though it's irrelevant anyway)
So the only reason you think a MacPro is better than an iPad is because you can use Flash?
Again, it's all about what the intended use is.
Obviously if I needed to use Flash, I couldn't use the iPad. Likewise if I needed a mainframe, I couldn't use a MacBook Pro either.

How can you be certain? What if there was a singer you liked and wanted to visit their site and couldn't? What if there was a movie you were interested in and you went to it's website and saw only broken links? That doesn't bother you? Really?
post #116 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by masternav View Post

Another approach you may want to look at is using an utility like calibre to convert your files into ePub format and import into your iBooks app on the iPad. For example, I had a series of oop* handbooks that I had scanned into pdf format to keep as digital sources. I recently used calibre to convert them to ePub and now have them on an iPad in iBooks.

*out of print

Thanks! I could make use of an app like that so will check it out. I keep lots of different user manuals handy in pdf.

I admit to being a Fanatical Moderate. I Disdain the Inane. Vyizderzominymororzizazizdenderizorziz?

Reply

I admit to being a Fanatical Moderate. I Disdain the Inane. Vyizderzominymororzizazizdenderizorziz?

Reply
post #117 of 121
Quote:
Jerseymac
A Mac Pro is not a portable device so it's hardly a fair competitor to the iPad.

So you are only comparing them for portability? Then the MacBook Pro loses.
And the MacBook Pro is not a competitor the iPad either. They are made for different purposes.
Quote:
How can you be certain?

Sorry you seem to be so lost on this topic.
Quote:
What if there was a singer you liked and wanted to visit their site and couldn't?

I don't like singers or their websites.
Quote:
What if there was a movie you were interested in and you went to it's website and saw only broken links?

I don't like movies or movie websites.
Quote:
That doesn't bother you? Really?

I can't watch it on my phone or my car radio or my fridge either. That doesn't bother me.
Why not watch the movie on a Mac Pro (not MacBook), or an iMac or PC? Better yet, why not watch it on a nice home theater? (hint - It's irrelevant to this conversation)

Stick with your original topic.
Quote:
A real MacBook is such a better choice.

Why is it better? You did not qualify why.
It weighs more. - Worse
It costs more. - Worse
It's larger - Worse
Uses more battery. - Worse
post #118 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseymac View Post

Are you absolutly certain you will never wish to visit a Flash website? Ever?

I wish people would stop making fools of themselves.

First, in the unlikely event that there's a Flash web site that I really must see, I simply fire up LogMeIn and look at the site on my home computer.

So far, I haven't had to do that, but I could. One more pseudo-argument against iPads down the drain.

More importantly, it's foolish to think that you know what you will ever need - or that you should plan just in case.

Do you know for certain you're not going to be bitten by a black mamba? Better keep the antivenom in your home.

Do you know you're never going to go somewhere with more than 7 passengers? Better buy a school bus.

Do you know you're never going to travel to China? Better get some RMB currency just in case.
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
post #119 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

I wish people would stop making fools of themselves.

First, in the unlikely event that there's a Flash web site that I really must see, I simply fire up LogMeIn and look at the site on my home computer.
.

Bingo! That's the answer I was looking for. Only took all day to get an honest answer to my question. So you will put down your shiney new five hundred dollar iPad and use a real computer to surf a website. Thank you.

And I am making a fool of myself. Good. I would rather be a fool in the eyes of AI forum posters than let Steve Jobs tell me what websites to visit.
post #120 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseymac View Post

And I am making a fool of myself. Good. I would rather be a fool in the eyes of AI forum posters than let Steve Jobs tell me what websites to visit.

How about Bill Gates telling you that you cannot visit a site until you purchase his software?
http://www.mlxchange.com/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Apple's iPad believed to be outselling Macs in the US