or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › AI from within Tweetie.app/Twitter.app for iPhone

AI from within Tweetie.app/Twitter.app for iPhone

post #1 of 2
Links to AI site doesn't open in my Twitter.app. Clicking on the short link simply loads a blank page, and telling Twitter.app to open the link in safari does the same. I have to type the AI URL manually (iphone.appleinsider.com) or open AI bookmarked homepage, and navigate to the article to be able to read it.

Am I the only one?

iMac mid 2011 • 27 in • 3,4 GHz Core i7 • 32 GB RAM • AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB VRAM

iMac mid 2011 • 27 in • 3,4 GHz Core i7 • 32 GB RAM • AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB VRAM

post #2 of 2
With pictures:

Reading an AI tweet within Twitter.app for iPhone

Clicking and loading of the shortened URL from within Twitter

Nothing happening

Sending the URL to Safari Mobile

Seems like it's loading, but...

Nothing happening

Going in the address bar and pressing go

Nothing happening

Typing the URL of AI

Site loads

I don't know why this is happening. It never happened before. It's been like this for a few weeks now, and I can't understand the reason behind this. All other links within Twitter for iPhone work correctly.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › AI from within Tweetie.app/Twitter.app for iPhone