or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Sestak-Gate: Impeachment?

Sestak-Gate: Impeachment? - Page 3

post #81 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

I seem to remember you lecturing us on the evils of reporting a couple of years ago when Lundy became mod?

I'm not making a judgement on what you reported on just that you reported and you seem to indicate you thought that was wrong before.

Just a question. I myself ( who has never reported anyone yet ) came close to reporting recently when someone from this board started sending me insulting PMs. I don't think they were random either.

1. I and others reported spam. You may not have seen it. He posted like 10 times in a few minutes, all with flame baiting URL titles.

2. I report people when things are way over the line, and have always done so. I don't take issue with reporting in general. As to that specific moderator, I do have trouble with the way he runs things at times. That's not for discussion on the board, though.

3. PMs are private and totally different. Unless they are threatening, deal with it.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #82 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

1. I and others reported spam. You may not have seen it. He posted like 10 times in a few minutes, all with flame baiting URL titles.

2. I report people when things are way over the line, and have always done so. I don't take issue with reporting in general. As to that specific moderator, I do have trouble with the way he runs things at times. That's not for discussion on the board, though.

3. PMs are private and totally different. Unless they are threatening, deal with it.

Quote:
deal with it

If it happens again you can count on it.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #83 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

If it happens again you can count on it.

Count on what? Now you're threatening me? You can't report people for what they say to you in a PM, unless they directly threaten your well being. Suck it up, champ.
post #84 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Count on what? Now you're threatening me? You can't report people for what they say to you in a PM, unless they directly threaten your well being. Suck it up, champ.

Do you see your name in that sentence? Unless you were the one that sent them you have nothing to fear. And no I'll just have a long conversation with the mod. But I won't let it go. The PMs were insulting I have very little patience with this kind of stupidity.

Quote:
You can't report people for what they say to you in a PM,

Even harassment?

I wasn't aware you made the rules here so we'll see won't we?

I don't even have to know who it is. But I'm sure Lundy can take care of it.

Now I suggest we get back on topic as this might be a violation of :
Quote:
. However, posting or discussion of forum moderation, except in threads set up for that purpose, will be unceremoniously removed.

and it has nothing to do with you. It's not your style.
post #85 of 88
I think it was very kind of Clinton to throw himself under the bus.
post #86 of 88
Uh oh... another one on the horizon...

Administration admits that Colorado Dem was offered job to drop out of primary
http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_13429758

White House felons out of control?
post #87 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp David View Post

Uh oh... another one on the horizon...

Administration admits that Colorado Dem was offered job to drop out of primary
http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_13429758

White House felons out of control?

Just Chicago-style politics, as usual. I imagine more will come out of the woodwork soon.
post #88 of 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegmu View Post

Just Chicago-style politics, as usual. I imagine more will come out of the woodwork soon.

It's more than that. It's very likely crimes were committed.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Sestak-Gate: Impeachment?