or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Program to record desktop screen

Program to record desktop screen

post #1 of 4
Need to know what program is out there to capture/record my desktop. Also the program must be able to zoom to an area on the desktop. Any help would be awesome. THANKS
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky84fire View Post

Need to know what program is out there to capture/record my desktop. Also the program must be able to zoom to an area on the desktop. Any help would be awesome. THANKS

This discussion may give you some answers. Personally I have tried Screenium and I find it to be a good affordable solution.
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky84fire View Post

You want SnapzPro X, bro!

If you had asked nicely instead of barking orders I'd have sent you an indefinite fully featured trial version for FREE...
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokcet Scientist View Post

You want SnapzPro X, bro!

If you had asked nicely instead of barking orders I'd have sent you an indefinite fully featured trial version for FREE...

Didn't mean to be barking orders just came out that way. I'll check them out.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Program to record desktop screen