or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › 2 million sold in under 60 days

2 million sold in under 60 days

post #1 of 3
Apple just announced they have sold over 2 million iPads in under 60 days.

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/05/31ipad.html

They really seem to have a hit on their hands.

Where are all those people who said it was going to be the mother of all iFails? Probably playing on their own iPads or placing orders...

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

Where are all those people who said it was going to be the mother of all iFails? Probably playing on their own iPads or placing orders...

No, with all seriousness, they're trying to claim that people only bought them because of image.
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

No, with all seriousness, they're trying to claim that people only bought them because of image.

I swear I will never understand the people that cling to the belief that Apple makes products for attitudinal hipsters and posers.

I mean, by some metrics Apple is the second largest corporation in America. You don't achieve that by selling boutique stuff to some narrow cohort of weirdos. It's like the Walmart demographic sneering at the fancy airs of the Target demographic.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › 2 million sold in under 60 days