or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Al Gore and Tipper Split

Al Gore and Tipper Split

post #1 of 4
http://www.wreg.com/news/sns-ap-tn--...,7703509.story

I was kind of surprised at this. Perhaps I bought into the happy marriage image from his 200 campaign. Usually these things don't surprise me at all....this one did. Sorry for them both.

Let the late-night jokes begin.....
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

I was kind of surprised at this...

Not me! I expected her to rebel against his hypocrisy and lies decades ago. It took longer than I thought. Everyone else with an ounce of sense dismissed him and his ego earlier!
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

http://www.wreg.com/news/sns-ap-tn--...,7703509.story

I was kind of surprised at this. Perhaps I bought into the happy marriage image from his 200 campaign. Usually these things don't surprise me at all....this one did. Sorry for them both.

Let the late-night jokes begin.....

Let them go their own sweet ways... just another divorce statistic.
Tipper: Nanny state queen. Al? Big Brother weasel.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #4 of 4
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He's fallen for Mother Earth!!!!!!!!! \

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He'd reached a Tipping point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He figured he'd lower his carbon footprint by giving her the boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She was worried that he couldn't be the leader of a climate cult if he was married to her. She thought to herself "How's he going to get 777 virgins if he's married?"!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Al Gore was taking GW so seriously he tried to strangle her in her sleep so she wouldn't exhale CO2 and in the daytime he told her to "shut up and quit exhaling CO2 bitch!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She refused to call him AL Lah Gore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Al Gore and Tipper Split