or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › How about an AI Yahoo! Pool Tourny...

How about an AI Yahoo! Pool Tourny...

post #1 of 7
Post your Yahoo SN with an ability level (lets go with 1-15, 1 being best and 15 being worst.) I'll come up with a bracket and then we can set times to duke it out...
post #2 of 7
[quote]Originally posted by Spart:
<strong>Post your Yahoo SN with an ability level (lets go with 1-15, 1 being best and 15 being worst.) I'll come up with a bracket and then we can set times to duke it out...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Huh?
Cat: the other white meat
Cat: the other white meat
post #3 of 7
[quote]Originally posted by Spart:
<strong>Post your Yahoo SN with an ability level (lets go with 1-15, 1 being best and 15 being worst.) I'll come up with a bracket and then we can set times to duke it out...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Double Huh??
post #4 of 7
Virtual Pool, ya'll. Like billiards. It's one of Yahoo's games.

Count me out, but if they have Ping Pong I'm up for that. I kick ass in reality. Virtual reality can't be much harder, right? :confused:
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #5 of 7
My roomate is godlike at Yahoo! Pool.
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
post #6 of 7
Oh hell yeah ping pong is tha ish dogg.
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
post #7 of 7
[quote]Originally posted by CosmoNut:
<strong>Virtual Pool, ya'll. Like billiards. It's one of Yahoo's games.

Count me out, but if they have Ping Pong I'm up for that. I kick ass in reality. Virtual reality can't be much harder, right? :confused: </strong><hr></blockquote>

Yahoo! doesn't have a pong vr thing...dunno if anyone else does (multiplayer, that is). Maybe Shockwave but I wouldn't bet on it.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › How about an AI Yahoo! Pool Tourny...