or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Even Jon Stewart gets it!

Even Jon Stewart gets it!

post #1 of 6
Even Jon Stewart is able to see through the only transparency that Barack Obama has truly provided...that's he's as bad (or worse) than Bush. Obama I is Bush III (only worse):

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...-my-authoritah

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #2 of 6
I guess he can read the polls as well.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #3 of 6
That was good. I'm not a big Stewart fan (I like Colbert more), but he seems pretty pissed.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #4 of 6
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #5 of 6
Stewart almost gets it. It's not that Obama lost his way, turned 180 on his principles, or became corrupted by power. It's that Obama is a politician and marketed his message to get votes. The other component is that Obama accomplished little as a leader before he was elected. The reason is that he's not good at that. It's not his thing.
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Stewart almost gets it. It's not that Obama lost his way, turned 180 on his principles, or became corrupted by power. It's that Obama is a politician and marketed his message to get votes. The other component is that Obama accomplished little as a leader before he was elected. The reason is that he's not good at that. It's not his thing.

One of the most overlooked issues of the 2008 campaign was that Obama never really held a job or had any experience prior to his campaign... most candidates for president worked in private industry in some capacity.. Obama was the most inexperienced president every elected with questionable allegiance to the nation. Now that inexperience is showing. It is Americans' own fault for electing such a moron and now all the nation suffers.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Even Jon Stewart gets it!