or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Sheryl Crow's "C'mon, C'mon"...

Sheryl Crow's "C'mon, C'mon"...

post #1 of 8
Just out today

<a href="http://www.sherylcrow.com" target="_blank">http://www.sherylcrow.com</a>

GREAT CD! She's the female Tom Petty: big on guitars, a rocking little band, stripped-down production, clever songs, great hooks, that whole cool-ass vibe, big teeth, etc.

Of course, she's WAY hotter. Hard to believe she's 40!

:eek:

Anyway, I highly recommend the new CD. Check out "Steve McQueen" (opening track). Yowzah!

That is all...over and out...
post #2 of 8
Sheryl Crow was on TRL today. You probably missed it, so did I.

Anywayz this is old news since I've had that CD for the longest time now.
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
post #3 of 8
pscates does not steal copyrighted material, thug life, so it's new to him.

I'll be checking it out soon, p, I was disappointed with The Globe Sessions so I'm a bit more cautious about this one.
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
post #4 of 8
Doesnt have to.
post #5 of 8
[quote]Originally posted by groverat:
<strong>pscates does not steal copyrighted material, thug life, so it's new to him.

I'll be checking it out soon, p, I was disappointed with The Globe Sessions so I'm a bit more cautious about this one.</strong><hr></blockquote>

dissapointed? really?

I thought the Globe Sessions were great. Every song is good. Just love the guitar riff on My Favorite Mistake and Mississippi is great. I have the DTS version of the Globe Sessions and the sound is awesome.

I'm going to pick up the new one this weekend. Can't wait.
post #6 of 8
Man, Sheryl Crow is about the coolest damn woman in music. She rocks.
post #7 of 8
I bought it just for Soak up the Sun ... dunno about the other tracks...I suppose they may grow on me.
I can change my sig again!
I can change my sig again!
post #8 of 8
I really hope "Steve McQueen" becomes a single. That song is just WAY to cool not to be heard by more people!

I was reading the liners last night...quite an impressive guest list: Keith Richards, Lenny Kravitz, Emmylou Harris, Don Henley, Steve Earle, Liz Phair, etc.

Good to have friends!

I was checking her website and it looks like she's going to be here in San Diego in late July. Guess I gotta call TicketMaster soon...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Sheryl Crow's "C'mon, C'mon"...