or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iPhone 4 Review: 1 - Hardware Fit & Finish

iPhone 4 Review: 1 - Hardware Fit & Finish - Page 7

post #241 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Ireland is the same as he ever was, it's just that when Apple fucks up, which isn't too often, Ireland is not afraid to call them up on it.

Ireland, get a grip man. Just keep your 3Gs or buy a 3Gs and wait for 4s. Or buy the iPhone 4 and try it out for a week and return it if you don't like it. You clearly don't have any friends so making phone calls should not be a big deal for you.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

post #242 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

Good for you.

What's your point?

You don't have to jump in everytime i note some truth about Daniel. If you love him that much, hang out at his site, as more than half the articles he posts are from here anyway.

We all know how much you dislike ANYTHING posted that is even the slightest bit less than fawning about Apple. I will continue to say what I believe reflects the facts, and you don't have to like it. I notice that you never remark negitively about my comments when I'm in support of Apple.
post #243 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berp View Post

A delicately tempered appreciation, and no slight for the 'caveat emptor'. Well done.

The author writes about Jobs and Apple as I would about Einstein, Mozart and yes, Jobs. If you truly understand and feel the momentous thread of History being woven by Jobs you cannot resist being swept by it. Dilger heartily shares in it.

The style may have shortfalls, the prose could be sharper, the breath of poetic justice underwritten, Dilger, writing on all creative cylinders, tells The Story from the inside out. He is part of the Story; and that makes him a prime witness, and an essential counterpoint to disinformation and propheteering.

When you describe a genius and his opus, passion is more trustworthy than penmanship.

I'm a big Apple fan myself. There are three of us here, with four Macs, and four iPhones, with, just for now, one iPad, but that number will change as well.

I like Daniel, and converse with him on an irregular basis. But I really would prefer him to do his articles with a bit less, um, enthusiasm, you know? I get e-mails from Forbes that are much more praising of Jobs, Apple, and its products, but yet, they don't come off as fawning, just factual. We're mostly Apple product users here, and so we feel positive toward Apple as it is. I really don't think that we need that amount of reinforcement.

It also brings trolls from other sites less well disposed about Apple, as quotes from his articles are posted there, or are linked to here. Do we really need that?
post #244 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

Ive now read a fair number of reviews of this product. In only one did the reviewer mention a problem. "Problem" meaning that call quality was affected by the grip. A few others attempted to duplicate the problem and one succeeded, But noted that it was difficult to do so.

While this does seem to be a problem, the question is how much? We can't go by people posting in forums, because those are the ones who are motivated enough to do so.

The question is how many people who don't post, or even know about the forums, are having problems. That is something we don't know.

The only way I was able to duplicate it myself was to bridge the connection using my shuffle. It's just proven difficult for me to duplicate with my skin
post #245 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

You don't have to jump in everytime i note some truth about Daniel. If you love him that much, hang out at his site, as more than half the articles he posts are from here anyway.

We all know how much you dislike ANYTHING posted that is even the slightest bit less than fawning about Apple. I will continue to say what I believe reflects the facts, and you don't have to like it. I notice that you never remark negitively about my comments when I'm in support of Apple.

You really should not get all defensive, nor should you start having to make uninformed judgments what I love or what I dislike. You have no clue about either (nor do I expect you to).

I just find it odd -- and a tad obsessive -- that you seem to get off on a tangent whenever this guy "Daniel" (I can't even recall his last name right now) posts. I could care less about what he stands for or doesn't. In the larger mix of the set of articles here at AI, it is just interesting (and fairly benign) additional fodder.

My question was simple, and I'll repeat it: What's your point? That you don't like him? OK, great, but not many of us give a damn. That we shouldn't like him (and therefore not read his posts)? That's none of your business. That you are somehow exalted enough to know him/email him/hang out with him/whatever? Big deal. What's your point?

What I find truly bizarre is how people like you and Ireland suddenly go off on a tangent and don't seem to be able to control yourselves. Perhaps you guys have been around for so long that you are getting either bored or tired.
post #246 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berp View Post

When you describe a genius and his opus, passion is more trustworthy than penmanship.

Do post more often. And (since I missed your arrival), welcome to AI!
post #247 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by nht View Post

I kept my 3G in a case and you know, before the iPhone 4 came out I took it out to see what kind of shape it was in 2 years later. Other than some light scratches on the bezel it was pristine and I had forgotten how awesome the 3G looked and felt.

The 4 is even more impressive...I'll still probably stick it in a case though. I have to let my kids play with it at times and there's just no way it can go caseless.

Back in the era of the original iPhone, I told a buddy at work that the next iPhone would look really cool if the entire back was black and the Apple logo was chrome. BAM! The iPhone 3G dropped and I though I shared some sense of design style with Apple. The 3G was, and still is, a slick looking handset. Like yours, mine has lived in a case its entire two-year life and still looks pristine!

I'm a case guy. iPhones are expensive investments; it doesn't make sense to me not to protect them from scratches and impacts, with a case of some kind, careful handling, and AppleCare.

"Be aware of wonder." ~ Robert Fulghum

post #248 of 338
See, I'm just the opposite. I'm not using any kind of case or anything on my iPhone 4 because I feel that using a case is just a waste of time. Even with a case, my iPhone 3G still got hairline scratches. All the case did was make the phone feel thicker and heavier.
post #249 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

You really should not get all defensive, nor should you start having to make uninformed judgments what I love or what I dislike. You have no clue about either (nor do I expect you to).

I just find it odd -- and a tad obsessive -- that you seem to get off on a tangent whenever this guy "Daniel" (I can't even recall his last name right now) posts. I could care less about what he stands for or doesn't. In the larger mix of the set of articles here at AI, it is just interesting (and fairly benign) additional fodder.

My question was simple, and I'll repeat it: What's your point? That you don't like him? OK, great, but not many of us give a damn. That we shouldn't like him (and therefore not read his posts)? That's none of your business. That you are somehow exalted enough to know him/email him/hang out with him/whatever? Big deal. What's your point?

What I find truly bizarre is how people like you and Ireland suddenly go off on a tangent and don't seem to be able to control yourselves. Perhaps you guys have been around for so long that you are getting either bored or tired.

You're the one who is defensive, and offensive.

Wow! Now who is going defensive? This is quite a rant on your part. I just made a simple comment, and you go all beserker on me. You didn't need to comment on my original post at all, but there you were! And here you are! Talk about letting go.
post #250 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quillz View Post

See, I'm just the opposite. I'm not using any kind of case or anything on my iPhone 4 because I feel that using a case is just a waste of time. Even with a case, my iPhone 3G still got hairline scratches. All the case did was make the phone feel thicker and heavier.

Cases are a little like those who cover the sofa with plastic to keep it clean. I have this fantastically designed piece of hardware and I like to admire it and show it off. It's part of the aesthetic pleasure of owning an Apple product. Typically, I trade up long before the finish has anything more than a few hairline scratches.
A.k.a. AppleHead on other forums.
post #251 of 338
Think back, posters. Is this the first time Apple has sold an Apple branded case (bumper) to go along with an iPhone? At least on day one?
post #252 of 338
Because the gadget world is so freaking predictable, repeating itself like a soap opera with a cast of Dorito munching meat bags. Headlines for next week:

Tomorrow: iOS 4.01 Released, Fixes Reception Issue!

Tuesday: iPhone reception: does the patch really fix it? (400 replies from user/kind of a dick Ireland insisting the fix is a fake, though he has no phone nor applied any fix)

Wednesday: iPhone reception: was it ever an issue?

Thursday: Revealed: iPhone 1.0 had same reception "issue" in 2007! (900 replies from all of you doubting dumb asses saying "oh yeah...", another 900 denying that they had any issue with that one)

Friday: Revealed: Google behind massive user comment campaign to smear iPhone, paid out $1M total to 100,000 derm de derms to complain without merit for a weekend on the innernets

Saturday: Appleinsider member Ireland consumed by his own farts

All for your amusement, all within the realm of possibility. First one is already coming true over at http://www.macrumors.com/2010/06/27/...ue-stay-tuned/
post #253 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Huber View Post

Cases are a little like those who cover the sofa with plastic to keep it clean. I have this fantastically designed piece of hardware and I like to admire it and show it off. It's part of the aesthetic pleasure of owning an Apple product. Typically, I trade up long before the finish has anything more than a few hairline scratches.

While I also felt the same way you now have an even greater chance of cracking the phone. Also the back seems to be more fragile than the screen.
post #254 of 338
Quote:

Even Steve recommends them. Or, just don't hold it in that way.

Ireland,

I know you've got a legitimate beef, and you've taken the bit in your teeth and are running with it. Power to you. I'm not fighting you.

Taking a breath for a moment...

The bumper is awesome. You should be using one even if the antenna issue weren't happening.

How Apple solves the antenna issue when there are so many potential solutions is anyone's guess. The bottom line is, though, that since they have so many avenues, they will definitely pick one and the problem will be solved.

I, too, am put off by Steve's statement that we are holding it wrong. That is a ridiculous statement to make while we await true resolution. The one thing I'm not sure of is whether he really made that statement. I've seen it attributed to him, usualy second or third hand. But I've never seen first hand attribution. Have you?

Thompson
post #255 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by thompr View Post

Ireland,

I know you've got a legitimate beef, and you've taken the bit in your teeth and are running with it. Power to you. I'm not fighting you.

Taking a breath for a moment...

The bumper is awesome. You should be using one even if the antenna issue weren't happening.

How Apple solves the antenna issue when there are so many potential solutions is anyone's guess. The bottom line is, though, that since they have so many avenues, they will definitely pick one and the problem will be solved.

I, too, am put off by Steve's statement that we are holding it wrong. That is a ridiculous statement to make while we await true resolution. The one thing I'm not sure of is whether he really made that statement. I've seen it attributed to him, usualy second or third hand. But I've never seen first hand attribution. Have you?

Thompson

1) He doesn't own an iPhone .

2) He was set off long before Jobs made a statement to the emailer about the way he was holding the device.

3) I think the statement is likely real, and while it's been taken out of context he shouldn't have said it (assuming he did). In fact, i wish Jobs wasn't replying to any emails. i don't see it helping the company, the consumer, or shareholders.
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
Dick Applebaum on whether the iPad is a personal computer: "BTW, I am posting this from my iPad pc while sitting on the throne... personal enough for you?"
post #256 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Huber View Post

Why isolate the iPhone? They did a similar move with the iPad. I think they are trying to allow for people to make a choice between preserving the perfection of form vs. providing a little protection. Oh, and make some extra coin while doing so.

Nevertheless, your analogy to sofa covers is not very good. If you actually try the bumper, you will find that it is minimalistic in the extreme. Very little gets covered, very little weight is added, and it actually manages to extend the aesthetic. It manages to protect the edges (which would naturally hit the ground first in all but the rarest of flat drops) and the surface too (by extending ever so slightly higher than the surface). The bumper is nothing like a sofa cover. I knew this before I even knew of the antenna problem. Looks like it solves something else too. I'm a happy camper.

Thompson
post #257 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

1) He doesn't own an iPhone .

2) He was set off long before Jobs made a statement to the emailer about the way he was holding the device.

3) I think the statement is likely real, and while it's been taken out of context he shouldn't have said it (assuming he did). In fact, i wish Jobs wasn't replying to any emails. i don't see it helping the company, the consumer, or shareholders.

I am a consumer and a shareholder. Jobs' previous responses were blunt, but surprisingly appropriate.

This one sucked royally, and I am surprised that he was silly enough to make it.

Thompson
post #258 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by thompr View Post

I am a consumer and a shareholder. Jobs' previous responses were blunt, but surprisingly appropriate.

This one sucked royally, and I am surprised that he was silly enough to make it.

Thompson

I agree they were accurate, succinct and laconic, but I would reserve blunt for a pejorative assessment. I do not agree they were appropriate, as stated above, as I don't think they add much to the company and have the potential to backfire.

All the parts of the statement are there to accurately state that blocking the signal will attenuate it in varying ways based on other criteria, but it just comes across all wrong. What's interesting is now I have a great example of to back up my argument.
post #259 of 338
> apple keeps on hitting grand slam after grand slam

>daniel the author here merely points out the truth in a shy poetic way

>the iphone 4 article is a marvelous gross understatement of the real amazing recent apple phone breakthru's

>and apple is now the largest 2nd party seller to anything msft/intel
over seventy % of its income is too non mac OSX clients

in effect apple is very close too msft
which makes the real genius of the ipad is bringing full mac platform to the wintel world in a apple maee device.

duck
here come a hot monday!!!
whats in a name ? 
beatles
whats in a name ? 
beatles
post #260 of 338
Quote:

Ireland loves his iPad, his MacBook Air and his iMac. Ireland wanted an iPhone 4, but according to a poll on MacRumors over 50% of new iPhone 4's have a serious issue where you cannot hold the phone like you would normally. Call me a mad man all you want, but that's a serious, serious issue. Not buying one till I know more. Ireland is the same as he ever was, it's just that when Apple fucks up, which isn't too often, Ireland is not afraid to call them up on it.

Unfortunately though, when Ireland calls them he's labelled a troll and told he's changed.

When you're rabidly calling for public executions in three or four threads for the antenna issue -- including this thread, which is about fit and finish, and has nothing to do with the antenna issue -- you're trolling. Sorry but it's true.

If you want to complain about the antenna issue (and you don't even have an iPhone 4, so one must seriously wonder how you can possibly do that subjectively) then do it in the antenna issue thread.

It was the exact thing that you did with the Magic Mouse, which you also never owned, and felt wont to bash it in every thread any time anyone ever dared mention the device. It's the same thing SpotOn got banned for about the iPad.
post #261 of 338
The TomTom mount does not work due to the thinner size of the 4, but a solution was posted in some forum somewhere, when I did a Google search and it is very simple.
http://www.cultofmac.com/heres-a-sim...t-how-to/48482

There is a movable switch right behind the connector and the thinness of the phone does not depress it adequately when placed in the dock. The suggestion to fix this is to place a piece of sticky back Velcro (the soft side) on the switch, which then brings the back of the phone into contact with the switch and depresses it sufficiently to make contact, charge the phone and allow the speaker to work.
Stunningly simple and effective, especially in light of the response to my question from TomTom which basically told me I was SOL until they developed a new product.
post #262 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

Based, on 32 years of history, I suspect that Apple will do the right thing by its customers, dealers and shareholders!

Excellent post. Unfortunately your use of logic and reason will frighten and confuse those who only understand emotional knee jerk responses
post #263 of 338
Quote:

Apparently if you have hands, and you hold it like a regular iPhone, you are unworthy to use it.

Give it a rest brother. We got your point. However, I still have better reception with this phone than I did with my 3GS
Number of people in ignore list : 1
post #264 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtidmore View Post

Why other consumer product manufacturers have not discovered the same is a matter of debate, but a lot of inertia exists with traditional techniques and few companies take the risks that have been the hallmark of Apple. Another possibility is that just as Apple has come to dominate the demand side for flash memory and certain LCDs, they may well have soaked up the CNC machine industry manufacturing capacity, effectively locking others out of the ability to adopt CNC at a mass level.

As solipsism pointed out, Apple's extreme minimalism when it comes to product lines probably has more to do with this than anything else. It's how they no doubt get true economy of scale.
post #265 of 338
It may be a lot of things to a lot of people. But even a fool would recognize that it is anything but an investment. It's value drops, like any modern consumer product, from the minute you open the packaging and put your fingers on the screen.
post #266 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseymac View Post

But I'm sure the "call failed" message looks beautiful in hi def.

post #267 of 338
Good article. Lets hope that Apple comes through with a fix the people having connection problems with their iPhones. I haven't been able to replicate the problem myself so I consider myself lucky.
post #268 of 338
There is no reception issue. Stay tuned.
http://www.macrumors.com/2010/06/27/...ue-stay-tuned/

Steve needs to stop answering emails himself for a while. As reassuring as it sounds coming from "the man himself" (if it is true)... He's just creating more chaos, if he's wrong and Apple resolves the issue (or lack thereof) in a different way.

This is micromanaging, or what I would say randomanaging and has the potential to go quite bad. Especially after the "Don't hold it that way" stuff.
post #269 of 338
1st Gen
iPhone1,1 - iPhone
iPhone1,2 - iPhone 3G

the first two iPhones are considered the same hardware generation due to the hardware being very similar (effectively the same, but for upgraded radio and gps chip)

2nd Gen
iPhone2,1 - iPhone 3GS
new processor, faster, totally new hw platform

3rd Gen
iPhone3,1 - iPhone 4
new processor, totally new hw platform

-----
iPhone 4 is the 4th iPhone, but it is only the third generation of iPhone
post #270 of 338
Quote:

The iPhone 4 is beautiful. The iPhone 4 feels solid. The iPhone 4 is thin. The iPhone 4 is physically smaller and sleek. The iPhone 4 is simple to use. The iPhone 4 has one of the best displays out there. The iPhone 4 is fast! The iPhone 4 has the best OS out there. The iPhone 4 has super cameras. The iPhone 4 has the best games and third parry apps. The iPhone 4 has it all

But this new iPhone 4 has a big issue, and until that big issue is properly addressed I won't be buying an iPhone 4, and I certainly won't be recommending it. This: "just don't hold it in that way" crap is a big deal, and Steve needs to get his head out of his ass if he thinks people are going to accept it. The word on the street is hold off on purchasing an iPhone 4 until we know more. And the word is spreading. I want an iPhone 4 like the next guy, I have the money up stairs for it in fact. But this antenna debacle isn't going away anytime soon. Apple needs to wake up and fix the issue at hand, rather than blaming their customers for holding it wrong.

Yes, we're still pissed about. Why wouldn't we be. Apple makes some of the best products in the world. We expect more from Apple. Some of us Mac fans we're taken aback by Steve's comment. Surely Apple is abandoning it's principles?

Great device, but...

Ireland, you're comments are like a breath of fresh air around here, most times. I totally agree. The antenna issue is indeed alarming, and despite the fact that I can't even order my white iPhone 4 yet, I may hold off even longer due to this issue. I seriously doubt this is software related. This is part of the structural design of the phone. While it may be nice to own an asthetically pleasing gadget, it is ultimately moot if the gadget can't perform the function it is meant to do. In this case, place a call and keep a signal. I too find Steve's message... how shall I say it, unbecoming? It's clear that Apple and Steve knew of the issue, just look at that photo of Steve presenting Medvedev with an iPhone 4 (the photo was posted in another front page thread)... do you see the way he's holding it? Quite a bit awkward, and he's clearly avoiding holding it on the sides. I too have my money waiting, but I need asurance that the problem will be fixed, not that I have to hold it differently. C'mon Apple.
post #271 of 338
Do MacBook Pros really have IPS displays? I see no mention about that on Apple's website. You'd think they would advertise such feature.
You can commit no mistake and still lose. That's not a weakness. That's life.
You can commit no mistake and still lose. That's not a weakness. That's life.
post #272 of 338
The current MacBook Pro lineup does NOT use IPS panels, sadly. They still use 6-bit TN panels. The iPad display beats the MacBook Pro displays in terms of colors, viewing angles and overall image quality but it's visibly slower in terms of reaction time (which is not a problem with the iMac's IPS screen, though).
post #273 of 338
I don't think there are any laptops with IPS screens at the moment?
post #274 of 338
the EVO 4G does not look cheap. you're way off base. it's actually really tightly done.
Groupthink is bad, mkay. Think Different is the motto.
Groupthink is bad, mkay. Think Different is the motto.
post #275 of 338
Now if only Jobs would go to GM and head up that sorry company we could have a world class car company.
post #276 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobility View Post

It may be a lot of things to a lot of people. But even a fool would recognize that it is anything but an investment. It's value drops, like any modern consumer product, from the minute you open the packaging and put your fingers on the screen.

Any entrepreneur, such as myself, would be foolish not to recognize the iPhone as a profoundly useful business investment! I use my iPhone for tracking client contact information (including spouses, children and birthdays), scheduling appointments, communicating with clients via phone, SMS, MMS and email, most of which syncs to all my devices through MobileMe. I run credit and debit cards through my iPhone, enabling me to get paid virtually anywhere. On occasion, I've even run them while talking on the phone, something I couldn't do with other smartphones or on some other wireless networks.

With iPhone 4's added features, I will be able to do all these things more easily as well as add HD video to the mix. I'm in the process of making short educational videos (1 to 2 minutes) for my website and the iPhone 4 + iMovie for iPhone provide a fast and convenient way to create HD video content.

There are probably as many uses for the iPhone as there are people who own one. And while your vision for the device may extend no further than your fingerprints on its screen, others see greater uses for this amazing product. You may not recognize the iPhone as an investment (except in a monetary sense), but it most certainly is in many, many ways at least as I see it.

post #277 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerPlanck View Post

All for your amusement, all within the realm of possibility. First one is already coming true over at http://www.macrumors.com/2010/06/27/...ue-stay-tuned/

Can you please refrain from mentioning that site here, it is run by a bunch of sycophantic assholes. Thanks.
post #278 of 338
Quote:

The iPhone 4 is beautiful. The iPhone 4 feels solid. The iPhone 4 is thin. The iPhone 4 is physically smaller and sleek. The iPhone 4 is simple to use. The iPhone 4 has one of the best displays out there. The iPhone 4 is fast! The iPhone 4 has the best OS out there. The iPhone 4 has super cameras. The iPhone 4 has the best games and third parry apps. The iPhone 4 has it all

But this new iPhone 4 has a big issue, and until that big issue is properly addressed I won't be buying an iPhone 4, and I certainly won't be recommending it. This: "just don't hold it in that way" crap is a big deal, and Steve needs to get his head out of his ass if he thinks people are going to accept it. The word on the street is hold off on purchasing an iPhone 4 until we know more. And the word is spreading. I want an iPhone 4 like the next guy, I have the money up stairs for it in fact. But this antenna debacle isn't going away anytime soon. Apple needs to wake up and fix the issue at hand, rather than blaming their customers for holding it wrong.

Yes, we're still pissed about. Why wouldn't we be. Apple makes some of the best products in the world. We expect more from Apple. Some of us Mac fans we're taken aback by Steve's comment. Surely Apple is abandoning it's principles?

Great device, but...

I read in the users forum that turning the Airplane mode off and on would take care of the problem. I turned it off and on 3 or 4 times in a row and my bars and my reception have not diminished yet. Seemed to be the fix for me.
post #279 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreytgilbert View Post

the EVO 4G does not look cheap. you're way off base. it's actually really tightly done.

Hmm... I'm torn on this. I don't think it looks cheap compared to other Android phones, but compared to other iPhones I think it looks cheap. Then there are externally noticed issues like the lower ppi compared to other Android phones, the TN display (n comparison to IPS on iPhone 4), the size and weight (which I contend is because there is no way to make a small phone with WiMAX at this point), the camera lens sticking out farther than the device making it easy to damage), the abysmal battery life despite having a huge and heavy battery, and certain aspects of HTC's SenseUI.

Then there is the iFixit teardown which shows a really cheap internal setup compared to the iPhone 4.
http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/HTC-E...eardown/2979/1 I see what you're saying and would agree, mostly, if the iPhone 4 didn't exist. The level or "fit and finish" really is above and beyond for CE and no other CE I've seen even comes close, not even previous iPhones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvance View Post

Now if only Jobs would go to GM and head up that sorry company we could have a world class car company.

But then there would be only one car, in two colors with different engine sizes. And you could only use BP gas stations if you wanted to refuel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C21Inman View Post

I read in the users forum that turning the Airplane mode off and on would take care of the problem. I turned it off and on 3 or 4 times in a row and my bars and my reception have not diminished yet. Seemed to be the fix for me.

Interesting. I haven't read about anyone with this problem trying this. In fact, that is my issue with these complaints; not that they have legitimate issues but they are all focusing on the problem, not the solution. I'd have expected more than a few people to have a scientific and rational approach to this issue, but perhaps I expect too much from humanity. \
post #280 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by C21Inman View Post

Doesn't seem to work for me using the penny trick...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iPhone 4 Review: 1 - Hardware Fit & Finish