or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › What languages do you speak?

What languages do you speak? - Page 2

post #41 of 44
[quote]Originally posted by Timo:
<strong> my French is terrible. Horrible! But I love trying it out anyway.</strong><hr></blockquote>

vas y ! Timo on t'├ęcoutes.
post #42 of 44
English, and Spanish passably well after having lived in South America for a year.

Oh, and what is it with the damn Germans - they all speak English perfectly
--
--
post #43 of 44
[quote]Originally posted by Mithras:
<strong>English, and Spanish passably well after having lived in South America for a year.

Oh, and what is it with the damn Germans - they all speak English perfectly </strong><hr></blockquote>

English is mostly based on Germanic languages, so not too difficult.

The German/Austrian accent is a killer though too funny.

PS While actually going through Germany I noticed that not many people speak it. They seem very unwilling to speak anything else but German.
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
post #44 of 44
[quote]Originally posted by ZO:
<strong>PS While actually going through Germany I noticed that not many people speak it. They seem very unwilling to speak anything else but German.</strong><hr></blockquote>That's not my experience. Strange that.

Best are the Swiss, they speak practically everything.

- T.I.
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) / 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) / 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › What languages do you speak?