or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Ladies & Gentlemen, Welcome to the New GOP

Ladies & Gentlemen, Welcome to the New GOP - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

That's the precisely correct interpretation of what I said.

So in other words, you like to wear pantyhose on your head and sing "Yankee Doodle" while hopping on one foot.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #42 of 44
Tea Party member Joe Miller seeks to retire GOP Senator Murkowski (Alaska)

And hopefully more Tea Party fellows like Joe Miller will also represent the GOP:

•Former State Magistrate and Federal Judge:
•Owns Successful Law Practice
•Former Army Officer
•West Point Graduate
•Decorated Combat Veteran, Awarded Bronze Star
•Yale Law School Graduate
•University of Alaska Graduate, Master's Degree in Economics
•Lifetime Member of the NRA, Benefactor

He is running against weasel Murkowski for the GOP Senate nomination. Unlike Murco, he is opposed to amnesty for illegals, federal funding of abortions, wall street bailouts, sustaining obamacare, new entitlement programs, cap and trade taxes, and hate crime laws.

If this is the new face of the party, then I'm all for it. It's long overdue that the RINO's were booted out. At least the people will have a real choice.

http://joemiller.us/home.html
post #43 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trajectory View Post

Here are faces of today's Republican Party. Behind their fake smiles and folksy personas lurk pure insanity fueled by ignorance and hatred. God Bless America.

Gee, I didn't know it was insane and hateful to oppose obamacare, new taxes, and new entitlements. WOW.

True enough, some of these new faces are less than articulate (Sharon Angle), or rather annoying (Palin). In fact Palin may be as bad as Pelosi when it comes to substantive speaking - but when you have boxer and pelosi as "the old faces" of the other party one ought not to cast stones.

And as far as hateful, have you never heard the acidic bile that spews out of Pelosi's mouth? I can't think of a more hateful individual in Washington of either party.
post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxParrish View Post

Gee, I didn't know it was insane and hateful to oppose obamacare, new taxes, and new entitlements. WOW.

True enough, some of these new faces are less than articulate (Sharon Angle), or rather annoying (Palin). In fact Palin may be as bad as Pelosi when it comes to substantive speaking - but when you have boxer and pelosi as "the old faces" of the other party one ought not to cast stones.

And as far as hateful, have you never heard the acidic bile that spews out of Pelosi's mouth? I can't think of a more hateful individual in Washington of either party.

Where do you get your news from? Fox News?

Is this the best you can do? Compare retards like Sharron Angle and Sarah Palin to Nancy Pelosi? You really think Pelosi is as bad as those two wingnuts? LOL! You are lost, man. Completely lost. So, when will you be starting that militia to "take back our country?"
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Ladies & Gentlemen, Welcome to the New GOP