or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › "6 Months Until the Largest Tax Hikes in History"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"6 Months Until the Largest Tax Hikes in History" - Page 12

post #441 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Does anyone else think that this is one of the more bizarre things they've read on the internet?

I don't want to come over all Sir Galahad but do you have no honour at all?

No one really cares. Everyone else thinks this whole exchange is a bit embarrassing for both of us, I expect.

But... to just make shit up? To just

........oh. You've done this before.

OH SHIT! TRUMPTMAN'S HAVING A 'THOUGHT EXPERIMENT' MOMENT!!!!!


EVERYONE GET IN HERE QUICK! THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!

You need to be very careful MJ, very, very careful. You don't want this to end up like all those others times did for you. That would be very, very embarassing.

Let me understand this. The person who has been banned from these forums a minimum of three times for hateful and racist actions and from a quick search would be revealed to have accused all manner of parties all sort of actions has the honor.

However the guy who has never been permabanned from here is the guy without honor.

That's sort of interesting.

You use as your insane rationale for this reasoning, the actions that took place somewhere else, that is not here. That forum is made up of people who were banned from here. You say being banned by the banned is a proof of something bad. This reasoning works for unicorns, and gnomes I guess. Perhaps it works for Europeans like Seg as well.

It's like the shit meeting with the other shit and declaring after the meeting, that they had concluded they didn't stink, that the toilet did.

In the meantime, that cartoon is racist and so is anyone who would defend it.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #442 of 683
This has to stop.

I edited my post to try and get out of this. I don't want any more part of this.

I'm obliged to say that no, I haven't been banned for writing anything racist, that's just something this guy made up in the last half hour.

I think he's having a difficult time, and I wish him well. Good luck with whatever's eating you, Nick, seriously. I hope you manage to sort it out. You're freaking me out and I've got loads to do, so goodnight and the best of luck.
post #443 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

This has to stop.

I edited my post to try and get out of this. I don't want any more part of this.

I'm obliged to say that no, I haven't been banned for writing anything racist, that's just something this guy made up in the last half hour.

I think he's having a difficult time, and I wish him well. Good luck with whatever's eating you, Nick, seriously. I hope you manage to sort it out. You're freaking me out and I've got loads to do, so goodnight and the best of luck.

You've been banned multiple times for racist, hateful actions including all manner of personal attacks. You've been banned from here multiple times and have even had your IP address banned in an attempt to keep you away from these forums. You should be freaked out when called out for your prior instances of hate and the pathetic attempts to deflect from them by accusing others of all manner of imaginary, fictional and made up nonsense.

It's sort of funny how you have "loads to do" when the truth of the matter is revealed.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #444 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

You need to be very careful MJ, very, very careful. You don't want this to end up like all those others times did for you. That would be very, very embarassing.

Let me understand this. The person who has been banned from these forums a minimum of three times for hateful and racist actions and from a quick search would be revealed to have accused all manner of parties all sort of actions has the honor.

However the guy who has never been permabanned from here is the guy without honor.

That's sort of interesting.

You use as your insane rationale for this reasoning, the actions that took place somewhere else, that is not here. That forum is made up of people who were banned from here. You say being banned by the banned is a proof of something bad. This reasoning works for unicorns, and gnomes I guess. Perhaps it works for Europeans like Seg as well.

It's like the shit meeting with the other shit and declaring after the meeting, that they had concluded they didn't stink, that the toilet did.

In the meantime, that cartoon is racist and so is anyone who would defend it.

How many lies or factual errors can one count in one post?

Trumpt. This has to stop. MJ was never banned for any sort of racist action. You stating so again and again is blatant lying to pull him down to your level with regards to racism. Stop it. Or prove where he was banned for racism. Thanks.

Second, the cartoon isn't racist. You offhandedly called it racist because it's a caricature of someone who happens to be black. It's not an exaggerated caricature any more than the caricatures of the white people in the cartoon are exaggerated. You got caught out in making this stupid remark, and now you're defending it tooth and nail with all manner of lies and obfuscation.

The cartoon is not racist. I'm not racist for saying the cartoon is not racist. Now grow a pair and admit you were wrong.
post #445 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

You've been banned multiple times for racist...

Surely a mod can confirm this if it's true.

If only we could ban people for lying.
post #446 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

You've been banned multiple times for racist, hateful actions including all manner of personal attacks. You've been banned from here multiple times and have even had your IP address banned in an attempt to keep you away from these forums. You should be freaked out when called out for your prior instances of hate and the pathetic attempts to deflect from them by accusing others of all manner of imaginary, fictional and made up nonsense.

It's sort of funny how you have "loads to do" when the truth of the matter is revealed.

Trumptman, I don't understand what you're doing.

My IP address has never been banned. I have never been banned for writing anything racist. These are things you've just made up.

I was banned for telling you to "go fuck yourself". That's what got me banned.

Everyone knows this. Everyone knows that you are lying. So why are you doing this?

It is, also, a fact, that you were banned from applenova for making a racist joke in a thread about Hewlett Packard face recognition.

I'm sorry this happened. It was naughty of me to mention it.

But this is really, really fucking weird. What you're doing here is really fucking odd. Everyone KNOWS I've never been banned for racism.

You got banned for writing racist things. I wasn't. Grow some fucking balls.
post #447 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

How many lies or factual errors can one count in one post?

Trumpt. This has to stop. MJ was never banned for any sort of racist action. You stating so again and again is blatant lying to pull him down to your level with regards to racism. Stop it. Or prove where he was banned for racism. Thanks.

Second, the cartoon isn't racist. You offhandedly called it racist because it's a caricature of someone who happens to be black. It's not an exaggerated caricature any more than the caricatures of the white people in the cartoon are exaggerated. You got caught out in making this stupid remark, and now you're defending it tooth and nail with all manner of lies and obfuscation.

The cartoon is not racist. I'm not racist for saying the cartoon is not racist. Now grow a pair and admit you were wrong.

If you practice hate against one group Tonton, isn't that racism? If the people I attacked were always black men, would you call it racist? If they were Hispanic women wouldn't you call it racist? Why do you excuse the actions here? One hint, racism.

As for proof, MJ repeats his assertions repeatedly with no proof of any kind but you excuse that because like him, you practice the same hate and so of course it seems very reasonable to you to repeat lies when you agree with them.

Second, it is really sad that you would defend both a hatemonger who has been banned three times for practicing his hate and then a hateful cartoon as well. I think the company you are keeping speaks volumes about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Surely a mod can confirm this if it's true.

If only we could ban people for lying.

If we could ban people for lying then MJ would be banned. Oh wait, he already has been multiple times. I guess that sort of proves the point doesn't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Trumptman, I don't understand what you're doing.

My IP address has never been banned. I have never been banned for writing anything racist. These are things you've just made up.

The IP ban was likely temporary since you were quickly banned for having several different accounts, all created to circumvent your ban.

This is very embarassing for you. Why do you keep doing this to yourself? I thought you had to go attend to some other important things.

Quote:
I was banned for telling you to "go fuck yourself". That's what got me banned

Everyone knows this. Everyone knows that you are lying. So why are you doing this?

Why defend yourself if "everyone" knows this already?

Quote:
It is, also, a fact, that you were banned from applenova for making a racist joke in a thread about Hewlett Packard face recognition.

The fact is that AN has a large cadre of members from here who were banned for acting in hateful, racist and malicious ways. I was banned for noting the hypocrisy there of them attempting to claim a heightened sensitivity when they have a sub-forum full of porn. They made the problem of their hypocrisy go away. I'm sure the boobs and boobies are still there. The person who pointed them out isn't.

Quote:
I'm sorry this happened. It was naughty of me to mention it.

Actually you're not sorry because a quick check of your posting history shows you levy all manner of personal attacks and accusations often.

Quote:
But this is really, really fucking weird. What you're doing here is really fucking odd. Everyone KNOWS I've never been banned for racism.

It's just really sad that you don't see it as racism. Crimes committed exclusively against one group are hate crimes. You've been banned multiple times, understand not some temp ban for a couple days to cool off, but permanently banned multiple times from here multiple times.

Quote:
You got banned for writing racist things. I wasn't. Grow some fucking balls.

If you wanted to grow some "fucking balls" you would stop making up lies and repeating them. In the meantime I'm sure you'll be back here "attending to that other business" you have to attend to and "not getting involved" by repeatedly posting accusations and lies.

Oh and by the way, sorry you're not sensitive enough to see how racist that cartoon happens to be.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #448 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post


Aside from the fact that it is Congress who sets the tax rates (as part of the budget they are responsible for enacting) this "chart" is also mis-leading in a number of ways. First it oddly selective in the choice of presidents it includes as well as what the top marginal tax rate was during that presidency.

For example, the first president depicted appears to be Wilson (and the rate lines up with that...sorta). The top marginal rates during Wilson's tenure were: 7, 7, 7, 15, 67, 77, 73 (in order.) Reagan on the other hand had 69, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 38.5, 28 (in order.) And I don't know where they get 33% for Bush 2, it appears to be 39.6, 38.6, 38.6, 35, 35, 35, 35, 35 (in order.)

This is a more complete source.

Add to this the fact that it isn't just what the top marginal rate is, but at what income level it kicks in. This source includes that information up to 2003.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #449 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

If you practice hate against one group Tonton, isn't that racism? If the people I attacked were always black men, would you call it racist? If they were Hispanic women wouldn't you call it racist? Why do you excuse the actions here? One hint, racism.

As for proof, MJ repeats his assertions repeatedly with no proof of any kind but you excuse that because like him, you practice the same hate and so of course it seems very reasonable to you to repeat lies when you agree with them.

Second, it is really sad that you would defend both a hatemonger who has been banned three times for practicing his hate and then a hateful cartoon as well. I think the company you are keeping speaks volumes about you.



If we could ban people for lying then MJ would be banned. Oh wait, he already has been multiple times. I guess that sort of proves the point doesn't it.



The IP ban was likely temporary since you were quickly banned for having several different accounts, all created to circumvent your ban.

This is very embarassing for you. Why do you keep doing this to yourself? I thought you had to go attend to some other important things.



Why defend yourself if "everyone" knows this already?



The fact is that AN has a large cadre of members from here who were banned for acting in hateful, racist and malicious ways. I was banned for noting the hypocrisy there of them attempting to claim a heightened sensitivity when they have a sub-forum full of porn. They made the problem of their hypocrisy go away. I'm sure the boobs and boobies are still there. The person who pointed them out isn't.



Actually you're not sorry because a quick check of your posting history shows you levy all manner of personal attacks and accusations often.



It's just really sad that you don't see it as racism. Crimes committed exclusively against one group are hate crimes. You've been banned multiple times, understand not some temp ban for a couple days to cool off, but permanently banned multiple times from here multiple times.



If you wanted to grow some "fucking balls" you would stop making up lies and repeating them. In the meantime I'm sure you'll be back here "attending to that other business" you have to attend to and "not getting involved" by repeatedly posting accusations and lies.

Oh and by the way, sorry you're not sensitive enough to see how racist that cartoon happens to be.

How again does this relate to this topic? fucking balls tax? is it being raised? I haven't heard....

Please someone ban trumptman for "refusing to get what a thread is about" Thanks!
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
post #450 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

How again does this relate to this topic? fucking balls tax? is it being raised? I haven't heard....

Please someone ban trumptman for "refusing to get what a thread is about" Thanks!

Your point is well taken Wormhole but I'm sorry that I cannot reply. I won't go about ignoring racism simply because it wasn't the thread topic.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #451 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Your point is well taken Wormhole but I'm sorry that I cannot reply.

If there was a tax on intelligence you would be exempt.
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
yes I want oil genocide.
Reply
post #452 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

If there was a tax on intelligence you would be exempt.

And you would owe back taxes.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #453 of 683
You do realize that you just called Wormhole a genius (or at worst someone with moderate taxable intelligence who simply skipped out in paying). Are you claiming your EITC here?

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #454 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

You do realize that you just called Wormhole a genius. Are you claiming your EITC here?

You would get a nice hefty refund.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #455 of 683
Hilarious! Second attempt at the joke and ZING you sorta got it right that time. Congratulations.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #456 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Hilarious! Second attempt at the joke and ZING you sorta got it right that time. Congratulations.

Well you didn't get the first one, so I had to be a bit less subtle.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #457 of 683
It's more like you didn't deliver it properly. To owe back taxes means you actually have to have earned enough to owe them. It just means you didn't pay what you should have. You accused Wormhole of tax evasion but you failed to call him stupid there.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #458 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

It's more like you didn't deliver it properly. To owe back taxes means you actually have to have earned enough to owe them. It just means you didn't pay what you should have. You accused Wormhole of tax evasion but you failed to call him stupid there.

I said exactly what I meant to say, how I meant to say it. You didn't get it. No "gotcha" moment for you. Sorry.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #459 of 683
Well, you are at least consistent with your denial of reality.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #460 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Well, you are at least consistent with your denial of reality.

If I have to explain it to you, it kinda defeats the purpose.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #461 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

If there was a tax on intelligence you would be exempt.

Of course I would because anyone stupid enough to suggest you could or should tax such a think would be of such low intelligence that the system they design would be easily circumvented.

Now if there were a tax on personal attacks, you would be easy to document and owe quite a bit more of the imaginary money make.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #462 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

If you practice hate against one group Tonton, isn't that racism?

What group is hate being practiced against in the cartoon? Republicans? No, it's not "racism" to ridicule Republicans.
Quote:
If the people I attacked were always black men, would you call it racist? If they were Hispanic women wouldn't you call it racist? Why do you excuse the actions here? One hint, racism.

One hint: We've never had a black Republican President.
Second hint. Look at the man on the far left of the group of civilians.
Quote:
As for proof, MJ repeats his assertions repeatedly with no proof of any kind but you excuse that because like him, you practice the same hate and so of course it seems very reasonable to you to repeat lies when you agree with them.

Calling people racist (Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, YOU) when they do something racist doesn't make them racist. Please point out a REAL example where Mumbo or Hassan has said something racist. Thanks. None of your links qualify, because that's simply not racism.
Quote:
Second, it is really sad that you would defend both a hatemonger who has been banned three times for practicing his hate and then a hateful cartoon as well. I think the company you are keeping speaks volumes about you.

No, what's s ad is you defending yourself tooth and nail when it's so obvious you're wrong. You've stated half a dozen times now that Mumbo has been banned for among other things, "Racism". This is a lie, and you're repeating it again and again. And I'm not talking about you, necessarily, but sometimes there are people who deserve to be told to go fuck themselves, and sometimes it's worth the risk of ban to have the balls to say it to their face.
Quote:
If we could ban people for lying then MJ would be banned. Oh wait, he already has been multiple times. I guess that sort of proves the point doesn't it.

So now you're saying he was banned for lying? Ok. Where?
Quote:
The IP ban was likely temporary since you were quickly banned for having several different accounts, all created to circumvent your ban.

Or you were just wrong. You were never a mod, and mods won't tell you, "His IP has been banned" so you wouldn't know. You made it up.
Quote:
This is very embarassing for you. Why do you keep doing this to yourself? I thought you had to go attend to some other important things.

How is that embarrassing? It's common knowledge that he's admitted to. And his comment about being in a different country at the time of that post makes perfect sense. Fuck knows how that would have been possible.
Quote:
Why defend yourself if "everyone" knows this already?

He's not defending himself for being banned for saying "Go fuck yourself". He's defending himself from some stubborn moron who keeps spewing out the lie that he was banned for racism and doubling down on that lie, instead of retracting it like he should.
Quote:
The fact is that AN has a large cadre of members from here who were banned for acting in hateful, racist and malicious ways

Oh!!!! So now the AN group were banned fro racism too! You're on a roll.
Quote:
I was banned for noting the hypocrisy there of them attempting to claim a heightened sensitivity when they have a sub-forum full of porn.

Was it racist porn?
Quote:
They made the problem of their hypocrisy go away. I'm sure the boobs and boobies are still there. The person who pointed them out isn't.

What hypocrisy? You want to say that if you don't ban porn you can't ban racism? Um... okay.
Quote:
Actually you're not sorry because a quick check of your posting history shows you levy all manner of personal attacks and accusations often.

And likewise. You've called us both racist for making the obvious point that the cartoon isn't racist. You've spread lies that MJ was banned because of racism. Now you're spreading a lie that the AN group's exodus had something to do with racism. Trumpy, you levy all manner of personal attacks and accusations often. Yet you've NEVER said you're sorry. That makes him "better than" in my book.
Quote:
It's just really sad that you don't see it as racism.

No, it's really sad that you do. Honestly.
Quote:
Crimes committed exclusively against one group are hate crimes.

So what's the crime in the cartoon?
Quote:
You've been banned multiple times, understand not some temp ban for a couple days to cool off, but permanently banned multiple times from here multiple times.

We're aware of Hassan's initial ban, and the bans that followed for re-registering. There were no bans for racism or hate.
Quote:
If you wanted to grow some "fucking balls" you would stop making up lies and repeating them. In the meantime I'm sure you'll be back here "attending to that other business" you have to attend to and "not getting involved" by repeatedly posting accusations and lies.

Projection, much?
Quote:
Oh and by the way, sorry you're not sensitive enough to see how racist that cartoon happens to be.

Um... I guess...
post #463 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

What group is hate being practiced against in the cartoon? Republicans? No, it's not "racism" to ridicule Republicans.

One hint: We've never had a black Republican President.
Second hint. Look at the man on the far left of the group of civilians.
Calling people racist (Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, YOU) when they do something racist doesn't make them racist. Please point out a REAL example where Mumbo or Hassan has said something racist. Thanks. None of your links qualify, because that's simply not racism.
No, what's s ad is you defending yourself tooth and nail when it's so obvious you're wrong. You've stated half a dozen times now that Mumbo has been banned for among other things, "Racism". This is a lie, and you're repeating it again and again. And I'm not talking about you, necessarily, but sometimes there are people who deserve to be told to go fuck themselves, and sometimes it's worth the risk of ban to have the balls to say it to their face.

So now you're saying he was banned for lying? Ok. Where?

Or you were just wrong. You were never a mod, and mods won't tell you, "His IP has been banned" so you wouldn't know. You made it up.
How is that embarrassing? It's common knowledge that he's admitted to. And his comment about being in a different country at the time of that post makes perfect sense. Fuck knows how that would have been possible.

He's not defending himself for being banned for saying "Go fuck yourself". He's defending himself from some stubborn moron who keeps spewing out the lie that he was banned for racism and doubling down on that lie, instead of retracting it like he should.

Oh!!!! So now the AN group were banned fro racism too! You're on a roll.
Was it racist porn?

What hypocrisy? You want to say that if you don't ban porn you can't ban racism? Um... okay.

And likewise. You've called us both racist for making the obvious point that the cartoon isn't racist. You've spread lies that MJ was banned because of racism. Now you're spreading a lie that the AN group's exodus had something to do with racism. Trumpy, you levy all manner of personal attacks and accusations often. Yet you've NEVER said you're sorry. That makes him "better than" in my book.

No, it's really sad that you do. Honestly.

So what's the crime in the cartoon?

We're aware of Hassan's initial ban, and the bans that followed for re-registering. There were no bans for racism or hate.

Projection, much?

Um... I guess...

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #464 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post


I don't know what sick kind of masochist you are, but I find it fascinating that you're deriving pleasure from goading people into ripping you a new one.
post #465 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

I don't know what sick kind of masochist you are, but I find it fascinating that you're deriving pleasure from goading people into ripping you a new one.

Is that what that was doing?

Tonton, ask yourself, has anyone from every been permabanned for simply telling someone to go fuck themselves one time?

It isn't that you bought the one lie. It's that you've bought all his lies. It's literally hilarious to me.

Talk about self-deluding. Yes he is on his, I think it's at least fifth account, due to one little episode. Maybe FrankSargent will come back and note he was banned for life for one little bad day with one little bad word too.

If you're going to just scream nonsense at people and throw a tantrum. I'm going to just laugh at you.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #466 of 683
I noted that trumptman was banned from applenova for making a racist comment in a thread about Hewlett Packard face recognition.

This is a fact, and here is trumptman's defence of that post.

Quote:
So someone posts a thread about COMPUTERS being racist and they don't like my joke related to it.

[snip]

You look in that HP post and even if you think my joke completely tasteless, I'm not the one calling someone a racist and attacking someone.

...

It was at this point that trumptman was banned. I think this might have been his last post. I'm looking for the post itself. When I find it, I'll certainly post it. He then rejoined under the name 'Mumbojumbo', which is... somewhat embarrassing for both of us.

I, on the other hand, have never been banned for racism.

I have been banned (I admit it) for telling trumptman to "go fuck himself", though. I'm trying to find that post. Anyhoo.

This isn't most edifying episode in my web career. But at least I've never been banned for racism.
post #467 of 683
It looks like the thread in question's been edited.

But I did find this.

http://forums.applenova.com/showthread.php?p=666713

Now, trumptman. Find some kind of evidence that I've ever been banned for racism. Like you were. This forum has a search function. You're good at it.

Go on.

Or alternatively, you could stop lying.
post #468 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

I noted that trumptman was banned from applenova for making a racist comment in a thread about Hewlett Packard face recognition.

This is a fact, and here is trumptman's defence of that post.

It was at this point that trumptman was banned. I think this might have been his last post. I'm looking for the post itself. When I find it, I'll certainly post it. He then rejoined under the name 'Mumbojumbo', which is... somewhat embarrassing for both of us.

I, on the other hand, have never been banned for racism.

I have been banned (I admit it) for telling trumptman to "go fuck himself", though. I'm trying to find that post. Anyhoo.

This isn't most edifying episode in my web career. But at least I've never been banned for racism.

Your facts are your opinions and you've proven nothing.

Actually it wasn't at all at that point I was banned. Again, it is so humorous to me that tonton comes in here, claims people don't know this or that because they aren't a mod, and then gives defends you spewing utter nonsense. Please state how you've proven your "facts." As you noted, that wasn't even my last post (presuming additional posts were deleted on all sides) You also note that the mods have edited the thread. How does this in any form or fashion prove what I said or didn't say. You admit yourself all the original info was modified either by deletion or editing. What sane person says, "I'm going to say words are yours that have been deleted and edited." The mods there are a bit infamous for adding titles, altering posts, and doing whatever they want to people and posts there. It is why Applenova is a clique rather than a real website. They started as a clique and have kept that status with no ads, no website, no nothing to drive traffic there. It is their prerogative to do so but cliques don't make decisions based off reason. They make decisions based off who their friends happen to be.

After that bit, I went into "The Relief Clinic" and noticed a thread in there about me where one poster in particular was found to have been repeatedly been lobbying for actions regarding me for no other reason than just disagreement (oh and he had conveniently been banned from here as well.) I posted a very long reply in that thread. I guess a few people had forgotten I had access to the clinic since I was there when the board was founded. I noted a number of hypocritical actions on the part of the members/mods.

The joke, from what I recall involved an HP computer "recognized" a white woman, but ignored a black man. I made a joke about leering at women. Much like here, racism doesn't need to be proven, just alleged over and over. The joke AND THE RESPONSES to it were simply tossed by the mods because they were sick of the banned complaining so much about the person they consider responsible for them being banned. The claim was that even if it wasn't racist, it was insensitive to make claims about leering at women.

So then I note how can anyone really be serious claiming it is insensitive to leer at women when you've got a couple threads called BOOBIES full of porn in the Relief Clinic.

The response to that was the ban you keep claiming was racism related. It was nothing of the sort. You bust people in an episode of pure hypocrisy like that, and they prefer to make the evidence go away.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #469 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

It looks like the thread in question's been edited.

But I did find this.

http://forums.applenova.com/showthread.php?p=666713

Now, trumptman. Find some kind of evidence that I've ever been banned for racism. Like you were. This forum has a search function. You're good at it.

Go on.

Or alternatively, you could stop lying.

So you admit that you've found exactly nothing. That is so wonderful that you can allege racism of someone a massive amount of times with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Isn't it sort of curious that over the course of what, 12,000+ posts, the only thing you can find for proof of your completely irrational claims is an edited thread on another forum filled by a bunch of people banned from here?

That is quite the convincing evidence to most people I'm sure.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #470 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

So you admit that you've found exactly nothing. That is so wonderful that you can allege racism of someone a massive amount of times with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Isn't it sort of curious that over the course of what, 12,000+ posts, the only thing you can find for proof of your completely irrational claims is an edited thread on another forum filled by a bunch of people banned from here?

That is quite the convincing evidence to most people I'm sure.

I think I'm finally starting to understand why these guys have unwavering belief in the Anthropogenic Global Warming farce.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #471 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Your facts are your opinions and you've proven nothing.

Actually it wasn't at all at that point I was banned. Again, it is so humorous to me that tonton comes in here, claims people don't know this or that because they aren't a mod, and then gives defends you spewing utter nonsense. Please state how you've proven your "facts." As you noted, that wasn't even my last post (presuming additional posts were deleted on all sides) You also note that the mods have edited the thread. How does this in any form or fashion prove what I said or didn't say. You admit yourself all the original info was modified either by deletion or editing. What sane person says, "I'm going to say words are yours that have been deleted and edited." The mods there are a bit infamous for adding titles, altering posts, and doing whatever they want to people and posts there. It is why Applenova is a clique rather than a real website. They started as a clique and have kept that status with no ads, no website, no nothing to drive traffic there. It is their prerogative to do so but cliques don't make decisions based off reason. They make decisions based off who their friends happen to be.

After that bit, I went into "The Relief Clinic" and noticed a thread in there about me where one poster in particular was found to have been repeatedly been lobbying for actions regarding me for no other reason than just disagreement. I posted a very long reply in that thread. I guess a few people had forgotten I had access to the clinic since I was there when the board was founded. I noted a number of hypocritical actions on the part of the members/mods.

The joke, from what I recall involved an HP computer "recognized" a white woman, but ignored a black man. I made a joke about leering at women. Much like here, racism doesn't need to be proven, just alleged over and over. The joke AND THE RESPONSES to it were simply tossed by the mods because they were sick of the banned complaining so much about the person they consider responsible for them being banned. The claim was that even if it wasn't racist, it was insensitive to make claims about leering at women.

So then I note how can anyone really be serious claiming it is insensitive to leer at women when you've got a couple threads called BOOBIES full of porn in the Relief Clinic.

The response to that was the ban you keep claiming was racism related. It was nothing of the sort. You bust people in an episode of pure hypocrisy like that, and they prefer to make the evidence go away.

"I wasn't being racist. No, I was being SEXIST. And anyway, I wasn't banned for being racist or sexist, I was banned for being a dickhead."



Ai, trumptman.

You're still a fucking liar, by the way, until you can actually find a post where I say anything remotely resembling racism.

Why don't you spend a couple of hours searching my post history and see what you can find.
post #472 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

So you admit that you've found exactly nothing. That is so wonderful that you can allege racism of someone a massive amount of times with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Ah, man, you're such a fucking liar.

I can remember the thread. You made a stupid joke and you were accused of racism. The fact it got edited is neither here nor there. You were accused of racism, and we both know it.

You wrote these words:

Quote:
So someone posts a thread about COMPUTERS being racist and they don't like my joke related to it.

You look in that HP post and even if you think my joke completely tasteless, I'm not the one calling someone a racist and attacking someone.

You wrote these words. So, OK, deny it. Carry on. WE BOTH KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. Me and you.

You are telling a lie, and I know it, trumpy. You're a big fat liar.

Can I PROVE it? No, the thread has been edited.

Do I NEED to prove it? No. Because WE BOTH KNOW THAT YOU ARE LYING.

You big fat lying liar, you.
post #473 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Ah, man, you're such a fucking liar.

I can remember the thread. You made a stupid joke and you were accused of racism. The fact it got edited is neither here nor there. You were accused of racism, and we both know it.

You wrote these words:



You wrote these words. So, OK, deny it. Carry on. WE BOTH KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. Me and you.

You are telling a lie, and I know it, trumpy. You're a big fat liar.

Can I PROVE it? No, the thread has been edited.

Do I NEED to prove it? No. Because WE BOTH KNOW THAT YOU ARE LYING.

You big fat lying liar, you.

What the hell does it matter if someone accuses you of racism?

You've been accused of racism right here right now. I guess by MJ reasoning, it shows you must be a profound and deep racist. In fact it means the very post must be right here right now.

You notice how you just repeat yourself over and over MJ without ever addressing any info given? The prior embarrassing link to one of the instances where you were banned involved the exact same claimed episode. In otherwords, you were banned from here for repeatedly harassing people with repeated but unprovable claims. Sure they were proven in your own mind via your own psychosis, but not to anyone else. Thinking you have the right an impunity to simply attack and allege whatever you want about someone whenever you want, simply because of what you imagine them to be is exactly the type of racism you practice. You're practicing it right now. It is an irrational hatred and it is why regardless of repeated bans, you fixate on it.

EDIT:
Oh and I love that bit there about "we both know"... nothing shows that it was more about cliques than that. You show right there you prefer gossip to facts. It's like you can't even tell the difference.

BTW, the picture in this thread. It's racist and so is anyone who defends it.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #474 of 683
You were accused of racism, and we both know it. You seem to be trying to deny it, but I've even quoted you discussing it.

The cartoon isn't racist.

Explain how it's racist.

Here's a good start.

"The cartoon is racist because..."
post #475 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

BTW, the picture in this thread. It's racist and so is anyone who defends it.

Please explain how the picture/cartoon is racist. My own ignorance is preventing me from "getting it" on my own.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
Reply
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
Reply
post #476 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

You were accused of racism, and we both know it. You seem to be trying to deny it, but I've even quoted you discussing it.

The cartoon isn't racist.

Explain how it's racist.

Here's a good start.

"The cartoon is racist because..."

You've been accused of racism and we both know it. You seem to be denying it and I can quote you discussing that allegation.

How does that prove a single thing?

You know Mumbo, what is sad is this is really all you have left with regard to your worldview. All the political left has in terms of political capital is alleging various -isms. Almost all Western Democracies are bankrupt or are in various stages of getting to that point. The ones that aren't are those following conservatives philosophies. Here in the United States, the might Obama and his generation of Democratic gains has vaporized in less than two years.

There's nothing left for you but to pick over some supposed embers and pray that some made up bullshit manages to stick.

Now I showed you how the cartoon was racist. I took your very own reasoning and used it. If you want to call your own reasoning bullshit and lies, then that is fine because that would be accurate.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #477 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Now I showed you how the cartoon was racist. I took your very own reasoning and used it.

No, you didn't.

Hey, right wingers, Obama haters, friends of the Trumpman (Floorjack might be the only one, I'm guessing), please explain this to us since no one here sees any racism in the cartoon, and Nick himself refuses to defend himself with any clear statement on the matter. Thanks.

Even King, who hates Obama as much as Sara Palin hates him, doesn't see any racism in the cartoon.
post #478 of 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

No, you didn't.

Hey, right wingers, Obama haters, friends of the Trumpman (Floorjack might be the only one, I'm guessing), please explain this to us since no one here sees any racism in the cartoon, and Nick himself refuses to defend himself with any clear statement on the matter. Thanks.

Even King, who hates Obama as much as Sara Palin hates him, doesn't see any racism in the cartoon.

Lying is such a shameful thing to do. I guess it is the only refuge you have left though.

This proves you lied.

This proves you lied too.

Hilarious also that you beg for understanding from people that you call pejoratives. I suppose next you'll ask for help from various minorities by calling them racial slurs.

Why double your lack of sensitivity by showing such insensitivity in asking for an explanation Tonton? Don't you see how bad this makes you look?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #479 of 683
Anyone?
post #480 of 683
Trumptman, just explain how the cartoon's racist or shut the fuck up.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › "6 Months Until the Largest Tax Hikes in History"