or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › How to install plugins for Safari? (specifically regarding Inquisitor)

How to install plugins for Safari? (specifically regarding Inquisitor)

post #1 of 2
Hi, I've searched all over the internet for a way to install Inquisitor, but I can't find anything that's useful or understandable (at least for me!). All software on my MacBook Pro is up to date. When I try to install Inquisitor, I'm informed that the installation was successful. However, the plug-in apparently isn't working since it doesn't appear in the Safari->preferences, and the advertised functionalities aren't added to my browser. Can someone please help?

Thanks.
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alain15243 View Post

Hi, I've searched all over the internet for a way to install Inquisitor, but I can't find anything that's useful or understandable (at least for me!). All software on my MacBook Pro is up to date. When I try to install Inquisitor, I'm informed that the installation was successful. However, the plug-in apparently isn't working since it doesn't appear in the Safari->preferences, and the advertised functionalities aren't added to my browser. Can someone please help?

Thanks.

Check if Inquisitor is here:

Navigate to your hard drive device
Select the "Library" folder
Select "InputManager" folder

But actually Inquisitor does NOT seem to be compatible with Safari 5...you'd better try Glims, which is free and full of features similar to those of Inquisitor...
iMac Intel 27" Core i7 3.4, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD + 1TB HD + 4TB RAID 1+0, Nuforce Icon HDP, OS X 10.9.1; iPad Air 64GB; iPhone 5 32GB; iPod Classic; iPod Nano 4G; Apple TV 2.
iMac Intel 27" Core i7 3.4, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD + 1TB HD + 4TB RAID 1+0, Nuforce Icon HDP, OS X 10.9.1; iPad Air 64GB; iPhone 5 32GB; iPod Classic; iPod Nano 4G; Apple TV 2.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Genius Bar
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › How to install plugins for Safari? (specifically regarding Inquisitor)