or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Excited customers in 9 new countries brave long lines for Apple's iPad

Excited customers in 9 new countries brave long lines for Apple's iPad

post #1 of 74
Apple's touchscreen iPad officially went on sale in nine more countries Friday, resulting in long lines and waiting lists for customers in overseas markets, including Hong Kong.

The iPad launch in Hong Kong was described as "crazy" by one local vendor who has been selling the device since it launched in the U.S. in April, according to The Wall Street Journal. Kurt Lo's orders from China and Vietnam increased to between 300 and 400 this week, up from an average of 200 to 300 in previous weeks.

Hong Kong was just one of nine new territories where the iPad launched on Friday. Other new locations were Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand and Singapore.

Customers were able to purchase both the Wi-Fi-only and 3G-capable models of the iPad at all of Apple's retail stores, as well as the company's authorized resellers. Apple plans to roll out the iPad in many more countries later this year, and pricing and availability have been promised at a later date.

"At an Apple reseller in Hong Kongs Wanchai neighborhood, instead of a line, shoppers were greeted with a multi-page waiting list," the report said. "The store didnt expect to have any more iPads available for at least two weeks."

In Hong Kong, vendors like Lo previously imported iPads through "friends" who purchased the device in the U.S. and the U.K., where it has been available for months. But now, those resellers can officially sell the device at their local stores, and also resell them to customers in other countries, like mainland China and Vietnam.

Lo told the Journal that he expected to ship between 10 and 50 iPads to vendors in gray markets in China on the launch day. Vendors like him are expected to become a major supplier of gray market iPads for mainland China, where no launch date has been provided. Recent reports have alleged that Apple is in talks with PC maker Founder to distribute and provide localized content for the device.
post #2 of 74
Purchasing pandemonium preceding pandemic prancing.
post #3 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Apple's touchscreen iPad officially went on sale in nine more countries Friday, resulting in long lines and waiting lists for customers in overseas markets, including Hong Kong.

The iPad launch in Hong Kong was described as "crazy" by one local vendor who has been selling the device since it launched in the U.S. in April, according to The Wall Street Journal. Kurt Lo's order ietnam sed to between 300 and 400 this week, up from an average of 200 to 300 in previous weeks.
na on the launch day. Vendors like him are expected to become a major supplier of gray market iPads for mainland China, where no launch date has been provided. Recent reports have alleged that Apple is in talks with PC maker Founder to distribute and provide localized content for the device.

AN AMAZING WORLD WIDE TEST to see what all the buyers will decide what uses and what capabilities the ipad will have .

go apple

whats in a name ? 
beatles
whats in a name ? 
beatles
post #4 of 74
I was pleasantly surprised at the low price.

For Hong Kong this is definitely a consumer price.
post #5 of 74
If you were to believe the tech bloggers, the average consumers should not have a use for the iPad:

"Just Apple fanboys, who drank too much Kool-aid, that should be buying. And, they have so much money they would buy anything coming from Steve Jobs. A bunch of idiots!" -- they say.

And so many all over the world are joining the club! And companies are rushing in too? What crazy world have we become? Hmm...

CGC
post #6 of 74
iPads! Double Rainbow!

...sorry, couldn't resist.
I have seen the future, and it's my mac mini server. I love that little guy...
I have seen the future, and it's my mac mini server. I love that little guy...
post #7 of 74
where are the red t-shirt made in china, designed in CA apple uniforms. would've been cool to see those. guess hk is still independent in spirit.
After 3 netbooks from acer, toshiba, hp, I find contentment in my 11.6 MB Air. Hoping the 8-hr battery version shows up soon.
After 3 netbooks from acer, toshiba, hp, I find contentment in my 11.6 MB Air. Hoping the 8-hr battery version shows up soon.
post #8 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgc0202 View Post

If you were to believe the tech bloggers, the average consumers should not have a use for the iPad:

"Just Apple fanboys, who drank too much Kool-aid, that should be buying. And, they have so much money they would buy anything coming from Steve Jobs. A bunch of idiots!" -- they say.

And so many all over the world are joining the club! And companies are rushing in too? What crazy world have we become? Hmm...

CGC

You took the words right out of my mouth. Amazing how limited their imaginations were / are isn't it. Mindless trolls.
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
post #9 of 74
Those are obviously manikins as no one would ever buy an oversized iPod touch.
post #10 of 74
Any info on where the Apple retail stores will open in HK? and when?
post #11 of 74
Looks like a Michael Jackson appreciation society meeting with so many people wearing those face masks.
post #12 of 74
When will they make iPad available in Indian market? When will Apple start taking India serious?
Same Apple. Same Mac. Different Take. Different Place. http://Applemacness.com
Same Apple. Same Mac. Different Take. Different Place. http://Applemacness.com
post #13 of 74
If Microsoft was only ahead by $300Million, then the ipad going global should push Apple over that hump next quarter.

When you look at how much money is being made, $300Million isn't that much. I don't see how it's negative for MS for Apple to overtake them (if only for their bragging rights) but if it's important to them, they better do something next quarter to offset the iPad's new global market.
post #14 of 74
Can any of the iPad users help improve my listing is of single-purpose devices replaceable by smartphones? Much of it can be applied to iPads as well (although you lose functionality without cellular voice and camera), but you may be able to tell me where you think the larger screen actually helps in replacing other devices.

Thanks in advance.
post #15 of 74
And I thought the US had cornered the Apple dork market...
post #16 of 74
Quote:

CGC

You weren't here one someone insisted that every person who buys an Apple product (specially the iPhone) is an Apple fanboy.
post #17 of 74
Given these consumer's expectations are realistic (e.g. the iPad is primarily a media consumption device, not a substitute for a laptop or netbook), they'll find the iPad a pleasant experience.
"Why iPhone"... Hmmm?
"Why iPhone"... Hmmm?
post #18 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

You took the words right out of my mouth. Amazing how limited their imaginations were / are isn't it. Mindless trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasserAE View Post

You weren't here one someone insisted that every person who buys an Apple product (specially the iPhone) is an Apple fanboy.

I was reading the recent and archived columns of Dan Lyons last night after John Gruber lambasted him. It was amazing how a journalist -- whose claim to fame was triggered by being the Fake Steve Jobs -- became a tech columnist and an editor at that of Newsweek.

He does use computers (Macs but now enamored with Windows 7) and telephones (iPhone to HTC Incredible more recently), plus some other gadgets; but that does not make one an expert on technology, to qualify as tech journalist.

In regard the iPad, he welcomed it in principle before in was formally announced (2009 column). However, immediately after the announcement, someone posted a You Tube video where he was not as enthused. When many of the major newspapers and magazines featured the iPad just before it was launched, both Newsweek featured a frontpage article and a positive column from D. Lyons.

Then, he gave up his iPhone and replaced it with HTC Incredible because he did not like the "walled garden" of Apple, and did not like some policies if Steve Jobs. His negative columns about Steve Jobs, Apple and the iPhone became more prevalent.

If I am not mistaken, he bought an iPad. I have not ascertained whether it was before or after he gave up his iPhone in favor of the Inccedible. What is odd though was that if he gave up his iPhone because of the "walled garden" of Apple, what makes iPad different to be exempt from his not liking the i{hone?

CGC
post #19 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyopiaRocks View Post

iPads! Double Rainbow!

What does this mean??!!!
post #20 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSamplex View Post

And I thought the US had cornered the Apple dork market...

It's gone global!

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #21 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by striker_kk View Post

When will they make iPad available in Indian market? When will Apple start taking India serious?

India is getting it's own Tablet $35.00 less $20.00 government rebate or $15.00.
post #22 of 74
They should call it the iFad. Without a USB port, it will never have sustainable sales. Sure, maybe EVERYBODY (including, by definition, their mothers) will buy one, but they will regret the day they did so when they go to plug the USB keyboard into it and find out they cannot do so.

And they will riot in the streets when they find out that their compact flash cards don't fit in that slot at the bottom of the iPad.

And flash, forget about it. They will likely kill themselves when they figure out how little of the web they can actually view.

I've been a content iPad owner for months now, but I occasionally throw rocks at people because I am so spitting angry about the lack of ports and the fact that there must be websites out there I can't access.
post #23 of 74
IRELAND. Are you in?
A reputation is not built upon the restful domain of one's comfort zone; it is made out of stalwart exposition of your core beliefs, for all challenges to disprove them as irrelevant hubris.- Berp...
A reputation is not built upon the restful domain of one's comfort zone; it is made out of stalwart exposition of your core beliefs, for all challenges to disprove them as irrelevant hubris.- Berp...
post #24 of 74
Quote:

If you were to believe the tech bloggers, the average consumers should not have a use for the iPad

CGC

The average consumer doesn't. The vast majority of folks don't own an iPad and likely never will. Doesn't diminish how much those who have one enjoy it, but please, understand that the purchase of an iPad can be motivated by many different reasons, some of which are beyond "I have a use for this" and include "I love Apple," "My friend has one, it's cool," "I like gadgets, I have the money," etc.

Need an iPad? Most people don't. Those who do, good on them, but please quit with the hyperbole (aka, it's magical!).
post #25 of 74
OK, so one of the 9 countries has a way to get on a waiting list, haven't the local Apple divisions heard of preorders?

I'm interested in seeing how this all settles out. It would seem to me that the typical consumer would benefit a lot from the iPad, and I would not have to work as hard to support it. I almost gave one to my grandma to replace a computer with a corrupted Windows partition. The problem being that she gets internet & email through an ad supported system with no cost out of pocket, and I would be out my iPad.
post #26 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLBluesFan View Post

The average consumer doesn't. The vast majority of folks don't own an iPad and likely never will. Doesn't diminish how much those who have one enjoy it, but please, understand that the purchase of an iPad can be motivated by many different reasons, some of which are beyond "I have a use for this" and include "I love Apple," "My friend has one, it's cool," "I like gadgets, I have the money," etc.

Need an iPad? Most people don't. Those who do, good on them, but please quit with the hyperbole (aka, it's magical!).

Indeed, mostly stupid, unthinking average consumers with so much money to throw away? All lemmings. Just the kind of target audience that Apple cater to.

And you are certain that most iPad buyers will be motivated by your other enumerations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLBluesFan View Post

"I love Apple," "My friend has one, it's cool," "I like gadgets, I have the money," etc.

Hmm... 90% of 3.3 million? Too high even for your :"most iPad"? 50.1% of 3.3 million maybe? That may still qualify as "most" -- anything less would be classified "many" iPad buyers, if we are trying to be more precise with words, in a rounded numbers way. And when would it be more proper to state, "some" iPad buyers are motivated by your other enumerations? 1% of 3.3 million is still a lot of IPad buyers (33,000), even if in statistics they would be called outliers.

And companies, in this very difficult and trying economy, are similarly motivate by your other enumerations? Or, are you claiming Apple's Cook was also stating a hyperbole when he stated the demand for that "magicaL iPad" from companies?

Please do share your sources of reliable studies to indicate that it is so. Or, are you relying on anectdotal information, just like TechStud once claimed that he did not know anyone who would buy an iPad; perhaps not even motivated by the reasons you enumerated.

However you gathered the motivation of people to buy an iPad or any tech product, the commentary was more about the certainty of quite a number of tech bloggers and journalists who were so sure that the iPad will not resonate with consumers.

"It will be a dud!" or some other proclamations -- many stated with great conviction.

The reality is that most of thee more than 6 billion people in the world, and even the 300 million in US cannot afford most of the tech devices that we are talking about. It is insensitive, but tech company really don't have "most people" in mind as their target. They are not tech product consumers, afterall -- not the average tech consumer.

Are you one of the "most people" or the "average tech consumer" immune to your other enumerations. and opted not to be enamored by the :"magical" iPad? [And, I grin like acat that just caught a birdie. ]

By the way, I am still fighting the urge to buy one of those "magical iPads"; however much I wanted it, right now. And, I can assure you, it is not for the same reasons that you believe your average consumers rule their consumption.

CGC

N.B. I never used "magical" in my previous post, but it might make me cool, if I say it too to be in with your crowd?
post #27 of 74
Got my iPad 2 months ago and I love it.. Especially with awesome innovative apps like Flipboard. Quality of apps will only improve more with time. More countries = bigger market = more developers = better apps. The top 5% at least. To celebrate the international iPad launch and give all those fresh iPadders something to play with, we decided to give away our own multiplayer game Achtung for free. (limited time) So unpack your brand new iPad, download the game & enjoy
:: Macbook pro
:: iPhone 3G
:: iPad
:: Macbook pro
:: iPhone 3G
:: iPad
post #28 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyopiaRocks View Post

iPads! Double Rainbow!

I LOLed. (Out loud).

Seriously. There must be something all these iPad users are using them for! I thought the consensus was that it needed this or that?
post #29 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Fred 1 View Post

India is getting it's own Tablet $35.00 less $20.00 government rebate or $15.00.

I've heard of at least two other similar home-grown projects in India, but they really haven't panned out so far. The previous hyped super-cheap computer project from India turned out to be nothing more than a USB drive with a two line LCD screen. This new iteration does look interesting, so maybe they are getting it right? I don't expect that price to hold though, that's roughly the alleged price of the LCD that's in the iPad.
post #30 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinney View Post

Purchasing pandemonium preceding pandemic prancing.

... Poo Poo Pee Doo

"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
"...The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."
- Michael Lille -
post #31 of 74
It's kind of weird that we can't buy it online here in New Zealand though. It still shows a page that takes you to the iPad page not the purchasing page.

The idiots that think no one outside of the States wants one need to read this:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/compute/ne...ectid=10660396

New Zealanders were willing to pay upwards of $500 MORE than legit pricing just to get their hands on one.

I need to visit the bank because I am one of the few who actually NEEDS one because a laptop is too bulky and I can't do my job with a desktop.

64GB 3G for me. :-)

And yes I will be buying an iPhone 4 when they become available in New Zealand in the coming weeks. New Zealand actually has pretty good signal quality so the issue of the so called "Death Grip" shouldn't really crop up.
post #32 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucep View Post

AN AMAZING WORLD WIDE TEST to see what all the buyers will decide what uses and what capabilities the ipad will have .

go apple

Your post, on another thread, re FileMaker Pro (on the desktop) is directly related!

The iPad, using FileMaker Go, can use FileMaker Pro apps, as local copies, shared via WiFi, or via a web site.

FileMaker Go can do everything-- add, delete, update records-- except create/modify the app/db structure, itself.

Data are shared among desktop Macs, PCs, and mobile iPads, iPhones or iPod Touches-- an update on any device is immediately shown on any connected device.

Not too shabby for a $500 consumption-only device!

- Michael Lille -
- Michael Lille -
post #33 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowededwookie View Post

It's kind of weird that we can't buy it online here in New Zealand though. It still shows a page that takes you to the iPad page not the purchasing page.

The idiots that think no one outside of the States wants one need to read this:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/compute/ne...ectid=10660396

New Zealanders were willing to pay upwards of $500 MORE than legit pricing just to get their hands on one.

I need to visit the bank because I am one of the few who actually NEEDS one because a laptop is too bulky and I can't do my job with a desktop.

64GB 3G for me. :-)

And yes I will be buying an iPhone 4 when they become available in New Zealand in the coming weeks. New Zealand actually has pretty good signal quality so the issue of the so called "Death Grip" shouldn't really crop up.

I thought New Zealand is one of the 9 countries listed for this launch? Maybe just through the Apple Store(s) or their local NZ subsidiariesonly for now?

What's the exchange rate to US dollars and VAT (value added tax) in New Zealand?

CGC
post #34 of 74
Quote:

I thought New Zealand is one of the 9 countries listed for this launch? Maybe just through the Apple Store(s) or their local NZ subsidiariesonly for now?

What's the exchange rate to US dollars and VAT (value added tax) in New Zealand?

CGC

Yep, Godzone (New Zealand to youze furriners) is one of the new iPad territories. What LowededWookie was saying is that you can't order and purchase an iPad online from the NZ Apple website. Why not? FIIK. Obviously too hard for somebody.

Media here were reporting queues at the retail partners leading up to the launch and generally there's been a positive buzz about the iPad. Even the local TV news magazine show "Campbell Live" had a 6 minute piece on it, with favourable comment from the geek who they interviewed as the 'expert' on such things. He'd had a grey market model for some time and was quite familiar with the things that would likely impress an uncommitted buyer.

Of course, our market is tiny compared with basically anyplace else, but it will be a relatively strong seller here I'm sure. I have 3 acquaintances who are keen, early adopter types, who by now will be happy iPad owners.

Our company will be testing one in the near future.

Exchange rate here is $1.00NZ = $0.72US. Our GST (VAT) is currently 12.5% with no sales tax applicable. The GST increases to 15% in October.
post #35 of 74
Quote:

Yes they were released in NZ, only problem they were only sold in a couple of shops, in a couple of cities. They weren't being sold in the online Apple Store, But price wise, the bottom end one is dead on with the US price (including our tax that is)
post #36 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper View Post

Media here were reporting queues at the retail partners leading up to the launch and generally there's been a positive buzz about the iPad. Even the local TV news magazine show "Campbell Live" had a 6 minute piece on it, with favourable comment from the geek who they interviewed as the 'expert' on such things. He'd had a grey market model for some time and was quite familiar with the things that would likely impress an uncommitted buyer.

Is that the one where the geek claimed you would only be able to use it on Vodafone?
post #37 of 74
Quote:

Yep, Godzone (New Zealand to youze furriners) is one of the new iPad territories. What LowededWookie was saying is that you can't order and purchase an iPad online from the NZ Apple website. Why not? FIIK. Obviously too hard for somebody.

Of course, our market is tiny compared with basically anyplace else, but it will be a relatively strong seller here I'm sure. I have 3 acquaintances who are keen, early adopter types, who by now will be happy iPad owners.

Our company will be testing one in the near future.

Exchange rate here is $1.00NZ = $0.72US. Our GST (VAT) is currently 12.5% with no sales tax applicable. The GST increases to 15% in October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfanning View Post

Yes they were released in NZ, only problem they were only sold in a couple of shops, in a couple of cities. They weren't being sold in the online Apple Store, But price wise, the bottom end one is dead on with the US price (including our tax that is)

Wow! Very high premium compared to the US prices. The wifi versions here are US $499, 599 and 699, respectively, compared to US $575, 827 and 921, respectively in NZ, based on the prices listed in the link provided by LowededWookie. A difference of US $76, 228 and 272, respectively.

The difference was before taxes or GST, as you call it.

Here we have some states with no sales taxes and some midlevel 6.5% to 8.5%.

If you compare the 12.5% in NZ vs one of the no sales taxes states in the US, the difference is even more remarkable, US $148, 332m 394, respectively.

At 15% in NZ vs one of the no sales taxes states in the US, the difference is even higher, US $163, 352, 419, respectively.

But two or more and you may have enough savings to vacation travel in the US. That is for the official prices. Imagine the gray market bloated prices. No wonder, the Chinese gray market retailers come to the US.

There were a big group of young Chinese students in the Boylston Apple Store in Boston when I visited last week. The store was very busy even after almost about a month of iPhone 4. I wonder if they were from other countries because they came with a guide. If they could buy an iPad and an iPhone 4, and they be able to cover most of their travel expenses.

Do the Apple products brought directly from the US. work as is in NZ? What is the tariff tax?

CGC
post #38 of 74
Quote:

Wow! Very high premium compared to the US prices. The wifi versions here are US $499, 599 and 699, respectively, compared to US $575, 827 and 921, respectively in NZ, based on the prices listed in the link provided by LowededWookie. A difference of US $76, 228 and 272, respectively.

The difference was before taxes or GST, as you call it.

Here we have some states with no sales taxes and some midlevel 6.5% to 8.5%.

If you compare the 12.5% in NZ vs one of the no sales taxes states in the US, the difference is even more remarkable, US $148, 332m 394, respectively.

At 15% in NZ vs one of the no sales taxes states in the US, the difference is even higher, US $163, 352, 419, respectively.

But two or more and you may have enough savings to vacation travel in the US. That is for the official prices. Imagine the gray market bloated prices. No wonder, the Chinese gray market retailers come to the US.

There were a big group of young Chinese students in the Boylston Apple Store in Boston when I visited last week. The store was very busy even after almost about a month of iPhone 4. I wonder if they were from other countries because they came with a guide. If they could buy an iPad and an iPhone 4, and they be able to cover most of their travel expenses.

CGC

Ah, but we're used to being mercilessly reamed here. Check out the price of a Chrysler 300 sometime for entertaining reading.

I'm in the 'States in December, so I will be availing myself of the odd doodad whilst there.

If there's an unlocked iP4, and if the antenna stuff has been engineered out by then (big if), it will be tempting to snag a couple to take back, one for me, one to sell.

The company is funding the iPad (for app dev stuff) so I don't need one for myself, but will look at bringing one back to sell if there's demand still.

In answer to the last bit, there's no import duty on personal imports except for certain categories, but many people get pinged for GST. About the only thing that gets in the way in importing CE kit is the different AC adapter/charger spec (we're on 50Hz 240v), but it's easy enough to buy those items here.
post #39 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfanning View Post

Is that the one where the geek claimed you would only be able to use it on Vodafone?

I do believe so, but that was, (I think) because the cellular models are intended for 3G which the other compatible network 2º is only beginning to roll out. So he was right in a way, but ignored the obvious universality of WiFi.

Or it could be that he just dumbed it down to avoid confusing the audience. Who knows...
post #40 of 74
Quote:

Ah, but we're used to being mercilessly reamed here. Check out the price of a Chrysler 300 sometime for entertaining reading.

A few years back, there was an independent Japanese retailer who shared that some Japanese products were sold more cheaply in the US than in Japan. A part of the added cost was the increased pricing at it goes from wholesalers to retailers. To avoid the added distribution charges, he imported some products from the US and sell them back in Japan. I came from the Philippines, and it is amazing how much more expensive Apple products cost there too.

Quote:

I'm in the 'States in December, so I will be availing myself of the odd doodad whilst there.

If there's an unlocked iP4, and if the antenna stuff has been engineered out by then (big if), it will be tempting to snag a couple to take back, one for me, one to sell.

Is there a particular state where you would be? You should consider no sales tax states, if possible. [Edit: I just looked at the "no-sales tax" states, they might not be the best to visit during Winter.]

More than likely there will be iPhone 4 by then.

How much is the price of unlocked iPhones in New Zealand?

As to the antenna issue, I do not think they would peerform a major redesign before December. More than likely, if a casing is truly effective, one solution they may consider without redesign is to coat the antenna outer part to render it non-conductive. This would be more like "coating" the exposed antenna with a non-conductive transparent material that will no peel off.

Unless the issue persist, most likely any major redesign will coincide with the next upgrade for next year. My guess, one possibility would be a relocation of the "black gap".

Quote:

The company is funding the iPad (for app dev stuff) so I don't need one for myself, but will look at bringing one back to sell if there's demand still.

What sort of Apps are being developed by your company? Are you a programmer yourself?

Quote:

In answer to the last bit, there's no import duty on personal imports except for certain categories, but many people get pinged for GST. About the only thing that gets in the way in importing CE kit is the different AC adapter/charger spec (we're on 50Hz 240v), but it's easy enough to buy those items here.

How big is the market for Apple products in NZ? And tariffs for imported goods More than likely, Apple will always have a roll-out schedule that will be staggered. So, if New Zealanders are not too aversed with using adopters, they might be a potential gray market window for every product roll out.

CGC
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • Excited customers in 9 new countries brave long lines for Apple's iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Excited customers in 9 new countries brave long lines for Apple's iPad