or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Official Christian Thread!

Official Christian Thread! - Page 12

post #441 of 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

6) Original positive people get pissed off and give up and disappear (check back in sometime Fellows)

Just for the record I have not been away because I was pissed off or gave up. I have just been living life and a little less so glued to a computer

Fellows

Well I may have bent the truth there a bit... I am online reading quite a fair bit but not over a handful of folks arguing. I have been doing some reading over the rising food prices, how this affects political stability the world over and matters similar to this. I have been studying the fiscal health of the US and it is not a fun subject. I watched President Obama take questions at his press conference regarding his latest budget and matters relating to Eqypt etc. I have also been following the unfolding story out of the G20 in regard to SDR Special Drawing Rights with regard to the IMF.

I feel that I am at a ripe age of fully coming to terms with a world which seems to be hurting and struggling for better days. It is my prayer that more people have more health, joy and peace in their hearts. There is more to life than what the elites of the world "envision" for us. May your heart guide you in truth.
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34

post #442 of 444
Now HERE'S a Christian (ok fine, a Mormon, but whatever) who gets it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygibBz-AsRQ

It's a very good 2 minute video about her views on gay marriage.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #443 of 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Now HERE'S a Christian (ok fine, a Mormon, but whatever) who gets it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygibBz-AsRQ

It's a very good 2 minute video about her views on gay marriage.

I watched that. I like and agree with her point.

Fellows

post #444 of 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellowship View Post

I watched that. I like and agree with her point.

Fellows

Glad to hear that. It's unfortunate that such a loving attitude is shunned by the vast majority of vocal evangelicals in this country.

-Sagan

-Sagan
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Official Christian Thread!